Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Demon Temple NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Best way to do summoner in nm dt is to have OP guildies help open after they dun their mp. Then they can can leave after like 5 mins in there and y'all can invite whoever regardless of br and have at it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Etlevs View Post
      Best way to do summoner in nm dt is to have OP guildies help open after they dun their mp. Then they can can leave after like 5 mins in there and y'all can invite whoever regardless of br and have at it.
      its not the best way..since a box will be wasted. best is to do it themselves. if with a knight, have a leg50 archer and 2 mages. or vice versa.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Etlevs View Post
        Best way to do summoner in nm dt is to have OP guildies help open after they dun their mp. Then they can can leave after like 5 mins in there and y'all can invite whoever regardless of br and have at it.
        Op players is not a problem for summoner im asking about regular full runs with my friends

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          its not the best way..since a box will be wasted.
          If by 'a box' you mean a multiplayer dungeon attempt.... Nothing is wasted if higher lvl ppl have already completed their multiplayer dungeon run, and can then help u beat the first boss in NM DT and then leave one at a time and invite people in to summon.

          If you aren't summoning tho and can clear the whole dungeon, its past time to level to 70 and start farming for next set of crystalloids.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Etlevs View Post
            If by 'a box' you mean a multiplayer dungeon attempt.... Nothing is wasted if higher lvl ppl have already completed their multiplayer dungeon run, and can then help u beat the first boss in NM DT and then leave one at a time and invite people in to summon.

            If you aren't summoning tho and can clear the whole dungeon, its past time to level to 70 and start farming for next set of crystalloids.
            what i mean by a box is the one dropped by the first boss.. id be best if they kill it by themselves. especially now that reward items in chests are tripled

            Comment


            • #21
              For first boss only in dtnm:

              You need knight with at least a minimum of 16k pdef, 58-60k hp with Apollo skill tree, 1 archer rage set with at least 50k+ hp, 10k+ pdef and 2nd archer with pvp set is fine with at least 54k br+ with 50k+ hp, 10k pdef, and finally 1 mage around 56-60k+ br w/45-50k+hp and rage sets, 10k pdef+ (all minimum req)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                For first boss only in dtnm:

                You need knight with at least a minimum of 16k pdef, 58-60k hp with Apollo skill tree, 1 archer rage set with at least 50k+ hp, 10k+ pdef and 2nd archer with pvp set is fine with at least 54k br+ with 50k+ hp, 10k pdef, and finally 1 mage around 56-60k+ br w/45-50k+hp and rage sets, 10k pdef+ (all minimum req)
                And for 2 & last boss?
                Thx for info

                _________


                Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br


                _________


                Comment


                • #23
                  a 50-55k BR team can do it.. atleast for a minimum BR. a knight.. and either a pve mage + 2 arch OR pve archer + 2mage

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                    a 50-55k BR team can do it.. atleast for a minimum BR. a knight.. and either a pve mage + 2 arch OR pve archer + 2mage
                    Yeah big thx men im a 55k br pve archer + wc,have other 55k pvp archerAnd mage i find Hehe...now we know what we need

                    _________


                    Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br


                    _________


                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      And for 2 & last boss?
                      Thx for info
                      First boss is MUCH easier than the other two. Go try it after ur normal attempt til u pass reliably.
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                      I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                        First boss is MUCH easier than the other two. Go try it after ur normal attempt til u pass reliably.
                        Yeah i saw last days few videos on ytbut good for me,i complete team from good players so we know what each must do

                        _________


                        Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br


                        _________


                        Comment


                        • #27
                          fact:
                          if you can clear first boss dtnm.. then there will be no problem in clearing the whole moon nm. tho 2nd boss moon nm completion relies mostly on attack rating of team members (18k attack is good enough)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            full run requires timings and co-op between pt.
                            Just cleared it with: Mage 65k & 63k, archer 64k and knight 62k (pvp) (only used int/power lvl 3 pots.. nothing else, no wc or anything)
                            More frequent aoes on last bar, requires debuffing (IS/scatters) frequent and knight spamming agoran/apollo so mages could resto themselves while BL on cd.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X