70 Legend Stones?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 Legend Stones?

Before I buy and make 60 rings legendary I thought I would see if any of you have any future insight into getting 70 legend stones easier?

As of right now I can only obtain them from the Glory Shop and 70 NM which I've never attempted or have the team for right now.

Does anyone know if there will be a summoner, other future ways to purchase them...etc

I would hate to waste crypt tokens on 60 rings if I can legend 70's.

Thanks in advance

Get 60s, by the time there comes out other ways you probably have 60s and a deal lot of tokens.

Comment

There are already people with lvl 70 legendary gear, 2.0 is out in 4 months which brings the lvl 80 stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
        There are already people with lvl 70 legendary gear, 2.0 is out in 4 months which brings the lvl 80 stuff.
        hmm. what makes u think 4 months LOL.

this isn't china. we will have 2.0 in 12 months from now !
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Then 2.0. Take a while.

Patch 2.0 If not mistake. They do have:

• Level 70 Summoner
          • Legen Stones level 70 sell in Guild Shop.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post

Then 2.0. Take a while.

Patch 2.0 If not mistake. They do have:

• Level 70 Summoner
            • Legen Stones level 70 sell in Guild Shop.
            There is no patch 1.7 etc... the next patch is 2.0 and sorry to inform you but theres gonna be no summoner in the 70 MPD's ever

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              There is no patch 1.7 etc... the next patch is 2.0 and sorry to inform you but theres gonna be no summoner in the 70 MPD's ever
              1.7 1.8 1.9 just my predict because it goes by 1.5 → 1.6.

Where do you got sources from said there will be no summoner 70?

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

people playing on chinease server are is source or himself... theyre is no summoner tougth theyre is special VIP chest droping them leg 70 only available for vip and i think they open whit key (not sure of the mechanism-where they are)
                but saying theyre will never be..is wrong... we never know what they may add and its a possibility that they will add summoner but ....sicne its not out in chinease version yet.......better not wait for it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  hmm. what makes u think 4 months LOL.

this isn't china. we will have 2.0 in 12 months from now !
                  i cant say for certain when we will have the update.. just that the chinese had to wait a while because the devs had to actually make it.. then test it etc etc where as we just get the pre built "hand me downs" so to speak

r2 just buys the version of the pre-built game and releases it for us to play, we will get the patch when the partners here decide to buy it,, that being said.. could be sooner than you think.. or it could never happen...

Comment

No summoners in the chinese yet after patch 2.2, so no use waiting for it right now, there are vip chests though but i dunno what they contain..
                    And yeah there will be no 1.7 etc as the fate system was originally in CN version 1.61 and after tht they had 2.0 so im guessing 2.0 coming next with some good things but mostly bad changes

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                      No summoners in the chinese yet after patch 2.2, so no use waiting for it right now, there are vip chests though but i dunno what they contain..
                      And yeah there will be no 1.7 etc as the fate system was originally in CN version 1.61 and after tht they had 2.0 so im guessing 2.0 coming next with some good things but mostly bad changes

So I was still haven't forgot. I do visit Chinese Wartune server once. When I go there it Patch 2.1 already and saw people inv lvl 70 summoner. There a lot of changes in Patch 2.0 I like the most is city-hall system. No more gold mine or plunder

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I believe you can get lvl 70 from lvl 10 guild shops or at least i've seen videos that show it and was before any 2.0 chinese version. maybe it goes only up to lvl 60 at lvl 10 guild shop tho. Will have to go back and look i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by R2812503 View Post
                          I believe you can get lvl 70 from lvl 10 guild shops or at least i've seen videos that show it and was before any 2.0 chinese version. maybe it goes only up to lvl 60 at lvl 10 guild shop tho. Will have to go back and look i guess.
                          I can assure you that Leg. stone lvl 70 AND 80 are in the guild shop.

Comment

And there's some SS of my Guild shop of my chinese server character: http://i.imgur.com/7jGqMLn.png http://i.imgur.com/PzJ5Le7.png http://i.imgur.com/MDqd8TP.png

Comment

not talking about the chinese servers. was talking about NA servers. Looks like it only goes up to lvl 60 legend stones at the moment with lvl 10 guild shop.

Comment

Working...
                              X