No announcement yet.

Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't the first time someone has suggested this. My guildmaster had a thread on here a couple weeks ago about the exact same thing, except she accounted for the possibility to abuse the system by high BRs running all their friends through. Simply put, you would only get 2 Spire (and with the recent patch, we could add ToK) runs per day. 1 with rewards (for your run) and 1 without rewards (to help others). This allows people to help out others, while minimizing the ability to abuse the system.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
      This isn't the first time someone has suggested this. My guildmaster had a thread on here a couple weeks ago about the exact same thing, except she accounted for the possibility to abuse the system by high BRs running all their friends through. Simply put, you would only get 2 Spire (and with the recent patch, we could add ToK) runs per day. 1 with rewards (for your run) and 1 without rewards (to help others). This allows people to help out others, while minimizing the ability to abuse the system.
      That's a good suggestion
      1 with rewards (for your run) and 1 without rewards (to help others)

This way there's no actual abuse because the high level still can only do 2 a day and won't be helping unlimited lowbies all in one day. (and still only get one reward)

Comment

Hey All.

Bshallc2010 mentioned my post from a while back, so I thought I'd pop by with the link to that.

My only change to the original would be to make it in regards to Spire and for Tower of Kings, both.

You can find it here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ire-Suggestion
        eVel Queen

Comment

Thank you guys for your support Kindly inform your in-game friends to visit and vote-up it would be more helpful and effective.

Comment

one vote from me... also i dont think ToK chest rewards are that rare just my opinion maybe you can give us something better
            Server: S250 - Willow Brook
            Character: Orchidia27
            Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
              Wouldnt have a problem at all with this as it would mean the extra one could be used for true friends not just dragging an entire guild through.

so a +1 to just +1 more spire and ToK runs :P

Comment

same here want to help my other team
                to much pride will kill u!!
                taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

Why can't you be happy with what your BR can take you?

Instead you want all the high BRs to carry you.

My vote is no.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thanks guys for showing your support.Kindly inform your in-game friends to do the same Spread the word.Vote up Lets try to bring a change.
                    Last edited by YawnQ; 08-26-2013, 02:37 PM.

Comment

A definite no from me.
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

What is wrong with you people?
                        You seriously have a problem with low levels getting a hand to level up faster? (it's not like their BR is going to go up a ton if they level faster) That offends you? I shudder to think what kind of guilds the nay sayers are in.

Our G M and all the assists help people with MP and arena all day. Some of us have high BR, some middling. Doesn't matter, whenever we have time we help out, it's why we are a successful guild; but whenever someone asks for ToK or Spire I have to say "No, sorry, I have to do it with the high BR party we setup" or "already did it". That's kind of silly, there's no real difference between Spire/Kings and MP/arena. I don't even see the point of limiting it to one extra run. If three people actually want to spend the time dragging their entire guild through Spire/Kings? Let them. It's going to take all frigging day

It's also sometimes impossible to do the events if you can't get on till late. I once had to do Spire with just two of us -.-

Resounding yes if that somehow wasn't clear

Comment

Originally posted by StarkeBlade View Post
                          What is wrong with you people?
                          Disagreeing with you doesn't mean we are wrong.

A bit egocentric, aren't you?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Actually, I'm just flabbergasted that you would find it a horrible idea to help lower levels get a tiny bit of extra XP. You never did explain why; you just said "no". If there's coherent reasons for your "No" vote then I'm happy to listen to them. (I can be closed minded, but not THAT closed minded). By just saying "No" with no explanation I assume the worst about you. I explained WHY I thought it was a good idea, surely you can do the same?

Also? Never be doing Spire late and forget about tanks -.- 4 minutes and still searching.

Comment

Guys don't argue every one has his own beliefs and has a different view of looking things and has a right to share it.I just did yes and open this thread because i want to help out my friends & guildies when ever i am free.It's bit bad when people Pm or ask in guild chat that they need help tok and spire and we say no even when we want to help at times they don't get anyone to team up with and they have to abandon the event quest for that day due to that at times.We have 200 friends Vip has maybe unlimited friends and we just do Tower of kings and Spire with other 3 friends or guildies about about the rest 197 friends and other guildies.Shouldn't we have duty to help them not always but somethings whenever we are free.I recommend or suggested people should Vote 'Yes'

Comment

One thing that may work is that if you do spire without attempts, you take a penalty to stats. For example, If I go to help a lower lvl in my guild to spire, all my stats will be at half so I'm not as strong as normal. Of course it would probably be tricky to find the right penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X