No announcement yet.

Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penalty stats are a good suggestion.But we going to help not to be helped.If our stats decrease our overall power becomes weak and instead we will died soon plus we will waste the attempts of the person we are going to help.Or Penalty stats should be there on the average of the other team mates when you are helping if the highest is 21k br and lowest is 18k br So our br should be set to 19.5k br that's my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
      Penalty stats are a good suggestion.But we going to help not to be helped.If our stats decrease our overall power becomes weak and instead we will died soon plus we will waste the attempts of the person we are going to help.Or Penalty stats should be there on the average of the other team mates when you are helping if the highest is 21k br and lowest is 18k br So our br should be set to 19.5k br that's my opinion
      The penalty I suggested was mainly to counter the possibility of abuse. A strong player will be able to run weaker people through all day if he/she chooses to if one can help freely like in mpd. When you said average BR, do you mean the average of people with attempt? If yes, then that's a fantastic idea as long as the stats can be scaled appropriately. I don't know exactly how BR is calculated so I can't really say much on this.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
        The penalty I suggested was mainly to counter the possibility of abuse. A strong player will be able to run weaker people through all day if he/she chooses to if one can help freely like in mpd. When you said average BR, do you mean the average of people with attempt? If yes, then that's a fantastic idea as long as the stats can be scaled appropriately. I don't know exactly how BR is calculated so I can't really say much on this.
        the average of people attempt with? Yes

Comment

How about being able to reenter spire/ToK to help people roughly our lv/BR?
          i.e. having classes 40-44, 45-49 something like the BG classes.
          How about that?
          That way noone cheats and noone gets significant benefits.

Comment

OP, your poll is poorly worded, and it creates a bias towards the "yes" answer with the implicit assumption that a "yes" vote supports unlimited attempts.

Unlimited attempts would exacerbate the "casher magnetism" problem of power attracting power. People want to be friends with, do runs with, be in the same guild as powerful players. This draws talent away from other guilds, those who want to get stronger but are held back by the weaker members of their current guild. All the applications empower the guild to cherry-pick the highest BRs and creates an unstoppable power guild.

Unlimited attempts will draw even more people to that guild, those hoping to befriend a power player and benefit by getting run through Spire/ToK. Why be 30k and run with 30ks in Spire if you can get 50ks? Why be 50k and run with 50ks when you can gets 70ks? In the end, you create an elite class of people who benefit from their "connections" and anyone not lucky enough to be in that group is left at an even larger disadvantage.

Comment

Will it work that way though bshall? If a guild consistently pushes members through Spire/TK what happens? People will end up being a high level without the BR to match it. You will have L60's who shouldn't even be L55 in terms of BR. I don't see that as actually being a problem in the long run. (other than for the poor buggers who overleveled and die all the time in BG/Arena) Super speed leveling doesn't help a char in the long run. I think the reason for the post (well, to be honest, my reason for posting here) is that it's really annoying not to be able to hop in a Spire/TK run and help out once in a while. Or even 3-4 times a day. If people need another higher BR player, I'm glad to help, it wont help them much if it's only me and if a guild organizes run it's only going to screw over their low level players in the long term.

So...... I guess I'm still not understanding why people think this is a bad idea.

Comment

Thank you guys for voting & supporting until now.Ask your in-game friends to do same separate the word let everyone know.Everyone has right to share their views...Maybe we might bring a change.

Comment

Some peoples will say No because they don't want other to lvl faster at my side I agree totally

Comment

For me, hehe, I suggest you provide a "one-help" attempt... This exclusive attempt is just only for helping, and no rewards will be given.... This attempt is only to be used for helping others... But you only do it once a day... What about this???

So each day, you get a one attempt with rewards, and another one (just only one) attempt without any rewards... So we could help other people even just once per day (I'm being redundant. -_- )
                    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

please take the votes into consideration feels too bad when our friends are helpless....

Comment

hmmm then how about allowing only people of close br with no att to help? like +- 5 k br. That way all the people can find help in the tower and they won't receive better rewards because of the help of high level players .

Comment

Thanks guys for voting up and supporting until now.Request your in-game friends also to do so. Spread the word vote up maybe we might bring a change.

Comment

good idea. they should allow multiple runs even without rewards. thumbs up
                            S292 Archer level 46
                            35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                            August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                            283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                            May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

kinda mixed on this. not allowing more than one attempt makes it easier when trying to get people from guild/friends/lobby as they can not be invited. However, sometimes u need to learn how to do the waves in the Spire so being able to have a higher up help can be good. I don't think this should apply to ToK though, that is really based on overall BR plus there are four levels of difficulty.
                              Server Name: Kabam S-25 US West
                              Character Name: TinkerBelle
                              Class: Knight
                              Guild: Dishonored
                              Honor Rank:High Commander

Comment

Originally posted by StarkeBlade View Post
                                If a guild consistently pushes members through Spire/TK what happens? People will end up being a high level without the BR to match it.
                                Actually, it's a fairly simple affair to dodge Spire exp while still reaping the Chest rewards, once you poke around a bit and figure out how. So as previously stated, why not join a guild where you can be run for 6 Chests instead of 3, or 9 instead of 6?

EDIT: Basing this on actual related experience, since I'm on Zebq's server. There are people (leeches) who join that guild just for the level 10 Altar, level 10 Shop. level 10 Tower, and the rewards for consistently taking 1st in GB. It gets you more whips (more BR), more soul crystals (more BR), more gold to pump astrals (more BR) / buy shop mount (more BR) / pump guild skills (more BR), more wheel spins (more chances for whips, soul crystals, socketing rods = more BR). People go where they can get more rewards in less time and with less effort. Unlimited, unrestricted Spire runs add even more incentive to flock to power.
                                Last edited by bshallc2010; 08-30-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X