Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i fail to see how this is a problem i mean in MPD's you can enter with anyone of any lvl i myself have run lowbies through on many occasions guild mate or not. i get bored and can solo the MPD so i run like 1 person through is that cheating for helping someone because iam bored? also im only around 47k br at lvl 63 with the new blessing wheel i have on more then one occasion run with guild mates in spire and ToK that are 70k+ BR so that is cheating because i shouldn't be able to get that far is what iam hearing correct. yes it would be nice to have this feature like MPD's. in my opinion it would be nice to see for those whining stop it or make R2 make MPD's once only no helping like spire and ToK is now or add a BR/lvl requirment for teams so no high lvl high BR players are helping lowbies run them.
    Server 14 Serenity Lake
    Class Mage
    Level 63
    level 61 templars
    Guild **elite**
    Name Killall559

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOO I DO NOTTTTT AGREE....YawnQ what the heck do you want ? babysitters ? So you can get lvl 60+ and boost you to high lvl's so you get the great rewards and xp ? The DEVS made it that way to be hard and so it won't be boring

PS:I'm not flaming here

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
        NOOOOOOOOOOOO I DO NOTTTTT AGREE....YawnQ what the heck do you want ? babysitters ? So you can get lvl 60+ and boost you to high lvl's so you get the great rewards and xp ? The DEVS made it that way to be hard and so it won't be boring

PS:I'm not flaming here
        There is a No and a Maybe button.I am nobody to judge anyone.Do what you feel.I open because i saw it has a problem.You should read my post before i am just suggest you this isn't 60 level br helping this is about everybody.I have posted many times but seems people just want to ignore what i say ill repeat for you.
        "i can you see guys pointing high br and low br .But people my level or say high level also miss their spire and tok.That's normal because of their jobs and education matters comes first now when they get free they don't get a team Why? Seems you are trying to crack a joke or something like that by putting high br and low br thing it can be just one reason .There are many other reason like time zone,jobs,education,urgent duties etc.In short why should a person miss spire and tok event just because he gave priority to something important first ?" <----This is what i replied 2 pages back

Comment

• I have to say I disagree with the proposal, the point of Spire and Tok is that they give much better rewards than normal MPD, and it's right that you can't keep jumping in to help other players. As for ToK, one single heavy casher could provide huge benefits for his/her guild and friends: as others have suggested it would be abused, and people with low and high BR would get the same rewards which is quite idiotic since the point of the game is to be stronger so you can do better.

For people who keep constantly not finding a team because they login in the middle of the night i suggest picking a server with another (more appropriate) timezone.

Comment

• this is silly how is it abuse in other mmorpg's high lvl's can help low lvl's kill big boss's for great rewards that they in your guy's terms shouldnt deserve because they put in less damage and or help. the best and fastest way to get stronger is through help from higher lvl friends.
            Server 14 Serenity Lake
            Class Mage
            Level 63
            level 61 templars
            Guild **elite**
            Name Killall559

Comment

• Originally posted by quita85 View Post
              I have to say I disagree with the proposal, the point of Spire and Tok is that they give much better rewards than normal MPD, and it's right that you can't keep jumping in to help other players. As for ToK, one single heavy casher could provide huge benefits for his/her guild and friends: as others have suggested it would be abused, and people with low and high BR would get the same rewards which is quite idiotic since the point of the game is to be stronger so you can do better.

For people who keep constantly not finding a team because they login in the middle of the night i suggest picking a server with another (more appropriate) timezone.
              You saying players should leave their high level chars and joined a new server.Yet again level from ground zero make new friends.Leave the previous guildies and friends for the new ones Nice.....Ill stay with the Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                You saying players should leave their high level chars and joined a new server.Yet again level from ground zero make new friends.Leave the previous guildies and friends for the new ones Nice.....Ill stay with the Yes
                What he's trying to say and what i'm trying to say is that...If you can enter spire/tok as much as u want...lvl 60+ dude(NOT BR, LVL) will go help lowbies so they can help them get to higher stages or levels and so they would get a higher and much better rewards....IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE ASKING ? So if you're lvl 36(when spire opens) you'd get boosted ? IF they do what you suggested.....THERE WILL BE HAVOC

Comment

What he's trying to say and what i'm trying to say is that...If you can enter spire/tok as much as u want...lvl 60+ dude(NOT BR, LVL) will go help lowbies so they can help them get to higher stages or levels and so they would get a higher and much better rewards....IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE ASKING ? So if you're lvl 36(when spire opens) you'd get boosted ? IF they do what you suggested.....THERE WILL BE HAVOC
                  Lvl 46 actually, and high lvl players helps lowbies all the time in the mpd/arena to help them not to lose their att in mpd and to get more insignia from arena. So why would they create havoc for 1-2 more lvl of spire cleared with the help of a higher player?

