Zebq's Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I think he is a extremely over rated person that may or may not be legit. I am right to my opinion with out being told I am jealous or a hater towards him.
    I rarely agree with you but I have to here. It's actually more annoying to see accusations of 'you're just jealous' than people challenging if Zebq is legit or not.

Anata, you love him, we know. You don't have to read our posts. Really, you don't. Your one post "2. Zebq is normal player who spend more then you get in whole life i guess - his choice." says enough about you.

Comment

• You'll all be happier if you just accept him for what he is, and move on.
      Mage
      L80 DSW
      IMDE

Comment

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
        I rarely agree with you but I have to here. It's actually more annoying to see accusations of 'you're just jealous' than people challenging if Zebq is legit or not.

Anata, you love him, we know. You don't have to read our posts. Really, you don't. Your one post "2. Zebq is normal player who spend more then you get in whole life i guess - his choice." says enough about you.
        I dont love him,dont like him - dont even know him I just dont like ppl who have something to guy who is better and for sure more rich then they are he have this,what he pay for and this is rule not only on Wartune,on real world too. I love him bcs i'm not jelus like most of the ppl here? good night
        Originally posted by winlord View Post
        I say things I know, unlike you. There's no "war" here, just a kid and a grown up having a discussion.
        Before u call someone kid, think twice and maybe look at mirror
        And thats all what i have to say here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• zebq gotta enjoy all this fights wether he is a legit player or not

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            I dont love him,dont like him - dont even know him I just dont like ppl who have something to guy who is better and for sure more rich then they are he have this,what he pay for and this is rule not only on Wartune,on real world too. I love him bcs i'm not jelus like most of the ppl here? good night

Before u call someone kid, think twice and maybe look at mirror
            And thats all what i have to say here
            So I am automatically a jealous hater just bc I may think he is illegit? Please your ignorance is annoying here sorry about that. Just saying though people who "hate" towards him arn't jealous or in really hate him. They just have doubts at least that's what I have. I don't even know the person to say that I hate him or what not. He may be extremely rich but I personally doubt that and you have to understand I have my rights to that opinion. Unless I see hard proof that he is indeed legit spending 500k+ dollars on this game I find it fishy. You are indeed fond of him. You act like it all the time whenever someone decides to disagree with your opinion. Anytime someone says something you don't like you jump at them and call them some hater or jealous person. I am also sure IF zebq was found to be a hacker (key world IF here. Never said he is. So don't twist my words.) that you probably be heartbroken since I am sure this is some hero of yours. Which is why you always are on his side. You never have any doubts that this person may actually be breaking the rules.

Comment

• I dont say nothing to u, dont say all ppl - most of them - is diffrence sure maybe he is a hacker but that long time without reaction from r2? Who keep haker or cheater that long, on highend br like zebq
              This is just impossible and i dont need prof like payment history. U have other feelings and i understand that but, like i keep my point about he is legit and cash hard - u keep your about he possible cheat Yeah i dont twist your worlds, you dont twist my posts
              I dont feel like he is my hero. Thats is not same thing like be impressive for his acc
              Last edited by miQQQs; 09-15-2013, 03:14 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• For 500k$ he should just hire few great programmers to make him a game own it and share it with others.

Comment

• Zebq = Chuck Norris

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    Meh from what I heard most items cost much less balens, but the balens themselves might as well be around the same price. I tried to see for myself but its too much chinese and the registration form won't accept a non-chinese name and requires some sort of ID number.
                    The code to register is under the button..Like accept button or whatever

Comment

• people are so dumb do u even bother to look at his videos? u see his horrible talent lvl? the dude is obviously a mega casher. i mean what hacker would post their hacked account in the forum please use a little bit of common sense please. if u dont like him then just say u dont like him cause he got a better job then u have but dont say he a hacker just cause he invest his money in a game, makes u look like a dumb poor idiot i think.

..........but it is funny to watch people cry about this guy i cant wait til his 70 gear is done and see everyone scream for HELP lol
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• +1 to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                          people are so dumb do u even bother to look at his videos? u see his horrible talent lvl? the dude is obviously a mega casher. i mean what hacker would post their hacked account in the forum please use a little bit of common sense please. if u dont like him then just say u dont like him cause he got a better job then u have but dont say he a hacker just cause he invest his money in a game, makes u look like a dumb poor idiot i think.

..........but it is funny to watch people cry about this guy i cant wait til his 70 gear is done and see everyone scream for HELP lol
                          He is now 80v so time for work on talents xD... But +1 for your post

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Sigh, still waiting for class war vids if you made any for the latest one xD
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• I think all players should be able to challenge zebq in a 1 v 1 arena and if any of us beat him we empty his bank account!!!

Comment

• For 500k$ he should just hire few great programmers to make him a game own it and share it with others.
                                Like buy wartune license and publish it?
                                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                                X