Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event

make a new event to get wing like tower of kings 800 to get dragon mount pls make another for wings pls

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
      no i don't think people should be able to do it more then once some of us are already asked to help others alot as it is with dt nm runs and stuff like that we don't need another reason for them to keep begging for help making it so the rest of us don't have time to do our own things cuz we end up in 30 spire runs a day and if u think we going to wast potions or scrolls just to help some1 else that is wasting our time with tok that they have no place doing the area in in the 1st place u got another thing coming

and dude u don't need to post on every coment made on the post u aint no1 with any voice post ur thought and move on some body always looks at this junk to make sure we aint swearing anyways and if u the only 1 posting then guess what they probly will think u the only 1 that cares but hay by all means if that what u aiming for keep posting ur junk that holds no meaning to the rest of us cuz i rather not see it happen anyways.
      No idea where you came up with all this assumptions.But nice assumptions thanks for writing what you feel and joined us on the topic.As i mentioned before all have have every right to share what they feel.We shouldn't have any offense with anyone..

Comment

my vote is NO. Spire and ToK are some of the game features that keep things interesting. The 1 attempt per day makes ingame activities challenging; not only does it push every player and the team to their capabilities, but also their buffs, and their balens. You take that challenge away by making it like the other MP dungeons, its going to be boring and unfair.

**please don't shoot me down on this comment.. >_< i is only stating my opinion**

ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

The reason that it's restricted to one entry is so that, for example, a level 80 can't help a team of 40's to power though a higher difficulty.

If it was to be changed to being able to enter again, they could simply put a level difference cap onto it, say no one can help if they are over 5 levels higher than the highest members level.

I agree with you though, something needs to be changed. It's a nightmare on servers that are either new or dying.
          Server: S321
          Name: Blazer
          Class: Archer
          Level: 64
          BR: 79.5k
          Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Beardi View Post
            The reason that it's restricted to one entry is so that, for example, a level 80 can't help a team of 40's to power though a higher difficulty.

If it was to be changed to being able to enter again, they could simply put a level difference cap onto it, say no one can help if they are over 5 levels higher than the highest members level.

I agree with you though, something needs to be changed. It's a nightmare on servers that are either new or dying.
            yeah lvl 40 can do spire cant they?lol

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
              my vote is NO. Spire and ToK are some of the game features that keep things interesting. The 1 attempt per day makes ingame activities challenging; not only does it push every player and the team to their capabilities, but also their buffs, and their balens. You take that challenge away by making it like the other MP dungeons, its going to be boring and unfair.

**please don't shoot me down on this comment.. >_< i is only stating my opinion**

yep they are fun....until tok nigtmere mode is impossible and spire stages seems to be endless lol

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                You don't spam a thread just once. You spam it multiple times in the same thread.
                Apparently, the definition of spamming has changed to "It's only spamming if the spammer thinks it's spam."

I wish I cared enough to "advertise" YawnQ on every thread, once per page, with a link to a poll about whether YawnQ is really as dumb as he/she comes across as. Ya know, to increase awareness and "give the people a voice." No, shut up, that's not harassment, because I said it isn't.

Comment

Well say what ever you want to say it doesn't matter.I am no one to judge anyone.Well share what ever you feel like. I don't mind carry on All i know i came to voice out my friends and people message and i might doing it bit wrong maybe.But seems it will be ok.
                  Last edited by YawnQ; 09-10-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I hope they keep it to 1 attempt only.

Just because of you.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Please vote on my thread:
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Tower-of-kings
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Will ask very nicely, please stop spamming your thread all over the forums. All you will do is drag in negative people, because all we see is:

Since you guys here i need your concern on this current topic below

It's above and beyond annoying now, since i am seeing this through out threads that this has nothing to do with. I understand you want opinions but like you have stated, you are doing this in the wrong way. If people really have the same concern as you are looking for they will look through the forum for your thread. Please just stop.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Please, since you're all here, go vote on this thread:

Comment

• Well ok ill not post as you request DeathTh3Kid. But i would like you to answer my question is So how players will come to the "Suggestions & Feedback" section? As for players even if they want to support. I am pretty much sure more than half of the people don't know what is going on the forums or wouldn't visit the forums .Like i am just a normal player so i aren't capable of announcing this on the every server or something like that.So I just kindly request few players when they are out on the forums.Because i can't find any other way.Ill give you my example i had never been to forums before until when friends and players had the problem which i posted above in my post in the start.Because i aren't one of those guys who will cry on guild or world chat.So i posted here. So how i can expect other guys to be on forums?. Since you guys kind of forcing i shouldn't you can have it your way but i pretty sure this topic will die as others have until now i am pretty much sure few guys around here want to this topic to die.Like on the previous page Condorhero lol he bit funny he blaming me he open up the poll.No idea what is he thinking but i complete my spire and tok everyday with my team early after the reset .But i saw many friends and players can't due to something or other i can't be selfish as you so i posted for others rather than to blaming single someone.But again it's your Views you have every right to say what yoy feel.i am no one.Well as for now I leave to players if they want a change they can bring it i think my job is done.Share with your in-game friends to help you out.Platform is set it can go the either way as players demand. May Luck be with you
                            Last edited by YawnQ; 09-11-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                              Well ok ill not post as you request DeathTh3Kid. But i would like you to answer my question is So how players will come to the "Suggestions & Feedback" section? As for players even if they want to support. I am pretty much sure more than half of the people don't know what is going on the forums or wouldn't visit the forums .Like i am just a normal player so i aren't capable of announcing this on the every server or something like that.So I just kindly request few players when they are out on the forums.Because i can't find any other way.Ill give you my example i had never been to forums before until when friends and players had the problem which i posted above in my post in the start.Because i aren't one of those guys who will cry on guild or world chat.So i posted here. So how i can expect other guys to be on forums?. Since you guys kind of forcing i shouldn't you can have it your way but i pretty sure this topic will die as others have until now i am pretty much sure few guys around here want to this topic to die.Like on the previous page Condorhero lol he bit funny he blaming me he open up the poll.No idea what is he thinking but i complete my spire and tok everyday with my team early after the reset .But i saw many friends and players can't due to something or other i can't be selfish as you so i posted for others rather than to blaming single someone.But again it's your Views you have every right to say what yoy feel.i am no one.Well as for now I leave to players if they want a change they can bring it i think my job is done.Share with your in-game friends to help you out.Platform is set it can go the either way as players demand. May Luck be with you
                              Posting on every MAIN thread that is made for people to come here is just too much. People do go through forums whether we choose to believe it or not, and since your topic name is Regarding Event Spire and Tower of Kings, i am sure they will pick up the thread. This is not the first thread made about this issue, nor will it be the last, the others have been shot down because people come in with their opinions, and usually goes side ways into different conversations. Ask your friends to visit the thread, post through threads that actually have meaning to this issue, not just any main one you can find.

We aren't forcing you, we are asking you. If anyone is trying to force an opinion, it would be you to vote on this. But it's up to 7roads to decide if they should add the ability to help out once done. So try messaging them, and if you can't speak their language, find someone that can, and see how it goes.
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• DeathTh3Kid I don't know if there were topic related to this before.Because i never visited the forums.This topic first post is i think my first post on the forums.Well coming back i don't want people again and again posting the same idea like i did now maybe someone before me did .This should be the last topic either yes or no doesn't matter. It's time i should leave this topic in hands of the players and their friends.Seems i have done my job only thing remains is players options and the game developers results which aren't in my hands.

Comment

Working...
                                X