Comment

Hellspawnn
                    Do you think even if this what i am saying will be implemented on the server directly without any changes by the game developers side... .NO. The game developers will make some changes like now i have something in mind.
                    Just a Assumption:
                    Like after this get implemented we would get some thing lets Call it A...This A thing is a drop item which we would get from the spire and tok monsters randomly .People who got This A can renter the Spire and tok dun a certain amount of A would be needed to enter and the other option would be Balens like 35-50 balens to renter .and they won't get rewards the second time just they will using their balens and the A items to help.

Comment

• Exactly man that's my point..high lvl's go help lowbies when THEIR attempts are done. I even do it myself in MPD's. Let's say i'm lvl 70 and i've done my run with same lvl as me....If i can enter spire again and I decide to go help lowbies to get to stage 10 in spire for example it wouldn't really be ideal...OTHERWISE THIS GAME WILL DEPEND ONLY ON HIGH LVL'S. The fun about tok/spire is to see if you're capable of enduring those lvl's

Comment

• Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
                        Hellspawnn
                        Do you think even if this what i am saying will be implemented on the server directly without any changes by the game developers side... .NO. The game developers will make some changes like now i have something in mind.
                        Just a Assumption:
                        Like after this get implemented we would get some thing lets Call it A...This A thing is a drop item which we would get from the spire and tok monsters randomly .People who got This A can renter the Spire and tok dun a certain amount of A would be needed to enter and the other option would be Balens like 35-50 balens to renter .and they won't get rewards the second time just they will using their balens and the A items to help.
                        that is something that will never happen. SPIRE/TOK are fine as they are

Comment

• This has nothing really to do with cashers or non cashers... lowbies will still be able to play with their lowbie friends, it just allows people that are from different time zones to still get the event done with either friends/guild members. Say for instance, that because I am on the East coast (I'm in Boston) but I play on S21 (West Coast server)... I normally play at work in my office MON-FRI 8am EST - 4:30pm EST... However if I end up not being able to play during the day and in the very rare off chance I have time to play at home at night after work. If all my friends and guild members that I normally run spire/ToK with had already run the event during the normal times that we would have done it together during the day, they would still be able to run it with me and therefor I wouldn't be left scrambling trying to find people to do it with. It can also screw me because I may have to settle playing with people that are in their 20's for BR when I am near 40k just because that is the only people available. I do understand what you naysayers are getting at, however brown nosers as you like to call them will always find a way to brown nose to up their game. The people that you say want to do things legit and work for it, they are not going to change the way they want to play the game. It is the same concept as cashers/non cashers... just because people pay for the game, doesnt mean that everyone is going to start paying just to be as good... So I 100% have to agree with Yawn. Being in a guild or being a friend that plays with the same people every day is a privilege and I honestly believe why this game is so great and extremely enjoyable. The human interaction is what makes this fun, or else we would all just be playing the original Warcraft or Final Fantasy games alone... Not being able to play with those people and only being able to chat is a serious hindrance, so you may as well play Final Fantasy on your Playstation 1 all by yourself and re-downloading AOL instant messenger and chatting with your friends since that is basically the equivalent to my point. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to weigh in on the topic
                          Last edited by Ryithius; 09-12-2013, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Hellspawnn That's fine because it's fine for you.But i didn't post for me or a individual i posted for the people whom it's not fine.

Comment

umm hate to burst your bubble but this is already being done i myself did it the other day was me at 63 another lvl 60ish guild mate and 2 random guys around 50 with barely 30k BR we got them 2 to stage 7 most likely way past what they should get to on there own. so how would this create havoc please explain this to me.
                              Server 14 Serenity Lake
                              Class Mage
                              Level 63
                              level 61 templars
                              Guild **elite**
                              Name Killall559

Comment

• It will cause havoc because people will say: It's not fair, that guys getting boosted and stuff and getting extra rewards where most of us can't etc etc etc and you know what happens next

Comment

Working...
                                X