Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no way then all they have to do is have a bigshot carry along weak people every day for awhile, and reap the rewards

Comment

• HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No offence.... but...
      heheheheheeheh

Havent seen that kind of a joke in a while =)

Events untill now that Included Tower of Knights and Spire were to ENTER those maps!!!
      So if you don't find anyone can always go in alone and get those event stuff and also the Devotion!

The reason why that is limited for 1 time per day is because is an Event Mulitplayer dungeon.... what means once per day.

Second thing is that you would be able to go in with a lot stronger players and get a lot farther with them if they just help.
      Where would be fair if someone with 20k BR would ask guildies with 80k to go with him to Spire, just because they already did it and would help?
      Or that someone would finnish Tower of Knights in Hard?

Where would be the point of getting stronger if someone can "carry" you thrue all of maps?

Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
      Sir..
      I am speaking on behalf of my fellow mates in game.We have a suggestion we like you to hear about it. The Spire and Tower of kings As for now there is rule a player can do it only once the second time we enter we can't do it.
      Suggestion
      Mine and my fellow game mates are suggesting not to the change the rule but we should be allow to play those event again but without any rewards...as Multiple-player Dun
      Reason
      Many of my friends or at times some random guys ask for help and we have to reject them and At times people miss the event because they can't get people in their team.

So i am requesting you to look forward to my suggestion about what i mention above.
      We would be grateful if our suggestion is looked into and some helpful action is taken

Server S295 FrostFell

I posted a ticket but i wanted to voice my suggestion to other other guys around in all the servers.

Guys i request you all who visit here to place your votes we might bring the change and pass this message to your in-game friends to do same.. Vote up

Comment

• i voted no since it would get abused....3 strong players helping there guild mates get farther then they should, i think event quest rewards should be earned..no given..thats why they are events and not a regular mpd, if you do this suggestion..then whats the difference between them

Comment

• Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
          i voted no since it would get abused....3 strong players helping there guild mates get farther then they should, i think event quest rewards should be earned..no given..thats why they are events and not a regular mpd, if you do this suggestion..then whats the difference between them

Yep.... gotta do something yourself. We already carry guildies through mps.... work for something yourself.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• The__one I am happy i was able to crack a joke and that made to you laugh.Laughing is good for health :P.Well coming back to topic all i can you see guys pointing high br and low br .But people my level or say high level also miss their spire and tok.That's normal because of their jobs and education matters comes first now when they get free they don't get a team Why? Seems you are trying to crack a joke or something like that by putting high br and low br thing it can be just one reason .There are many other reason like time zone,jobs,education,urgent duties etc.In short why should a person miss spire and tok event just because he gave priority to something important first ?

B4nsh33 coming to you.So how much do you carry? 100-200 kg don't sound as if you are doing a great thing or something you are insult your own guildies. If you help your guild they help you back.It's a give and take relation.That's why people joined a guild."Working something for yourself" Nice i like this line but coming to the point.If it was you and yourself The event quest would be a single player rather than multi-player .It's a Multi player event means it's all team work.No idea why do you see high br and low br thing.if this what i am suggesting get implemented those low guys can get their team easily of their own level.I am no-one to judge share what to feel.No offense Enjoy your day
            Last edited by YawnQ; 09-11-2013, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
              Lol..First of all i aren't spamming. Seriously threatening me and for what?. I am trying to help people by put their voice out on the forums.I aren't a GM or Forums Moderator that i will announce on the website or on the servers that people will come to know what is going on the forums.So when people are on the forums i try to redirect them here and as you know i aren't forcing anyone to vote "Yes" or "No". It's their own opinion that they are sharing.Spamming means double posts or continuous posting back to back without allowing others to post their views.As far i know i have post once on one page then i try my best to re post it leaving the two pages from the previous one.So how come you are claiming i am spamming.Well i made my point or gave the people the link to this topic on every latest happening topics on the forums.So that people come here and read what i said and vote what they feel.Now you are going to report me for bring the players Voices to GM and Forums Head attention that to for your false claims.If you aren't supporting the topic there is a no button but i request not to stand on way if you can't help don't make it worse.If any GM or Forums moderates around please clarify this ongoing issues create by my fellow mate on the above post.
              You are spamming. Spamming just means to post a thread multiple times. it doesn't have to be just multiple times in one thread alone. If it's the same statement over and over again no matter where you put it it is spam. Also note you are doing what is considered "hi-jack thread". you are trying to derail people from reading what the original topic started wanted people to read by going into your post instead. Your intentions may not be that but that is what you are trying to do. You arn't forcing anyone to vote directly but indirectly you are. Why else would you post your thread in another thread? you want people to vote and that's it. You make a thread and you bump it up. You don't spam the forum with this bc it's going annoy people more than any help. Most forums that I come from actually lock the person's thread if he keeps spamming it in other forums or they get banned from using the forum. Not sure what the exact rules are here at R2 forums but regardless you posting your topic everywhere over and over again will actually make people not read your thread and ignore you. People will do that bc they will be annoyed at you. So stop it.

