Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Sir..
    I am speaking on behalf of my fellow mates in game.We have a suggestion we like you to hear about it. The Spire and Tower of kings As for now there is rule a player can do it only once the second time we enter we can't do it.
    Suggestion
    Mine and my fellow game mates are suggesting not to the change the rule but we should be allow to play those event again but without any rewards...as Multiple-player Dun
    Reason
    Many of my friends or at times some random guys ask for help and we have to reject them and At times people miss the event because they can't get people in their team.

So i am requesting you to look forward to my suggestion about what i mention above.
    We would be grateful if our suggestion is looked into and some helpful action is taken

Server S295 FrostFell

I posted a ticket but i wanted to voice my suggestion to other other guys around in all the servers.

Guys i request you all who visit here to place your votes we might bring the change and pass this message to your in-game friends to do same.. Vote up
    Yes
    76.02%
    No
    20.27%
    Maybe
    3.70%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by YawnQ; 08-26-2013, 12:43 AM.

yep, because some people losses the chance to assemble a team. If only theres a 10,000 players per server, then this is not a problem, but its not, and lack of forming a team, it makes the game unforgiving and can result to dissatisfaction, in overall.

Comment

I totally give my vote for ''Yes''. Because I really want to help my fellow guildmates whenever I can.
      In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
      Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
      "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
      I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

Sorry but I dont agree. Just means whoever is friends with heavy cashers gets more benefit than people who don't brown nose. So if this comes in it'll be P2W or befriend a casher to get ahead. Sorry again.

Comment

Moved thread to Wartune's Suggestions & Feedback.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

WelshLeo77 Man i respect what you say..But really we have to keep Casher and Non Casher out of this because it would lead to something else

I posted the above post because many of guildes and friends end up without any team at times and they like beg please help them it sounds bad when someone is asking you something and we in return can't do anything even if we want to help some one.This happens everyday this isn't just for casher or just non casher it's for everyone benefit .Helping someone at times is good sign

Eg:- If you are casher but your Net DC and you came back online after certain long amount of hours and you ask people for help and everyone tells they have done it how would you feel same happen to non-casher .Put foot in these kind of people shoes and think once if you still think i am wrong i have no offense with because it's your beliefs.

Tho i never had like this feeling till date but i am still voicing people message.I think there many people in every server who miss their event dungeon due to these reason of no team.So i am requesting you guys to please support this i am not forcing anyone tell your friends all people you know.We might be able to bring this change on the servers.Just support.. Thank you
            Last edited by YawnQ; 08-25-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WelshLeo77 View Post
              Sorry but I dont agree. Just means whoever is friends with heavy cashers gets more benefit than people who don't brown nose. So if this comes in it'll be P2W or befriend a casher to get ahead. Sorry again.
              No team has passed floor 12 or 13 ( probably they did, but in my opinion its not that easy, so I guess no ) its useless. With only some help from a 65/70k br they can get at floor 8-9-10 easily daily, so I don't see the difference between a casher and a non-casher ( here describe casher from non casher, cause of we talk about zebq being casher and onimad, or zebq and other players, he is god, others are little bugs. )
              On topic : I'm +1 ( pro ). Want to help my guildmates whenever I can and how I can.

Comment

Ok I'll rephrase it then.

If 2 people start on the same day ...one person brown noses all the high BR players (casher or not) just to get non stop help while the other person has some dignity and decides they want to earn what they achieve without relying on others.

I suppose my point is everyone should have the same chance regardless of who they know.

Now let play devils advocate and say they did implement these changes then what happens to all the low level players who would of partied with the potential brown nosers but now instead really can't find a party at all. I think this change would turn more players away then it would make happy.

Oh and for the record I am not having a go at anyone at all. I am a past casher (gave up spending money very recently) and I have, at times, been a brown noser as we all have.

Comment

Seems you got something wrong Every one has just 1 attempt to do the Multi player,spire,Tower of kings.In this one attempt we get rewards.Now what i am suggesting is that For Example:- A did his event dungeon and he is free Few mins later B is online he asks someone to help him A get ready to help him and they are done With B event dungeons So at this point Only B get his rewards A doesn't get any rewards because he has already done the event quest and has claimed his rewards before.I am suggesting that We Should be able to help any one any amount of times but we don't rewards for them.So it doesn't matter how many amount of time we help because We aren't getting any rewards.Even if a guy does it non stop if would be of any use because he won't get anything.
                  Last edited by YawnQ; 08-25-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                    Seems you got something wrong Every one has just 1 attempt to do the Multi player,spire,Tower of kings.In this one attempt we get rewards.Now what i am suggesting is that For Example:- A did his event dungeon and he is free Few mins later B is online he asks someone to help him A get ready to help him and they are done With B event dungeons So at this point Only B get his rewards A doesn't get any rewards because he has already done the event quest and has claimed his rewards before.I am suggesting that We Should be able to help any one any amount of times but we don't rewards for them.So it doesn't matter how many amount of time we help because We aren't getting any rewards.Even if a guy does it non stop if would be of any use because he won't get anything.
                    I do totally get your point but I dont think you get mine.

