Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire teaming

Hello there

I think It's really a pain to get a team for Spire. So I suggest to make Spire accessible to No attempt players( ya Won't gain rewards) just to help other fellows
    Last edited by ♥Pain♥; 08-25-2013, 01:20 AM. Reason: For correction

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
    Hello there

I think It's really a pain to get a team for Spire. So I suggest to make Spire accessible to No attempt players( ya Won't gain rewards) just to help other fellows
    Spire being like multi-player dungeons ( that means accessible even if you finished it ) will be a bit abused. All top players will help their members to pass it after they are done and not so sure if R2 wants this.
    Being like it is now, makes them spend money to get stronger as a tank, high healing as a mage, high dps as a archer. ( Or be lucky for someone high to help you having an attempt, or get you in his team ).
    I like the idea and I'm +1 but won't be happening, and same for tower of kings.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I understand the points made above and po1NNNt's reasoning makes absolute sense. But I would like to raise my voice in frustration and support for the many people begging for a spire team and being unable to assist your guild members... Is there not a solution for this please?

4VNGR
      S281 -UNITED

Comment

Originally posted by 4VNGER View Post
        I understand the points made above and po1NNNt's reasoning makes absolute sense. But I would like to raise my voice in frustration and support for the many people begging for a spire team and being unable to assist your guild members... Is there not a solution for this please?
        Is there a solution? No. But a solution that limits the abuses would be to allow only 2 runs per day on Spire. One run with rewards (for your run), and one run without rewards (to help others). Then each person from your group can spread out and help 4 other groups, and each of those groups could help 3 other groups...simply put, a 2nd run could solve for the problem of being unable to find a Spire team.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
          Is there a solution? No. But a solution that limits the abuses would be to allow only 2 runs per day on Spire. One run with rewards (for your run), and one run without rewards (to help others). Then each person from your group can spread out and help 4 other groups, and each of those groups could help 3 other groups...simply put, a 2nd run could solve for the problem of being unable to find a Spire team.
          Great idea.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post

Yes, really great idea... I was thinking the same thing... Give each player another (just 1) attempt, but gives no rewards, in order to help others, even just only once a day...
            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
            X