Comment

• Everyone should just vote no and yes and make it even on this guys poll just bc he spammed the forum. Just troll his poll so it be worthless.

Comment

• "DeathTh3Kid I don't know if there were topic related to this before.Because i never visited the forums.This topic first post is i think my first post on the forums.Well coming back i don't want people again and again posting the same idea like i did now maybe someone before me did .This should be the last topic either yes or no doesn't matter. It's time i should leave this topic in hands of the players and their friends.Seems i have done my job only thing remains is players options and the game developers results which aren't in my hands "

This the one message i said mention i am not going to post any more there a another one in which i said i am not.So you are late.Now it's the people word.Troll lol why would the people hit yes or no that's what they feel i didn't tell them to do yes they did what they felt.I just make this topic rest is done by the players and for the players.
                  Last edited by YawnQ; 09-11-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    yeah lvl 40 can do spire cant they?lol
                    If you look at my post that example was referring to ToK (higher difficulty), not spire. And it was an example. Stop being a moron.
                    Server: S321
                    Name: Blazer
                    Class: Archer
                    Level: 64
                    BR: 79.5k
                    Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      You are spamming. Spamming just means to post a thread multiple times. it doesn't have to be just multiple times in one thread alone. If it's the same statement over and over again no matter where you put it it is spam. Also note you are doing what is considered "hi-jack thread". you are trying to derail people from reading what the original topic started wanted people to read by going into your post instead. Your intentions may not be that but that is what you are trying to do. You arn't forcing anyone to vote directly but indirectly you are. Why else would you post your thread in another thread? you want people to vote and that's it. You make a thread and you bump it up. You don't spam the forum with this bc it's going annoy people more than any help. Most forums that I come from actually lock the person's thread if he keeps spamming it in other forums or they get banned from using the forum. Not sure what the exact rules are here at R2 forums but regardless you posting your topic everywhere over and over again will actually make people not read your thread and ignore you. People will do that bc they will be annoyed at you. So stop it.
                      He says he is not a spammer, so he is not.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        He says he is not a spammer, so he is not.
                        Seems we should be over with this throwing stones on each other don't make it a prolonging battle.As i mentioned in my 3 previous making this the fourth one i aren't posting anything from now on it now on.It now depends on the players and their friends it can go either way seems my job is done.So let needy ones survive.Have a good day
                        Last edited by YawnQ; 09-12-2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• being able to help is totally stupid,level 38s being able to clear tok normal just because a higher guildy is helping?
                          and getting like 10 levels done in spire at lvl 46?

this is totally stupid

Comment

• I vote for NO...becoz its easy to decline invitation as ppl will understand when i say Im DONE already...as spire n tok only 1 attempt ..

Comment

• all those who disagree want others to have hard time to get better...anyways tok/spire att will be 1 always

Comment

• the best way is to only let people of the same or similar lvl help with spire or tok that way they get the rewards they would have got anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X