Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tower of Kings strategies shared.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tower of Kings strategies shared.

Hello. Wanna shared some of your strategies with other? Post here!

•Easy: All team aeo 1~5 Boss

•Normal: Required minimum all parties with 50k+ br.

â–º If 4 mages. Aeo boss 1~4.

Boss #5

Step 1: All use brutal.

Step 2: 1 mages use damnation

Step3: All aeo

Step 4: 1 mage BL, other 3 keep attack/ or rest if needed.

This is how my team survival and win. Haven't try with archer yet! But they will involved a lot of ss.

• Hard: ---

• NM: ---
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Hard: that Zebq's 4 archer, requires at least 2 ppls with 100k+ BR

For Nightmare, we saw that Chinese Video, they recommend everyone to be 140k+ BR
    (we can kinda figure out their fighting style, they did beat up to Hard with that set up)

Also, for Hard and Nightmare, you definitely needs to have level 50/60 PvE set.

For some reason, it feels like it's mostly all about AoE... so the more AoE you have, the easier it is to clear stages.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Hard: that Zebq's 4 archer, requires at least 2 ppls with 100k+ BR

For Nightmare, we saw that Chinese Video, they recommend everyone to be 140k+ BR
      (we can kinda figure out their fighting style, they did beat up to Hard with that set up)

Also, for Hard and Nightmare, you definitely needs to have level 50/60 PvE set.

For some reason, it feels like it's mostly all about AoE... so the more AoE you have, the easier it is to clear stages.
      There weren't two people in Zebq's movie with 100k+ BR, so once again, you're wrong.

Comment

A group in my guild have cleared hard. 1 knight, 2 archers, and 1 mage. All legend 60 set with BR around 90k after their buffs. I'm not in that group so I don't know the details of how they did it. They did say that the team they were facing consisted of 3 mages and 1 archer so that means no annoying intercept and they can do quite a bit of damage to the enemy mages with that first wave of aoe.

Comment

Got stuck on stage 3 (may have been 4 wasn't paying too close of attention) Hard today with Knight (73k) 2 Archer (73k and 60k) and me as mage (76k). First 2 stages I did RoF/Bolt/BL then AoE'd and resto'd as needed. 3rd stage we just got out healed since the AI had 2 mages. It really does seem to be all about luck of the draw with the AI's composition unless your team is running around 85-90k buffed. Did discover that we got more Shadow Souls for NOT clearing Hard than we did for clearing Normal so will probably continue with Hard for a while. Maybe we'll get lucky and tomorrows comp won't have 2 mages.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Yeah the 2 Composition Mage team for enemy side for ToK Hard is pretty tough. We only got a few tries for layer 5 on Thursday before class war like 2-3 so didn't get to test different strategies with our make up.

I beat Hard with a team yesterday. We do 2 Mage, 1 Arch, 1 Knight. Our opponents were 1 Knight 2 Archer 1 Mage. We had to switch it up where me and the other mage didn't aoe at all. Because our AoE was keeping the 2 Archers too low where the Archer+Knight on our team couldn't focus the mage. After we di that we didn't have too much issue the other mage in our team has a 60 second Blessed Light. But I have a 43 second Blessed Light. So me being able to use that a lot helped out of course.

Our BR's: Mage 1: 73.3k, Mage 2: 77.9k, Archer: 78.3k, Knight: 76.9k

Comment

Just beat hard today with 1 Knight, 1 Archer and 2 mages. We got an enemy team of 1 Knight, 1 Archer and 2 Mages.
              Our BR's were around 3 x 75k and 90k, one advice that I can give is that your mages start casting RoF and not Suntoria, they normally will do dispel 1st turn, if they don't do that have 1 mage cast it and when they dispel second mage can cast it inmediately after.

Comment

We beat Hard with 90k+ BR team. There is no way to do NM if you dont have set 70 leg. We tried NM yesterday full pots + scrolls + wc , no help at all. They beat us badly.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  Got stuck on stage 3 (may have been 4 wasn't paying too close of attention) Hard today with Knight (73k) 2 Archer (73k and 60k) and me as mage (76k). First 2 stages I did RoF/Bolt/BL then AoE'd and resto'd as needed. 3rd stage we just got out healed since the AI had 2 mages. It really does seem to be all about luck of the draw with the AI's composition unless your team is running around 85-90k buffed. Did discover that we got more Shadow Souls for NOT clearing Hard than we did for clearing Normal so will probably continue with Hard for a while. Maybe we'll get lucky and tomorrows comp won't have 2 mages.
                  Like i said in the other thread, same as u and your team
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
                    We beat Hard with 90k+ BR team. There is no way to do NM if you dont have set 70 leg. We tried NM yesterday full pots + scrolls + wc , no help at all. They beat us badly.
                    Hey Joker,

Did you get past any of the NM battles?

We were thinking of trying, since it seems like the 1st Hard was == to 5th Normal and we were speculating 1st NM == 5th Hard.

We did fairly well clearing Hard, only needed to buff for the last fight. We haven't gone for it yet, just because we don't wanna risk losing out on a day's rewards at this point.

Comment

we cleared 5th lvl of hard after 2 trys (with pots and wc) but first nightmare = no chance at all

you still get the 16 mount cards for losing though

Comment

Working...
                      X