• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beardi
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yeah lvl 40 can do spire cant they?lol
    If you look at my post that example was referring to ToK (higher difficulty), not spire. And it was an example. Stop being a moron.

Leave a comment:

• YawnQ
    replied
    "DeathTh3Kid I don't know if there were topic related to this before.Because i never visited the forums.This topic first post is i think my first post on the forums.Well coming back i don't want people again and again posting the same idea like i did now maybe someone before me did .This should be the last topic either yes or no doesn't matter. It's time i should leave this topic in hands of the players and their friends.Seems i have done my job only thing remains is players options and the game developers results which aren't in my hands "

This the one message i said mention i am not going to post any more there a another one in which i said i am not.So you are late.Now it's the people word.Troll lol why would the people hit yes or no that's what they feel i didn't tell them to do yes they did what they felt.I just make this topic rest is done by the players and for the players.
    Last edited by YawnQ; 09-11-2013, 11:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Everyone should just vote no and yes and make it even on this guys poll just bc he spammed the forum. Just troll his poll so it be worthless.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
    Lol..First of all i aren't spamming. Seriously threatening me and for what?. I am trying to help people by put their voice out on the forums.I aren't a GM or Forums Moderator that i will announce on the website or on the servers that people will come to know what is going on the forums.So when people are on the forums i try to redirect them here and as you know i aren't forcing anyone to vote "Yes" or "No". It's their own opinion that they are sharing.Spamming means double posts or continuous posting back to back without allowing others to post their views.As far i know i have post once on one page then i try my best to re post it leaving the two pages from the previous one.So how come you are claiming i am spamming.Well i made my point or gave the people the link to this topic on every latest happening topics on the forums.So that people come here and read what i said and vote what they feel.Now you are going to report me for bring the players Voices to GM and Forums Head attention that to for your false claims.If you aren't supporting the topic there is a no button but i request not to stand on way if you can't help don't make it worse.If any GM or Forums moderates around please clarify this ongoing issues create by my fellow mate on the above post.
    You are spamming. Spamming just means to post a thread multiple times. it doesn't have to be just multiple times in one thread alone. If it's the same statement over and over again no matter where you put it it is spam. Also note you are doing what is considered "hi-jack thread". you are trying to derail people from reading what the original topic started wanted people to read by going into your post instead. Your intentions may not be that but that is what you are trying to do. You arn't forcing anyone to vote directly but indirectly you are. Why else would you post your thread in another thread? you want people to vote and that's it. You make a thread and you bump it up. You don't spam the forum with this bc it's going annoy people more than any help. Most forums that I come from actually lock the person's thread if he keeps spamming it in other forums or they get banned from using the forum. Not sure what the exact rules are here at R2 forums but regardless you posting your topic everywhere over and over again will actually make people not read your thread and ignore you. People will do that bc they will be annoyed at you. So stop it.

Leave a comment:

• YawnQ
    replied
    The__one I am happy i was able to crack a joke and that made to you laugh.Laughing is good for health :P.Well coming back to topic all i can you see guys pointing high br and low br .But people my level or say high level also miss their spire and tok.That's normal because of their jobs and education matters comes first now when they get free they don't get a team Why? Seems you are trying to crack a joke or something like that by putting high br and low br thing it can be just one reason .There are many other reason like time zone,jobs,education,urgent duties etc.In short why should a person miss spire and tok event just because he gave priority to something important first ?

B4nsh33 coming to you.So how much do you carry? 100-200 kg don't sound as if you are doing a great thing or something you are insult your own guildies. If you help your guild they help you back.It's a give and take relation.That's why people joined a guild."Working something for yourself" Nice i like this line but coming to the point.If it was you and yourself The event quest would be a single player rather than multi-player .It's a Multi player event means it's all team work.No idea why do you see high br and low br thing.if this what i am suggesting get implemented those low guys can get their team easily of their own level.I am no-one to judge share what to feel.No offense Enjoy your day
    Last edited by YawnQ; 09-11-2013, 11:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
    i voted no since it would get abused....3 strong players helping there guild mates get farther then they should, i think event quest rewards should be earned..no given..thats why they are events and not a regular mpd, if you do this suggestion..then whats the difference between them

Yep.... gotta do something yourself. We already carry guildies through mps.... work for something yourself.

Leave a comment:

• mid3vil187
    replied
    i voted no since it would get abused....3 strong players helping there guild mates get farther then they should, i think event quest rewards should be earned..no given..thats why they are events and not a regular mpd, if you do this suggestion..then whats the difference between them

Leave a comment:

• The__one
    replied
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No offence.... but...
    heheheheheeheh

Havent seen that kind of a joke in a while =)

Events untill now that Included Tower of Knights and Spire were to ENTER those maps!!!
    So if you don't find anyone can always go in alone and get those event stuff and also the Devotion!

The reason why that is limited for 1 time per day is because is an Event Mulitplayer dungeon.... what means once per day.

Second thing is that you would be able to go in with a lot stronger players and get a lot farther with them if they just help.
    Where would be fair if someone with 20k BR would ask guildies with 80k to go with him to Spire, just because they already did it and would help?
    Or that someone would finnish Tower of Knights in Hard?

