Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarkeBlade View Post
    What is wrong with you people?
    You seriously have a problem with low levels getting a hand to level up faster? (it's not like their BR is going to go up a ton if they level faster) That offends you? I shudder to think what kind of guilds the nay sayers are in.

Our G M and all the assists help people with MP and arena all day. Some of us have high BR, some middling. Doesn't matter, whenever we have time we help out, it's why we are a successful guild; but whenever someone asks for ToK or Spire I have to say "No, sorry, I have to do it with the high BR party we setup" or "already did it". That's kind of silly, there's no real difference between Spire/Kings and MP/arena. I don't even see the point of limiting it to one extra run. If three people actually want to spend the time dragging their entire guild through Spire/Kings? Let them. It's going to take all frigging day

It's also sometimes impossible to do the events if you can't get on till late. I once had to do Spire with just two of us -.-

Resounding yes if that somehow wasn't clear
    +1 to this!

Comment

even high br wont be helpful with low br....let us say one 40k+ goes and helps people with 20k+ will the 40k+ do the run till 8-9 boss like always? no he will probaly fail at 3 boss minions he passes 3 at 4 he is surely dead with llow br so it wont be much of help either way

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        even high br wont be helpful with low br....let us say one 40k+ goes and helps people with 20k+ will the 40k+ do the run till 8-9 boss like always? no he will probaly fail at 3 boss minions he passes 3 at 4 he is surely dead with llow br so it wont be much of help either way
        I completely agree. This is even true if you have a higher BR than 40k, because if you get even 1 debuff you won't make it far.

Comment

Originally posted by Manik668 View Post
          Yes I'm serious. You do know that in Tower of Kings your opponents are wearing the Apollo clothing set, which means the clothes are at least lvl 4, and since it is an ai, and it's wartune, is it so hard to believe that they would have maxed everything? You are probably facing ai characters with maxed everything, including Lord Divine medallions, which gives them 85 rage to start with, and probably +10 rage from every action during the fight. It is the only logical explanation for spamming skills so much when their skills cost so much rage.

Also, I cannot stress enough how this is speculation. I do not know for sure what stats the developers gave those characters, I just know that it is comparable to the limited things I have seen from Chinese servers, where players do have maxed clothing and wings, and maxed talents.
          Of course ever know Wartune to give you a level playing field? :P

Comment

Not a sensible idea, really.

Comment

Originally posted by tubbyz View Post
              Not a sensible idea, really.
              Well that's your thoughts no offensive to that.Since all have their right to share what they feel thanks for joining us around here.

Comment

YawnQ, keep spamming other threads to get people to come here and I *will* report you.

Comment

Lol..First of all i aren't spamming. Seriously threatening me and for what?. I am trying to help people by put their voice out on the forums.I aren't a GM or Forums Moderator that i will announce on the website or on the servers that people will come to know what is going on the forums.So when people are on the forums i try to redirect them here and as you know i aren't forcing anyone to vote "Yes" or "No". It's their own opinion that they are sharing.Spamming means double posts or continuous posting back to back without allowing others to post their views.As far i know i have post once on one page then i try my best to re post it leaving the two pages from the previous one.So how come you are claiming i am spamming.Well i made my point or gave the people the link to this topic on every latest happening topics on the forums.So that people come here and read what i said and vote what they feel.Now you are going to report me for bring the players Voices to GM and Forums Head attention that to for your false claims.If you aren't supporting the topic there is a no button but i request not to stand on way if you can't help don't make it worse.If any GM or Forums moderates around please clarify this ongoing issues create by my fellow mate on the above post.

Comment

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                    Lol..First of all i aren't spamming. Seriously threatening me and for what?. I am trying to help people by put their voice out on the forums.I aren't a GM or Forums Moderator that i will announce on the website or on the servers that people will come to know what is going on the forums.So when people are on the forums i try to redirect them here and as you know i aren't forcing anyone to vote "Yes" or "No". It's their own opinion that they are sharing.Spamming means double posts or continuous posting back to back without allowing others to post their views.As far i know i have post once on one page then i try my best to re post it leaving the two pages from the previous one.So how come you are claiming i am spamming.Well i made my point or gave the people the link to this topic on every latest happening topics on the forums.So that people come here and read what i said and vote what they feel.Now you are going to report me for bring the players Voices to GM and Forums Head attention that to for your false claims.If you aren't supporting the topic there is a no button but i request not to stand on way if you can't help don't make it worse.If any GM or Forums moderates around please clarify this ongoing issues create by my fellow mate on the above post.
                    So the CliffsNotes version of what you just said is "I'm not spamming, I'm just making a post in every single trending topic, even if it's completely unrelated to this, because I know more people will see it, and maybe some of them will come here. Oh, and I only repost in my own topic every 2 pages or so."

You, my friend, are vote-wh**eing. You're walking around a virtual parking lot, slipping little pieces of paper in every windshield that say "PLZ COME HERE AND VOTE K THNX BAI!"

