Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Regarding Event [Spire & Tower of kings]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by YawnQ View Post
    Lol..First of all i aren't spamming. Seriously threatening me and for what?. I am trying to help people by put their voice out on the forums.I aren't a GM or Forums Moderator that i will announce on the website or on the servers that people will come to know what is going on the forums.So when people are on the forums i try to redirect them here and as you know i aren't forcing anyone to vote "Yes" or "No". It's their own opinion that they are sharing.Spamming means double posts or continuous posting back to back without allowing others to post their views.As far i know i have post once on one page then i try my best to re post it leaving the two pages from the previous one.So how come you are claiming i am spamming.Well i made my point or gave the people the link to this topic on every latest happening topics on the forums.So that people come here and read what i said and vote what they feel.Now you are going to report me for bring the players Voices to GM and Forums Head attention that to for your false claims.If you aren't supporting the topic there is a no button but i request not to stand on way if you can't help don't make it worse.If any GM or Forums moderates around please clarify this ongoing issues create by my fellow mate on the above post.
    So the CliffsNotes version of what you just said is "I'm not spamming, I'm just making a post in every single trending topic, even if it's completely unrelated to this, because I know more people will see it, and maybe some of them will come here. Oh, and I only repost in my own topic every 2 pages or so."

You, my friend, are vote-wh**eing. You're walking around a virtual parking lot, slipping little pieces of paper in every windshield that say "PLZ COME HERE AND VOTE K THNX BAI!"

So yes, I'd call that spamming. You even admit to trying to redirect people by linking here from multiple, unrelated threads. It's like those people on YouTube who troll the comments on videos with some variation of "I'm young and just started making videos, COME LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL!!!"

Leave a comment:

• YawnQ
    replied
    Lol..First of all i aren't spamming. Seriously threatening me and for what?. I am trying to help people by put their voice out on the forums.I aren't a GM or Forums Moderator that i will announce on the website or on the servers that people will come to know what is going on the forums.So when people are on the forums i try to redirect them here and as you know i aren't forcing anyone to vote "Yes" or "No". It's their own opinion that they are sharing.Spamming means double posts or continuous posting back to back without allowing others to post their views.As far i know i have post once on one page then i try my best to re post it leaving the two pages from the previous one.So how come you are claiming i am spamming.Well i made my point or gave the people the link to this topic on every latest happening topics on the forums.So that people come here and read what i said and vote what they feel.Now you are going to report me for bring the players Voices to GM and Forums Head attention that to for your false claims.If you aren't supporting the topic there is a no button but i request not to stand on way if you can't help don't make it worse.If any GM or Forums moderates around please clarify this ongoing issues create by my fellow mate on the above post.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    YawnQ, keep spamming other threads to get people to come here and I *will* report you.

Leave a comment:

• YawnQ
    replied
    Originally posted by tubbyz View Post
    Not a sensible idea, really.
    Well that's your thoughts no offensive to that.Since all have their right to share what they feel thanks for joining us around here.

Leave a comment:

• tubbyz
    replied
    Not a sensible idea, really.

Leave a comment:

• MarcWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by Manik668 View Post
    Yes I'm serious. You do know that in Tower of Kings your opponents are wearing the Apollo clothing set, which means the clothes are at least lvl 4, and since it is an ai, and it's wartune, is it so hard to believe that they would have maxed everything? You are probably facing ai characters with maxed everything, including Lord Divine medallions, which gives them 85 rage to start with, and probably +10 rage from every action during the fight. It is the only logical explanation for spamming skills so much when their skills cost so much rage.

Also, I cannot stress enough how this is speculation. I do not know for sure what stats the developers gave those characters, I just know that it is comparable to the limited things I have seen from Chinese servers, where players do have maxed clothing and wings, and maxed talents.
    Of course ever know Wartune to give you a level playing field? :P

Leave a comment:

• Manik668
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    even high br wont be helpful with low br....let us say one 40k+ goes and helps people with 20k+ will the 40k+ do the run till 8-9 boss like always? no he will probaly fail at 3 boss minions he passes 3 at 4 he is surely dead with llow br so it wont be much of help either way
    I completely agree. This is even true if you have a higher BR than 40k, because if you get even 1 debuff you won't make it far.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    even high br wont be helpful with low br....let us say one 40k+ goes and helps people with 20k+ will the 40k+ do the run till 8-9 boss like always? no he will probaly fail at 3 boss minions he passes 3 at 4 he is surely dead with llow br so it wont be much of help either way

Leave a comment:

• MarcWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by StarkeBlade View Post
    What is wrong with you people?
    You seriously have a problem with low levels getting a hand to level up faster? (it's not like their BR is going to go up a ton if they level faster) That offends you? I shudder to think what kind of guilds the nay sayers are in.

