Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Doubt about Runes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt about Runes...

With the new rune system you dont win especific runes anymore, only runestones. Now i have an archer lvl 39, and i cant activate blood or healing rune...

what can i do?

Originally posted by djordaek View Post
    With the new rune system you dont win especific runes anymore, only runestones. Now i have an archer lvl 39, and i cant activate blood or healing rune...

what can i do?
    Unless there was a change with patch 1.6 part 2 then Brutality/Healing/Blood runes are all rewards from Tank Trials. All other runes are purchasable from Mystery Shop if you are lucky enough to have them show up.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Brutality is now unlocked as you level to 35.

Blood and Heal is still from Tank.

But now with a "chance" to get them and only if you Win the Tank Fight.

(notice the One of Following)

Restoration is suppose to be Heal
      Last edited by anichaos; 08-23-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Yep, I had a noob moment and traded my brutality rune in events with a new toon I made. Ticketed R2, no care abt my QQ ofc. So that toon is trashed. Its okay saves me the money I planned to spend on VIP ticket sale in a few days and wings.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
        X