Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ice Fang vs Nightshade: Is it worth the wait for ice fang?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Fang vs Nightshade: Is it worth the wait for ice fang?

I have 16 Mount spirit cards, I can get nightshade now or wait ~6 wks (if I get 1k server pts a wk) + cw for ice fang.

Is is really worth the wait for ice fang?

Nightshade : + 20 strenght/intelligence/endurance/armor, +5 Max attribute level, +50 mount strength.

Ice Fang : +20 strength/intelligence/endurance/armor, +10 Max attribute level, +300 mount strength.

I've been told mount strength doesn't really do anything. I assumed it might be the max stat pts that can be allocated to each attribute, for example i have 790 total stat pts allocated but i have 1400 mount strength so i can upgrade another 690pts. I'm probably wrong on that and if so the only difference i see between the 2 mounts is +5 max attribute pts for ice fang over nightshade.

Mount strength is meaningless. It's just a way of tabulating how many mounts you have. Rarer mounts tend to be worth more. +max attribute governs how high you can train your stables.

Comment

I guess i will just go with nightshade then it doesn't seem like much of a difference between the two. Who knows i might win the wager next month and get ice fang anyways.

Comment

Most ppls go for Ice Fang for the looks.

The stat is exactly the same.

So it's up to you, do you want looks or stat faster?

Comment

well if i have to wait a couple months to get it, it better have a lot more than looks to it. lol

Comment

I was wondering about this too... does anyone have additional input?

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
              I was wondering about this too... does anyone have additional input?
              I'd go ahead and buy nightshade for the same stats sooner.

Comment

Both the nightshade and the ice fang has equal good looks, however I prefer the nightshade coz the ice fang is too big, and yeah, it is shorter time to get for same stats.

Comment

nightshade obviously. like someone else said mountstrength is meaningless, +max attributes doesnt matter to most of us cause we will never max out there anyway. so unless you go for looks nightshade is the better option

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    nightshade obviously. like someone else said mountstrength is meaningless, +max attributes doesnt matter to most of us cause we will never max out there anyway. so unless you go for looks nightshade is the better option
                    even zebq doesnt hit the stat cap on any of is stats if u check is video lol so most=all of us lol

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                      Both the nightshade and the ice fang has equal good looks, however I prefer the nightshade coz the ice fang is too big, and yeah, it is shorter time to get for same stats.
                      at least Ice Fang is not as huge as those new Pandas.... they're like King Kong sized.

BTW, I want a King Kong mount.

Comment

I would try to get Ice Fang if I got 16 mount spirits. (Well mostly for the look )
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                        X