Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Changing music in 70+ zones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing music in 70+ zones

So excited that I finally hit 70, I have really been wanting to try these two zones, and really liked the music choice, but realized it sounded way too familiar... After about all of 30 seconds of song searching, I found it, and was quite appalled to find the song elsewhere in its entirety. For anyone who has heard the song, it is Ogre Battle song 15 Krypton, great song, but not Wartune's.
    Kongregate S2 Tuffymon~

Sound not bad.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

The point isn't that it's not bad, it's that it doesn't belong to Wartune.
      Kongregate S2 Tuffymon~

Comment

All games have copies of other games lol. Also we known that Wartune been copying Diablo, WoW, Final Fantasy, and other mmos. It isn't rocket science as any person who played games before would know this. Lastly, obvious wartune got rights to use it from the other games. If they didn't get rights to use the music or sounds or anything else then im sure they would have been sued by now and the game wouldn't even be up. So stop the crying already and deal with it. Play the game or quit if it's too frustrating for you.

Comment

It's a Chinese Game, what did you expect? They have Bootleg everywhere there...

Comment

Working...
          X