More mounts for Shadow Souls.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More mounts for Shadow Souls.

I've come up with this idea because I think 80 days spent on the Netherwing Dragon is too much. If we get these Shadow Souls from Tower of Kings, wouldn't it be great if we could change it for more mounts instead of only one? And I believe it would be on the liking of many players, even if I'll see on this thread opinions like ''yeah, do that, that means they don't work for their mounts''. Well you're actually wrong, if they wouldn't do ToK, only then that opinion IS valid. I will also post a poll to see how many agree with that, and I hope that if ''R2 is listening'', will actually implement more mounts for these mount tokens.
    Yes
    89.66%
    No.
    6.90%
    Maybe
    3.45%
    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

we will have they will be like mount spirits one ... or you want a mount with 200 shadow souls?

Comment

No, more mounts, only gainable through a certain amount of Shadow Souls. (200 is reasonable yeah), 400 for the next and 600 for the third, last being this netherwing...
      In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
      Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
      "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
      I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

or make exchange shadow soul to other mount shard 50 shadow soul to 5 shard or 1 i dont now bt can make this exchange

Comment

800 is just fine for that ugly dragon, however i would like to know if i have to keep the 2k i've saved, or are they really useless after you have tok "horsie"

Comment

I would certainly like to see this idea be installed into the game. People do become quite bored seeing the same Mounts, with the same offers, after a while of constant game-playing. Bringing in a a couple of new mmounts that would require a certain amount of shadow souls would encourage players, and give them something else to work for. Also, lowering the required amount would certainly benefit some players, while giving them a task that will take time to accomplish.
            From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
            What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

Comment

We need new ToK mount badly, some guys alrdy have over 3K Shadow Souls + Drake. To sell them is pointless - 1 gold per SS, so at least to get new mount, even if it cost over 2K SS again would be nice. Or I dont know, may be an option to upgrade current Drake for better stats with those useless SS.
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
                No, more mounts, only gainable through a certain amount of Shadow Souls. (200 is reasonable yeah), 400 for the next and 600 for the third, last being this netherwing...
                Is a very good idea, could be 200SS for a +10 mount; 400 for a +20; 600 for a +30; the next is settled; 1000 for a +50; 2000 for a +100 and finaly 5000 for a +500.

Could be the most undesireble 7days mount for 80 a +20; 150 a +50; 300 a +100... look reacheble.

Originally posted by R234939378 View Post
                or make exchange shadow soul to other mount shard 50 shadow soul to 5 shard or 1 i dont now bt can make this exchange
                Sounds great too, we would save lot of gold and Cript Tokens, but once you get those mounts you'll keep stocking lots of SS again.

All the 3 suggestions are good, i would like to see them implemeted in game, would make players go into deepst ToK modes 'till reach NM mode and play it every day, not like now that the most of players only get ND and do not mind ToK after, the most do it for devotion or help players and perhaps for the chest from normal +.

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                We need new ToK mount badly, some guys alrdy have over 3K Shadow Souls + Drake. To sell them is pointless - 1 gold per SS, so at least to get new mount, even if it cost over 2K SS again would be nice. Or I dont know, may be an option to upgrade current Drake for better stats with those useless SS.
                This one is KOol too, upgrade ND would be great or could for Synth a new mount using a ND card + 1000 + gold for a +100 stats mount and could be done with others kind of mounts cards.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                X