So yes, I'd call that spamming. You even admit to trying to redirect people by linking here from multiple, unrelated threads. It's like those people on YouTube who troll the comments on videos with some variation of "I'm young and just started making videos, COME LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL!!!"

Comment

Lol Spamming means like now you post then again you post below your previous one without any other people posting between your first and last one .Yes i redirect them why shouldn't i? I aren't a GM's or Some forum moderators that i can broadcast it on every server and people will come on the forums and see in to it.No idea why are you trying to be so funny.But tho you might notice there are Ad's on TV on every serial,movie breaks they are repeated on every break Do you have problem with them?Mostly don't well that's isn't spamming that call "Advertising". Same here i am the trying to advertise the topic but i am not earning profit or views or something like that or not like i don't want to be famous or something it's a non-profit movement just voicing peoples views.If i was wrong then no one would have voted or be so kind.You can abuse me,report me,make fun of me.i have no issues with it All know is i stood for something unlike you putting leg in progress.

Comment

You don't spam a thread just once. You spam it multiple times in the same thread.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

So back to the discussion...

Does anyone have any good reasons for only being able to enter Spire and Tower of Kings when you use your attempt? I haven't seen any valid reason other than that it might be abused to help lower levels, and I think we have already given a good response to that.

What do you guys think though? I know I believe that the abuse wouldn't really be effective, but I am curious as to what other people have encountered in their own Wartune experiences.

Comment

@ConderHero lol i wrote what's spam on my above post first line.On the latest i have posted once on each topic how come you are here claiming i spam.That guy above is talk about 2-3 weeks before that's when my server was merging.No idea what is in your mind.

@Manik668 abuse such as?well i don't see abuse in any way..If you call it abuse then Then even Kyanite Patch is a abuse people use and complete 100 level cats easily that to 45-50 guys the people normally become super strong using it say arena say Bg say Gb you see them everywhere domination.This Patch is defined abusing.But what we are asking around here is a helping hand.We aren't asking for rewards or something there is no way of this what we ask be abusing.Only way i can see it because some are selfish high levels don't want low level guys to get bit strong because they didn't get it at their level.I am not telling you or pointing someone it's general it can be anyone.
                            Last edited by YawnQ; 09-08-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

no i don't think people should be able to do it more then once some of us are already asked to help others alot as it is with dt nm runs and stuff like that we don't need another reason for them to keep begging for help making it so the rest of us don't have time to do our own things cuz we end up in 30 spire runs a day and if u think we going to wast potions or scrolls just to help some1 else that is wasting our time with tok that they have no place doing the area in in the 1st place u got another thing coming

and dude u don't need to post on every coment made on the post u aint no1 with any voice post ur thought and move on some body always looks at this junk to make sure we aint swearing anyways and if u the only 1 posting then guess what they probly will think u the only 1 that cares but hay by all means if that what u aiming for keep posting ur junk that holds no meaning to the rest of us cuz i rather not see it happen anyways.
                              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                              name RubyRed
                              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                              Name gippal .........Name backlash
                              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                                @Manik668 abuse such as?well i don't see abuse in any way..If you call it abuse then Then even Kyanite Patch is a abuse people use and complete 100 level cats easily that to 45-50 guys the people normally become super strong using it say arena say Bg say Gb you see them everywhere domination.This Patch is defined abusing.But what we are asking around here is a helping hand.We aren't asking for rewards or something there is no way of this what we ask be abusing.Only way i can see it because some are selfish high levels don't want low level guys to get bit strong because they didn't get it at their level.I am not telling you or pointing someone it's general it can be anyone.
                                Like it has been said already in this thread, allowing people to run Spire and Tower of Kings past their first attempt to help others can let higher BR players help lower BR players get more experience than they might normally get otherwise. This is definitely a way to abuse being able to enter Spire and Tower of Kings multiple times like we can already do in Multiplayer Dungeons.

However, I would like to point out that Wartune is a game designed to be a friendly game where you can help your friends get strong as you get stronger, as already evidenced by the existing mechanics of world prosperity and entering Multiplayer Dungeons after attempts are completed, and to a lesser extent from the farm system and guild system.

Again, I say that while this can be abused it is still an idea worth considering as the abuse would likely be in very isolated cases and would not even give much of an additional benefit.

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                                no i don't think people should be able to do it more then once some of us are already asked to help others alot as it is with dt nm runs and stuff like that we don't need another reason for them to keep begging for help making it so the rest of us don't have time to do our own things cuz we end up in 30 spire runs a day and if u think we going to wast potions or scrolls just to help some1 else that is wasting our time with tok that they have no place doing the area in in the 1st place u got another thing coming
                                v0idwalker, I would just like to say that if Spire and Tower of Kings allowed entry past the first attempt you would not be required to help everyone that asks you. Just because the feature is there does not mean lower players can automatically beg for, and receive, assistance. In fact, higher BR players have no obligation to help everyone else, it is just the occasional friend, or when you have time and resources to help someone in true need.

I still think that a change like this would benefit Wartune positively, and is consistent with the spirit of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X