Can you get it sorted ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get it sorted ?

Can you pull your fingers out and sort out the problems with this game? well can you can you I think not.

Well one of my issue since the patch is the extreme lag and delay in WB as well as arena when everyone was casting skills. Didn't experience these before update.
    Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Do you have some ideas you want suggest for R2game to think about?
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I find it rather peculiar that they did update just before class wars, knowing there would be wagers made and knowing lag issues always become super serious after updates and knowing full well this would effect class war outcomes. Couple that with the fact that r2 and proficientcity have no company contact info on their sites that I can find and hide behind GoDaddy proxy servers, apparently obscuring their origins by intention, and becomes a rather fishy situation. They can basically pick and choose if they want to respond to players' complaints. Proficientcity doesn't even appear in Better Business Bureau information, R2 does and has a D+ rating which is terrible. 7 reviews, all bad. So don't expect them to make good on any losses caused by update related issues. They hide overseas and run through a US proxy server so players feel more comfortable believing them to be based in US.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaestlic View Post
          I find it rather peculiar that they did update just before class wars, knowing there would be wagers made and knowing lag issues always become super serious after updates and knowing full well this would effect class war outcomes. Couple that with the fact that r2 and proficientcity have no company contact info on their sites that I can find and hide behind GoDaddy proxy servers, apparently obscuring their origins by intention, and becomes a rather fishy situation. They can basically pick and choose if they want to respond to players' complaints. Proficientcity doesn't even appear in Better Business Bureau information, R2 does and has a D+ rating which is terrible. 7 reviews, all bad. So don't expect them to make good on any losses caused by update related issues. They hide overseas and run through a US proxy server so players feel more comfortable believing them to be based in US.
          i couldn't agree more ...although I lack the skills to find all that info out so respect.

I recently had an issue where I didn't get the event rewards for spending balen and sent a ticket and their response was basically tough luck. I've pushed that ticket 3 further times and every time get the same 'tough luck' response of how they can't do anything about it. Not too sure how giving someone some imaginary item in the form of pixels costs R2 money for them not to honor their event but hey, they seem to have a good plan....

Comment

+1 to Gaestlic for that troubling yet eye-opening information.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaestlic View Post
              So... it's all just a big giant plot to **** ppls off...

Comment

Working...
              X