Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New idea's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New idea's

hi all this is my first post and i hope u like it its about new idea's

ok here is the idea's

1.mount clothing get more mount state- what i mean is to add more dev,power,hp,intell,and rage
    2.higher lvl guild's
    3.more world boss hp
    4.new city shape
    5.more gold mine's to get in the wild's
    6.2nd row to in put troop's
    7.new seed's gave u soul crystal and mount's whip's
    8.lvl 80 equipment
    9.summoner in lvl 70 mpd
    10.more battle ground attampt
    11.will 100 rage is not Enough for mage's why not haveing like 200 will what i mean now the full rage u can get is 100 with 100 extra is not bad right that will be very usebl at world boss will when u can use 4 thundred

and i hope this will be Enough for now and i will keep working for new idea's and i hope u like this idea's

and thank you
    Last edited by R24990299; 08-25-2013, 01:41 AM.

Originally posted by R24990299 View Post

ok here is the idea's

1.mount clothing get more mount state - Not yet, probably in the future.
    2.higher lvl guild's - Not yet, not even chinese has this.
    3.more world boss hp - Speak with the mages/archers/knights in your server to go fully buffed and you'll get more hp next time. (kill it within 10 minutes ofc.)
    4.new city shape - 1. Non-vip city shape, 2. Normal vip shape, 3. Vip9 Shape. Its enough I think
    5.more gold mine's to get in the wild's - Pretty much of gold mines in the wild, probably you mean the higher ones cause they are hard to get.
    6.2nd row to in put troop's - We need to wait and see.
    7.new seed's gave u soul crystal and mount's whip's - Very low chances to implement this
    8.lvl 80 equipment - Its gonna be here soon enough
    9.summoner in lvl 70 mpd - Summoner - no money - no profit for R2. No summoner, money in loids, profit for R2.
    10.more battle ground attampt - Battleground attempts you have pretty alot to get atleast 2 times in it for quest.

and i hope this will be Enough for now and i will keep working for new idea's and i hope u like this idea's

and thank you
    Have a nice day!
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

@R24990299

1. Mount already look awesome unless you want to custom, but make games mess up

2. Higher level guild? What need to be add here if Guild Higher level? Any ideas?

3. Would love to have WB's HP. But too suck for mages. Archer and Knight even gain more gold :P

4. Agree with po1NNNt. Non-VIP shape, normal vip, & VIP lvl 9. Not really need any else city states.

5. Later Patch 2.0. There will be City-Hall type of map. Which there will be no more gold mine/plunder

6. I predict that a spirit spot from observe or Patch 2.0. (I might be wrong). Click image for larger version

Name:	#2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1673517

7. Seeds for soul crystal and mount's whip's. Not happen with R2game.

8. Level 80 equipment. Make yourself Level 70 Legen Gear with Rings + Jewls then think about this

9. summoner in lvl 70 mpd. Would like if they have that!

10. For my opinion. It doesn't matter.
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by R24990299 View Post

ok here is the idea's

1.mount clothing get more mount state
        2.higher lvl guild's
        3.more world boss hp
        4.new city shape
        5.more gold mine's to get in the wild's
        6.2nd row to in put troop's
        7.new seed's gave u soul crystal and mount's whip's
        8.lvl 80 equipment
        9.summoner in lvl 70 mpd
        10.more battle ground attampt

and thank you
        What is Mount Clothing? (is that like an alternative to Mount Training Whip?)

Higher level Guild, sure, why not.
        What to add? Same thing, Increase Skill Tower, Increase Vault, Increase Guild Alter (maybe higher chance to obtain better loot)
        As for Shop... maybe the level 70 Legendary Stones and my suggested Guild Equipment set.

World Boss HP is based on how fast your kill the one on previous day, IE: if the one from yesterday dies fast, than the one from today will have more HP. (I think it's by next day, haven't seen WB's HP rise for a long time)

City Shape... meh, in the CN 2.0 Wild is removed, so no real need for anymore city shape/ castle.

Gold Mine, see above ^

2nd row to put Troop, are you talking about the 2nd Troop Slot in Troop Window? no one know what that's for ATM... but there has been a lot of suggestions and speculations on what it will be.
        Such as allowing you to mix and match different Troops, special NPCs, or even pets.

new seed... soul crystals and mount whip... naa.

level 80 equip is already in CN version.

Summoner in level 70 MPD (not really sure, forgot if CN have it or not, but I think they do... since they have level 80 equips)

Battle Ground Attempt, sure why not.
        The only difference is players can obtain more Battle Ground Chest.
        Since you can already still obtain up to 3000 honor and almost unlimited pvp-points. (why do you think some ppls still go in and kill players even tho they stopped receiving honor? lol)
        Last edited by anichaos; 08-25-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

The second troop slot is reserved for those stupid NPCs who join you on some campaign dungeons. It's a placeholder for them to join your party in the dungeon.

Comment

LOL stupid NPCs! And how true the plunder and goldmine will be gone? I feel sorry for the mages, it is one of their extra source of gold since they are at least advantage in wb (of course, except for heavy cashing mages).
            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

It would be nice to be able to trade w/in the guild - to help other players. Sometimes I have things I will not use but could give them to guildies - selling is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by R215219674 View Post
                It would be nice to be able to trade w/in the guild - to help other players. Sometimes I have things I will not use but could give them to guildies - selling is a joke.
                I'm going to make 500 alternates and make them give me the level 3 gems they get from running catacombs daily.
                Such awesome exploit.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I'm going to make 500 alternates and make them give me the level 3 gems they get from running catacombs daily.
                  Such awesome exploit.
                  Basically. When you want to suggest something, no matter how "useful" or "helpful" it *could* be...think of every way people can break/abuse/exploit it. Because they will.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Such awesome exploit.
                    Actually... isn't the Gems you get from Cata already "BOUND"?... exploit more plz.

75% of all things obtain in-game are Bound.

Only a few from MPD are Unbound.

If CN (and some other version) can have Trading and is still growing... I don't see how it'll be broken.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 08-28-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....243-New-mounts

Comment

Working...
                      X