No announcement yet.

Level 9 Clothing and Wings and Mount Estimation Price in BALENS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well iff u think it cost to much for u, just ignore it. try getting fun as a free user and let balenor getiing fun as a balenor too.

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
      Well Sinned how many Wartune would give its free player free clothing???? At least they have to spend balens. If not, please tell us your calculation price.

So you can promise us that free user can get level 9 without buying a Lucky Charm????????

Thank you CondorHero, I never synthesize a level 2 Wings since I have no balens.
      Technically, you CAN get lucky and synthesize clothes up without lucky charms (only requires fashion cores to have a chance - no one knows for CERTAIN what the %-chances are for each synthesis chance; have heard of players getting clothing from 5->6 only with cores; also have a guildy that has gotten wings all the way to 4 only with cores). You can get Cores to drop instantly from spire chests; still yet to have one drop for me, but the shards do add up eventually.

ALSO, as I mentioned before, you can get clothing, cores (fragments as is the case with this fate scrap event), and lucky stones from events WITHOUT SPENDING BALENS. Up to you on what route you want to take. I do NOT have lv. 9 clothes, and I'm a heavy casher. Luckiest I've gotten with any clothing related synthesis was wings 2 -> wings 3 using cores. Which actually would also be the unluckiest thing I've done since that happened to me on my first try and have never succeeded again trying that same synthesis, so I've wasted quite a few cores.

Comment

gozaru your post is barely readable so I have no idea what you're talking about. To synthesize past lvl 2 you need luck charms (if you want 100% chance).
        1 charm for lvl 3, 2 charms for lvl 4, 4 charms for lvl 5, etc.

And you get plenty of fashion shards from spire chests so there's no need to waste fate things on it.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          gozaru your post is barely readable so I have no idea what you're talking about. To synthesize past lvl 2 you need luck charms (if you want 100% chance).
          1 charm for lvl 3, 2 charms for lvl 4, 4 charms for lvl 5, etc.

And you get plenty of fashion shards from spire chests so there's no need to waste fate things on it.
          except for the fact that you cant use charms with fashion cores. So if you were using fashion cores you have a chance to lose them. I bought all my clothing at lvl 1 and have used cores to get 2 piece to lvl 3 and 1 to lvl 4. A few of them DID fail, but i also didnt use balens for the cores.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
            except for the fact that you cant use charms with fashion cores. So if you were using fashion cores you have a chance to lose them. I bought all my clothing at lvl 1 and have used cores to get 2 piece to lvl 3 and 1 to lvl 4. A few of them DID fail, but i also didnt use balens for the cores.
            Case and point that you CAN do it without spending a single balen. Also, I believe the chance to synth clothing from 4 -> 5 with cores is terrible, BUT, you can get better odds using clothing 4 + clothing 4, clothing 4 + clothing 3 without using luckstones - you'll just have to do the math and figure out which gives the best odds for the least amount of items to stand a good chance. And again, keep in mind that you can get luckstones from events without spending balens.

For the most part, I suggest getting lots of clothing/cores/luck stones from events that have them as exchange rewards, then saving them until a clothing synthesis event comes out (then, you can get clothing-related rewards when you synth them up - yet another way to get more clothing-related items without balens).

Comment

yep long time like 12 years or so, you think fashion shard and good luck charm is always there to get HELL NO that spire only pops shadow crystal and some if lucky you get 1 fashion shard out of 12 spire box GOOD LUCK with that

Comment

Why the heck would you reply to a thread that came from last year xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                X