Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zebq's Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Like I said, 500k USD, not kidding.
    I guess u know him personal or saw his payment history try ask r2 how much u must pay for acc like zebq, 150k usd and u get it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

He actually spent over 500k usd already so even if it is 5 or 10x cheaper, nobody would come close to those amounts except the other major cashers.
      Meh from what I heard most items cost much less balens, but the balens themselves might as well be around the same price. I tried to see for myself but its too much chinese and the registration form won't accept a non-chinese name and requires some sort of ID number.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        No one makes abig deal about the China servers bc they have much cheaper balens. Those player will eat zebq alive. If we had those prices here everyone would be like zebq or better.
        a little bit of hateraid with that sandwich lol
        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          No one makes abig deal about the China servers bc they have much cheaper balens. Those player will eat zebq alive. If we had those prices here everyone would be like zebq or better.
          No...
          Peoples could be like zebq,
          but zebq would probably be even better...
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
            I am simply stating that there are ways to explain how he has what he has given enough money. Your use of the term hero is childish. Whether there is doubt in my mind or not I don't have any proof that he has done anything wrong and quite frankly everything I have seen so far can be easily explained given enough money. My question to you is why are YOU so adamant in convincing people that something is "fishy"?

Also saying "I'm not accusing him of being a cheater just saying that he is most likely a cheater" is absolutely ridiculous. You contradict yourself in an attempt to make it seem like you are NOT being biased in your comments.
            people just jealous cause they cant even shine his shoes lol. dont hate, the guy obviously enjoys the game and puts his hard earned money into the game. i dont know about u but i think a JOB is considered working hard and if u chose 2 then that JOB can become a great asset in your quest for power in this game. putting it in simple terms work hard, earn money, spend money where u want. (earned every bit of battle rating he has). if u dont like it then get a job and spend your money or just watch him go to town on your toons.

wasnt meant at u ferral just a reply to a post u repleyed to by the hater of better players cough cough oxy.
            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
              No...
              Peoples could be like zebq,
              but zebq would probably be even better...
              Zebq soon end his 70 full leg setneed 8 more fate lvls and thats it...soul,gems,mount maxed...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Zebq soon end his 70 full leg setneed 8 more fate lvls and thats it...soul,gems,mount maxed...
                Wrong, his 70 set is not even half way complete, and his gems and mount stats are FAR from being maxed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                  people just jealous cause they cant even shine his shoes lol. dont hate, the guy obviously enjoys the game and puts his hard earned money into the game. i dont know about u but i think a JOB is considered working hard and if u chose 2 then that JOB can become a great asset in your quest for power in this game. putting it in simple terms work hard, earn money, spend money where u want. (earned every bit of battle rating he has). if u dont like it then get a job and spend your money or just watch him go to town on your toons.

wasnt meant at u ferral just a reply to a post u repleyed to by the hater of better players cough cough oxy.
                  Jealous? Why do people always use that word to try to attack others lol. News flash buddy people have disagreements and other opinions than you do. Just bc someone disagrees or has different opinions than you do doesn't make them Jealous or a hater. So I would have to lie and say I praise the guy like he's my god or something in order not to be told im jealous of him? Please. Learn to deal with the fact others don't always agree with you. No where in my post did I even remotely say anything bad about zebq. I was just rebutting towards another post about that no one makes a big deal about the Chinese server bc those people can actually afford good stuff with a much cheaper price than we can. If in fact zebq did spend 500k+ usd on this game. Then good for him i guess. He obviously a millionaire that can afford to drop a load on this game. I personally wouldn't spend more than a few hundred on this game but that's just me. Not that i couldn't afford to spend a lot I just find it a waste especially on a browser game. Again though that is my opinion and that is something you need to learn to deal with. Not everyone going to agree with you about everything.

Point is. I have my doubts about him. I think he is a extremely over rated person that may or may not be legit. I am right to my opinion with out being told I am jealous or a hater towards him. That is something you just have to deal with bc if you can't deal with disagreements in a game then you won't get far in real life. Since everywhere you will go you will find people who don't agree with you or have doubts about something. That's how life is. Not everyone thinks the same and this world be extremely boring if everyone thought the same thing you did. Also mind you I am not jealous of him. If i had that cash to throw down I probably wouldn't even do so anyway. Just bc I would find this game too boring being on the top and no one being able to beat me. I am perfectly happy with 71k BR I have now. It is just enough to get my far in this game and still have a good competition amongst others. I know I won't be the best nor am I trying to be the best of the best in game. I don't want to so stop trying to state things that arn't true.
                  Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-15-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Wrong, his 70 set is not even half way complete, and his gems and mount stats are FAR from being maxed out.
                    All gems v8 Hmm...sure if we think about v12 max he is in half way, but even on china ppl dont have higher then v9-10 and this is realy hardcore even there
                    Mount... Atm his stables lvl is maxed, for our patchwe get new, he make it
                    Allways is something to buy, this is Wartune speciality

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

All gems v8 Hmm...sure if we think about v12 max he is in half way, but even on china ppl dont have higher then v9-10 and this is realy hardcore even there
                      Mount... Atm his stables lvl is maxed, for our patchwe get new, he make it
                      Allways is something to buy, this is Wartune speciality
                      Stable level is maxed, but his stats are far from being maxed, so... and ya, I never said higher level gems were easy to get, I just stated that you were wrong about his gems being maxed.
                      By the way, only half his gems are level 8, the rest are 7.

Comment

Stable level is maxed, but his stats are far from being maxed, so... and ya, I never said higher level gems were easy to get, I just stated that you were wrong about his gems being maxed.
                        By the way, only half his gems are level 8, the rest are 7.
                        Only crit gems v7:P btw...im happy with my 24/32 v6 gems:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Only crit gems v7:P btw...im happy with my 24/32 v6 gems:P
                          His hp gems are level 7 too... dude, if you don't know something, don't say it, it's annoying.

Comment

His hp gems are level 7 too... dude, if you don't know something, don't say it, it's annoying.
                            And i see u know evrything u shine most with 500k usd spending how much annoying it is? dont have time for word war with u

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

He's annoying. Thinks he know it all.

Comment

And i see u know evrything u shine most with 500k usd spending how much annoying it is? dont have time for word war with u
                                I say things I know, unlike you. There's no "war" here, just a kid and a grown up having a discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X