Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Problem in spire, anyone facing the same bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in spire, anyone facing the same bug?

When we try to do spire, sometimes we get our board frozen and cant revive. Yesterday I was dead and want to revive myself on the 9th floor, having 2 revive chances without using it before, but I click revive and no reaction. This is happening to our team more than once. ****!

reflect has been bugged for months. It happens on all reflect bosses. Spire lvl9, Samsara Serpentio boss, and probably even
    GoD. The solution is to heal when you have 40-50% hp, because below that your hp may be inaccurate.

Comment

Also happens with Suntoria in Spire. Happens a lot with Archers from what I've seen where they'll still show up to everything as having HP but will be "dead" can't do skills and can't do revive. Same with Bleeds it will sometimes trigger to happen. Kinda annoying when it does.
      Last edited by Daehawk; 08-24-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

i read somewhere it happens alot to archers when they use multi shot.. the reflect from first attack takes away hp,, and the second does, but it doesnt show... if that makes sense?

Comment

Working...
        X