X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it worth going?

hi guys

i just wanna ask about this:

1. is it worth going in necro if i can just defeat the 5th boss?

2. what should be the best stats for a warrior/knight before going there? "pdef, mdef, patk, hp, block and also crit because i still don't dont has a EWD astral and also RGB astral"

3. where can i get the level 6 transposer in necro is it a chance for every floor or? "im a free player i can't afford this" "free balens takes me 2-3 months before i can buy level 6 so kinda worthless using free balens"

i already search about necro even in google but sadly the answers i keep looking won't show up.

thanks you in advance

Sry I haven't attempted this but in response to "free balens takes me 2-3 months before i can buy level 6 so kinda worthless using free balens," if you can somehow get enough to buy one scroll, you can make a lvl 6 gem and then convert it to whatever gem you want. It will cost you tons of gold but it's quicker than waiting. I've done this with lvl 5 gems and the scrolls free players get.

Comment

hmm can i request again to mods.. please moved this there game discussion.. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
        hi guys

i just wanna ask about this:

1. is it worth going in necro if i can just defeat the 5th boss?
        Depends. Look at the Crypt Shop: do you expect to need to purchase anything requiring clearing L5 necropolis anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
          hmm can i request again to mods.. please moved this there game discussion.. thank you

Comment

Short answer: no.
            If you are a heavy casher nd 10k balens a month are pennies for you, by all means do it. But since you are asking, probably you arent.

I do when i need an extra XP boost (I cant kill 10 and 9 has 25% chance of killing me)
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
              Depends. Look at the Crypt Shop: do you expect to need to purchase anything requiring clearing L5 necropolis anytime soon?
              Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              Short answer: no.
              If you are a heavy casher nd 10k balens a month are pennies for you, by all means do it. But since you are asking, probably you arent.

I do when i need an extra XP boost (I cant kill 10 and 9 has 25% chance of killing me)
              thanks for the answers..

how can i get that level 6 transposer?

Comment

sup,,

1 - doing necro just to beat the 5th boss isnt really worth it, unless your in need of the stuff from the crypt shop anyway. then its viable. Doing necro just to get the xp would be a waste of time, you have to pass boss 5 just to make it worth the spent crypt keys to get a return for your xp. id say put the keys in vault. and save them for when your stronger and you get a higher return in xps for spent crypt tokens. the lvl 3 gems are nice.. but again.. lvl 3? really.. every 5 levels? really?

2. im not a knight so cant answer that, id say the bigger the better though...

3. you *CAN NOT* get a lvl 6 transponder form necro. *ONLY LVL 9*. and thats only a chance at every 5th level i believe. im stressing this point because even if you are very lucky and get the lvl 9 transponder, you need 3 lvl 8 gems to make a lvl 9. so it will be completly worthless.

your a free player, and saving up free balens will take 2-3 months. thats understandable. but doing necro to lvl 5 will *NOT HELP AT ALL*. so dont do it. spend 2 or 3 months saving up balens from vids. its the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                  sup,,but doing necro to lvl 5 will *NOT HELP AT ALL*.
                  It will give him access to the lvl 60 legendary shards and the lvl 70 jewellry, so it is worth saving the 3 crypt keys when you find them, also you just need to make it to floor 5 you don't actually have to kill the boss on floor 5 to unlock the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                    It will give him access to the lvl 60 legendary shards and the lvl 70 jewellry, so it is worth saving the 3 crypt keys when you find them, also you just need to make it to floor 5 you don't actually have to kill the boss on floor 5 to unlock the above.
                    you understand the idea of taking things out of context right?,, so what you just did there.. was take something out of context,, your either the best troll ive ever met,, or you need to think before you type something out... cant believe i have to explain this....

you see the numbers 1,2,3? i was answering his questions... 1,2,3.. makes sense right?

if you actually read what i said in part 1. youd see i said its not really worth it " unless he wants the stuff from crypt shop " i also said to "put keys in vault" ... which is exactly what you just said back to me... so... you understand my confusion right?

and as for part 3.. when i said it will *NOT HELP AT ALL* i was talking about his question #3, which was about getting the lvl 6 gem transponder. it wont help at all in getting the transponder, because he cant get it from necro.. which is why i said it wont help at all... because he cant get it from necro... i didnt say doing necro wont help at all...

i hope this mash up of confusion and sarcasm makes sense and please read it 2 or 3 times before you reply.. thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X