Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

70 Legend Stones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by R2812503 View Post
    not talking about the chinese servers. was talking about NA servers. Looks like it only goes up to lvl 60 legend stones at the moment with lvl 10 guild shop.
    I understand but where do you think the patches on the NA servers comes from ?
    If you like the heads-up it's alright.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      Get 60s, by the time there comes out other ways you probably have 60s and a deal lot of tokens.
      There is only 1 person on my server that has 70 L jewels and he guessed correctly on class wars and got a big pay day.

      I have 13 shards for 60 L so I guess I'll go that for now and maybe skip 70 if I'm able to.

      Thanks for all your guys/gals feedback..

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
        There is only 1 person on my server that has 70 L jewels and he guessed correctly on class wars and got a big pay day.

        I have 13 shards for 60 L so I guess I'll go that for now and maybe skip 70 if I'm able to.

        Thanks for all your guys/gals feedback..
        You need level 70 legendary gear to craft level 80 legendary gear, so, you can't really skip level 70 lol

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R28208021 View Post
          And there's some SS of my Guild shop of my chinese server character: http://i.imgur.com/7jGqMLn.png http://i.imgur.com/PzJ5Le7.png http://i.imgur.com/MDqd8TP.png
          Wait, legendary shards will be sold in guild shop at 2.0 patch? Awesome! ......unless r2 being a jerk and removed it from the guild shop when it hit NA.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

          Comment


          • #20
            so 160 mil gold to get stones for 1 level 70 item and 300 mil (assuming level 80 requires 250 stones) to get stones for 1 level 80 item.
            hmmm... how much gold do you get on a WB on average at level 70-80?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              Wait, legendary shards will be sold in guild shop at 2.0 patch? Awesome! ......unless r2 being a jerk and removed it from the guild shop when it hit NA.
              I hope they add this bcs i can collect gold but cant join gb so collecting insig is nightmare for me

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                I hope they add this bcs i can collect gold but cant join gb so collecting insig is nightmare for me
                Going by the screen shot though. Seems you going need a lot of gold to get lol. It is easier than insigs though so yea it's still worth it.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Going by the screen shot though. Seems you going need a lot of gold to get lol. It is easier than insigs though so yea it's still worth it.
                  Im in work when is time for gb so gain insig from arena what give enaught for medal Hehe
                  So gold option is great for me even with this high prices

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X