Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Fix for Class Wars Cheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2 could give a hoot about cheating. I hadn't heard about this one but it makes sense. 1st 3 are always tuff. Rest much better match ups except for a couple.

Comment

its good idea but locking backpack its bad if scrolls will timeout you need to use them again So ... I think thats bad only another good

Comment

Let's talk about an even bigger problem...the top players who fix the Finals results, resulting in a few "insiders" getting to reap absolutely gross payouts on wagers.

Comment

i dont really care whether i make it to top 100 or not.. as long as i get the GC i need to buy stuff i already have.. xD kiddings! in my case, when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose..

up side is after CW and i still have heavy buff, i made it to floor9 of Necro.. damn mutant seafood on floor10 still won't let me pass
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
            i dont really care whether i make it to top 100 or not.. as long as i get the GC i need to buy stuff i already have.. xD kiddings! in my case, when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose..

up side is after CW and i still have heavy buff, i made it to floor9 of Necro.. damn mutant seafood on floor10 still won't let me pass
            the wolf that comes after it will eat U for seafood and make u madder!

Comment

wow, i had no idea people do this, if what you say is may be true, cause i fought a few matches in which there were no troops of the player did not attack, i though they were lagging or dc. how foolish of me

Comment

Working...
              X