No announcement yet.

Fix for Class Wars Cheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2 could give a hoot about cheating. I hadn't heard about this one but it makes sense. 1st 3 are always tuff. Rest much better match ups except for a couple.

Comment

its good idea but locking backpack its bad if scrolls will timeout you need to use them again So ... I think thats bad only another good

Comment

Let's talk about an even bigger problem...the top players who fix the Finals results, resulting in a few "insiders" getting to reap absolutely gross payouts on wagers.

Comment

i dont really care whether i make it to top 100 or not.. as long as i get the GC i need to buy stuff i already have.. xD kiddings! in my case, when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose..

up side is after CW and i still have heavy buff, i made it to floor9 of Necro.. damn mutant seafood on floor10 still won't let me pass
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
            i dont really care whether i make it to top 100 or not.. as long as i get the GC i need to buy stuff i already have.. xD kiddings! in my case, when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose..

up side is after CW and i still have heavy buff, i made it to floor9 of Necro.. damn mutant seafood on floor10 still won't let me pass
            the wolf that comes after it will eat U for seafood and make u madder!

Comment

wow, i had no idea people do this, if what you say is may be true, cause i fought a few matches in which there were no troops of the player did not attack, i though they were lagging or dc. how foolish of me

Comment

Working...
              X