Events 19:00 and 20:00 and Double Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events 19:00 and 20:00 and Double Events

You should add BG to these times so we have more evening attempts. In the morning there are BG 8:00 and 9:00 and at 12 arena BG is second half at 13 followed by 14 and 15. That's great except I work. I can play 18:00 - 24:00.

18:00 Duels and Arena
    19:00 Nothing... BG should go here
    20:00 Nothing except on GB day... BG should go here incase people can't get in on GB 50/50 slots
    21:00 Tanks and BG after if you have a short match, 1/2 of my BG evening runs should not be cut in half.
    22:00 WB, nobody has time for BG WB lasts 20-25 min. Don't even know why it's here other two WB don't have a double event.
    23:00 BG only good BG in evening.

Also if you want to do a double event one of the events should start at 00:30. For 21:00, Tanks should start at 21:00 and BG at 21:30. That gives time for tanks, then at 25 pre-loading for BG can start for a full BG, and BG ends at 55 with time to spare for WB. That's how double events should be ran if you want to pack them that tight.

But there is nothing at 19:00 and 20:00 (put BG here for evening players)

I'll be shocked if this is actually read, but it's a good suggestion.

Agreed, they should fill up slots if they are not taken, dont see why not.

Comment

Originally posted by demonchild749 View Post
      I'll be shocked if this is actually read, but it's a good suggestion.
      Someone praising himself?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

You bet. But srsly, we need BGs at 19 and 20, having it available during 22 WB is just a joke.

Comment

Working...
        X