It would be too easy to latch onto high level BR players and you would get far better rewards (from spire/ToK) than the person who finds a party of people of his level thus meaning more low level people will be begging for people to help them.

The good thing about MP runs is that it is linked into your level so yeah, you can get help but still can only get rewards that are designated to your level. If you got a party of lv65+'s to help a low level in spire or ToK (because high level players already done theres) then the low level will constantly get better rewards than the person who parties with people their own level hence taking people out of the low level pool and making it harder for low level players to get a party. Also it would promote everyone to join the top guilds as getting help from high levels would become such an important part of the game.

Comment

Man i got your point now tho sorry about that...But which player are the most casher or non casher ...Well something is better than nothing.They are countless people who can't get anyone to team up with and they miss the event quests mostly daily.If this what i suggested is implemented.Then this guys will get some rewards at least it's something better than nothing which they normally get now.Well you say about high br thing helping his own friends is what in players hands.If a people wants better rewards he can make friends with these strong people to help him out.Means there is a option here.But If we can't help people in the event quest there is no option than not doing the event quest means there is nothing in our hands that we can do in the current situation .
                      Last edited by YawnQ; 08-25-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WelshLeo77 View Post
                        I do totally get your point but I dont think you get mine.

It would be too easy to latch onto high level BR players and you would get far better rewards (from spire/ToK) than the person who finds a party of people of his level thus meaning more low level people will be begging for people to help them.

The good thing about MP runs is that it is linked into your level so yeah, you can get help but still can only get rewards that are designated to your level. If you got a party of lv65+'s to help a low level in spire or ToK (because high level players already done theres) then the low level will constantly get better rewards than the person who parties with people their own level hence taking people out of the low level pool and making it harder for low level players to get a party. Also it would promote everyone to join the top guilds as getting help from high levels would become such an important part of the game.
                        same reasons as mine + ToK and spire will be less Challenging = lowbies will get the reward that is not supposed to be gotten, yes it will end up to dissatisfaction

this suggestion is always chained to another suggestion of increase or decrease of reward = unbalance.. and thats a fact

Comment

Lol why you guys what a certain amount of people to get a good amount of thing.It's good more people will have those things it would make the game more competitive.Like if even the strongest guy would work harder than before because he knows that someone behind him could come ad head of him...I only see the competitive between players would increase on the long run.There is no way unbalancing just normal guys would get bit strong well as the stronger guys too

Comment

spire and ToK is test on how far your team can go. the farther you can go the more reward you can get. a high lvl/BR player that has no more attempts helping lower ones to get farther that they can manage is cheating.

unlike MPDs that has a lvl requirement..that any noncash player can finish with the right tools.. if they cant, then sad to say that they/you build your toon wrong.
                            in w/c case helping lower/BR players is just fine. anyway, reward for MPDs are random. unlike spire and tok that varies on how far you have gone.

so in conclusion, its all about the reward you get. its not right to receive a reward that you are not qualified on.

Comment

well, for those complaining about how it will give lower lvls an unfair advantage here are my arguments:

1) lowbies arent the only ones that cant find party to do them. i know various players on s5 who are 60k+br but cant get party to do spire. this in turn causes them to get rewards that are not suitable for their lvls, rewards that are beneath them, so in a way its the reverse about what you guys are complaining about, lowbies getting better rewards than what they deserve
                              2) even if a higher lvl person helps them, if they themselves are not 40kbr+, you can forget about getting pass lvl 9 in spire.
                              3) how can u complain about that and not the fact that higher lvls do open temple nm for the lower lvls in the guild to farm. by your logic, because they are not strong enough to open temple nm, they do not deserve to receive the rewards from farming.
                              4) the point of being in a guild is to help each other grow and succeed in the game
                              5) some classes are low in quantity on servers, especially the ones that can do the job well. for example, my normal team consists of me (mage) 69kbr, a knight 68k br, a mage 64k br, and an archer 64k br. normally the knight and other mage are usually there, however, on occasions, the archer isnt on, and fining a replacement for him takes forever, for well over 30 mins a variety of other knights and mages come in, but no archer, and when an archer does appear it is one that makes it hard for us to clear lvl 9 in spire cause of his/her lack of experience there.
                              6) on TOK having a higher lvl player wont help much in normal or hard mode, at best they will help u get to an extra lvl or 2 higher
                              7) how would you describe a higher player helping a lower lvl? by your logic if an 80kbr player and a 65kbr player team up to do spire, the 65kbr player is benefiting more than he should by teaming up with the 80kbr player
                              Last edited by R23209055; 08-25-2013, 07:41 PM. Reason: added points 5-7

Comment

Working...
                              X