Where would be the point of getting stronger if someone can "carry" you thrue all of maps?

Sir..
    I am speaking on behalf of my fellow mates in game.We have a suggestion we like you to hear about it. The Spire and Tower of kings As for now there is rule a player can do it only once the second time we enter we can't do it.
    Suggestion
    Mine and my fellow game mates are suggesting not to the change the rule but we should be allow to play those event again but without any rewards...as Multiple-player Dun
    Reason
    Many of my friends or at times some random guys ask for help and we have to reject them and At times people miss the event because they can't get people in their team.

So i am requesting you to look forward to my suggestion about what i mention above.
    We would be grateful if our suggestion is looked into and some helpful action is taken

Server S295 FrostFell

I posted a ticket but i wanted to voice my suggestion to other other guys around in all the servers.

Guys i request you all who visit here to place your votes we might bring the change and pass this message to your in-game friends to do same.. Vote up

Leave a comment:

• R28767967
    replied
    no way then all they have to do is have a bigshot carry along weak people every day for awhile, and reap the rewards

Leave a comment:

• YawnQ
    replied
    DeathTh3Kid I don't know if there were topic related to this before.Because i never visited the forums.This topic first post is i think my first post on the forums.Well coming back i don't want people again and again posting the same idea like i did now maybe someone before me did .This should be the last topic either yes or no doesn't matter. It's time i should leave this topic in hands of the players and their friends.Seems i have done my job only thing remains is players options and the game developers results which aren't in my hands.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Well ok ill not post as you request DeathTh3Kid. But i would like you to answer my question is So how players will come to the "Suggestions & Feedback" section? As for players even if they want to support. I am pretty much sure more than half of the people don't know what is going on the forums or wouldn't visit the forums .Like i am just a normal player so i aren't capable of announcing this on the every server or something like that.So I just kindly request few players when they are out on the forums.Because i can't find any other way.Ill give you my example i had never been to forums before until when friends and players had the problem which i posted above in my post in the start.Because i aren't one of those guys who will cry on guild or world chat.So i posted here. So how i can expect other guys to be on forums?. Since you guys kind of forcing i shouldn't you can have it your way but i pretty sure this topic will die as others have until now i am pretty much sure few guys around here want to this topic to die.Like on the previous page Condorhero lol he bit funny he blaming me he open up the poll.No idea what is he thinking but i complete my spire and tok everyday with my team early after the reset .But i saw many friends and players can't due to something or other i can't be selfish as you so i posted for others rather than to blaming single someone.But again it's your Views you have every right to say what yoy feel.i am no one.Well as for now I leave to players if they want a change they can bring it i think my job is done.Share with your in-game friends to help you out.Platform is set it can go the either way as players demand. May Luck be with you
    Posting on every MAIN thread that is made for people to come here is just too much. People do go through forums whether we choose to believe it or not, and since your topic name is Regarding Event Spire and Tower of Kings, i am sure they will pick up the thread. This is not the first thread made about this issue, nor will it be the last, the others have been shot down because people come in with their opinions, and usually goes side ways into different conversations. Ask your friends to visit the thread, post through threads that actually have meaning to this issue, not just any main one you can find.

We aren't forcing you, we are asking you. If anyone is trying to force an opinion, it would be you to vote on this. But it's up to 7roads to decide if they should add the ability to help out once done. So try messaging them, and if you can't speak their language, find someone that can, and see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• YawnQ
    replied
    Well ok ill not post as you request DeathTh3Kid. But i would like you to answer my question is So how players will come to the "Suggestions & Feedback" section? As for players even if they want to support. I am pretty much sure more than half of the people don't know what is going on the forums or wouldn't visit the forums .Like i am just a normal player so i aren't capable of announcing this on the every server or something like that.So I just kindly request few players when they are out on the forums.Because i can't find any other way.Ill give you my example i had never been to forums before until when friends and players had the problem which i posted above in my post in the start.Because i aren't one of those guys who will cry on guild or world chat.So i posted here. So how i can expect other guys to be on forums?. Since you guys kind of forcing i shouldn't you can have it your way but i pretty sure this topic will die as others have until now i am pretty much sure few guys around here want to this topic to die.Like on the previous page Condorhero lol he bit funny he blaming me he open up the poll.No idea what is he thinking but i complete my spire and tok everyday with my team early after the reset .But i saw many friends and players can't due to something or other i can't be selfish as you so i posted for others rather than to blaming single someone.But again it's your Views you have every right to say what yoy feel.i am no one.Well as for now I leave to players if they want a change they can bring it i think my job is done.Share with your in-game friends to help you out.Platform is set it can go the either way as players demand. May Luck be with you
    Last edited by YawnQ; 09-11-2013, 03:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Please, since you're all here, go vote on this thread:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Will ask very nicely, please stop spamming your thread all over the forums. All you will do is drag in negative people, because all we see is:

Since you guys here i need your concern on this current topic below

It's above and beyond annoying now, since i am seeing this through out threads that this has nothing to do with. I understand you want opinions but like you have stated, you are doing this in the wrong way. If people really have the same concern as you are looking for they will look through the forum for your thread. Please just stop.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Please vote on my thread:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X