Our G M and all the assists help people with MP and arena all day. Some of us have high BR, some middling. Doesn't matter, whenever we have time we help out, it's why we are a successful guild; but whenever someone asks for ToK or Spire I have to say "No, sorry, I have to do it with the high BR party we setup" or "already did it". That's kind of silly, there's no real difference between Spire/Kings and MP/arena. I don't even see the point of limiting it to one extra run. If three people actually want to spend the time dragging their entire guild through Spire/Kings? Let them. It's going to take all frigging day

It's also sometimes impossible to do the events if you can't get on till late. I once had to do Spire with just two of us -.-

Resounding yes if that somehow wasn't clear
    +1 to this!

Leave a comment:

• Manik668
    replied
    Originally posted by Jokerlox View Post
    No cuz i have faced players on it with only lvl 5 clothing ect and they was not in apollo suits.
    Well yeah, I'm not saying lvl 4 automatically means apollo. I'm saying I think lvl 4 is where you can start getting the cool special designs, and there is a VERY slight chance to get apollo. Surely by the time you max the clothing you have unlocked every design.

Leave a comment:

• Jokerlox
    replied
    No cuz i have faced players on it with only lvl 5 clothing ect and they was not in apollo suits.

Leave a comment:

• Manik668
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    my team can complete normal in a heartbeat. We can get to level 3 in hard, 4 if we are lucky. This game is designed to be hard or you have to cash hard to be strong. Put in your time and effort. I had to, so must you. Can't find a team? Start on a new server. I am on an older server and help guildies where I can, but Im not on here to help you all the time. Spire and tok is designed for parties of YOUR LEVEL. If I go with weaker people, I get less rewards for my level. Why should I sacrifice my toon for yours? People would abuse the system if you changed it. Mp's you are already allowed to help .... spire and tok, no. that is designed for you to find people of YOUR level/br to go with. It may take you some time to clear normal. It will take us time to clear hard, eventually we will. I remember badlands was hard when I first started it. Same with Moonden. Same with Demon Temple. Just take your time and find people to play the game with. Its not easy, I know, to find a regular team, real life stuff interferes, etc. But for people who always want help for this and help for that pffft. How about I make a toon smaller than yours and YOU sacrifice YOUR attempt or that extra 3 levels at spire every day or those extra 2 chests at tok? No, no no..... I say you have to work for something. 1 attempt for tok spire and thats it!
    Of course people want to abuse the system. But can you name any high BR person that will help a bunch of low players every day, with everything they want? I know I can't. Even on established servers there are new players starting, and there are lower guilds for those players. The occasional help from someone is ok, and probably will happen if a player seems dedicated to that server and wants to grow as a player. It's not very different from helping out a friend in real life that may need your help moving a couch, or ran out of gas many miles away from a city. Would you go help your friend? Or would you laugh in their face and say "Deal with it, you should have to put more effort into what you do." I think I would help out the friend.

Leave a comment:

• YawnQ
    replied
    I don't know just maybe my thoughts most of guys being bit more selfish.We are all selfish at times but we help guys too the way you guys speaking that low levels will come up fast .Do you think every high level guy is kind ? so even if he is he would have his own things do.Maybe rarely he might give half hour for helping it's good if does so.When you were low level didn't you have problems with some things.They too have now since you have grown in level you want them to suffer as you did when you were of their level.Wouldn't you like to bring change seems many want the same old things to run.Even in the real world things were very complicated at first but as time passes by it became much more friendly if it was done in the real world why not here. this just a game?

Those who agree share it and help sometimes
    Last edited by YawnQ; 09-05-2013, 04:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Manik668
    replied
    Originally posted by Jokerlox View Post
    I have never seen someone on my server with lvl 9 wings and clothing... that is a car and house payment. are you serious...
    Yes I'm serious. You do know that in Tower of Kings your opponents are wearing the Apollo clothing set, which means the clothes are at least lvl 4, and since it is an ai, and it's wartune, is it so hard to believe that they would have maxed everything? You are probably facing ai characters with maxed everything, including Lord Divine medallions, which gives them 85 rage to start with, and probably +10 rage from every action during the fight. It is the only logical explanation for spamming skills so much when their skills cost so much rage.

Also, I cannot stress enough how this is speculation. I do not know for sure what stats the developers gave those characters, I just know that it is comparable to the limited things I have seen from Chinese servers, where players do have maxed clothing and wings, and maxed talents.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    my team can complete normal in a heartbeat. We can get to level 3 in hard, 4 if we are lucky. This game is designed to be hard or you have to cash hard to be strong. Put in your time and effort. I had to, so must you. Can't find a team? Start on a new server. I am on an older server and help guildies where I can, but Im not on here to help you all the time. Spire and tok is designed for parties of YOUR LEVEL. If I go with weaker people, I get less rewards for my level. Why should I sacrifice my toon for yours? People would abuse the system if you changed it. Mp's you are already allowed to help .... spire and tok, no. that is designed for you to find people of YOUR level/br to go with. It may take you some time to clear normal. It will take us time to clear hard, eventually we will. I remember badlands was hard when I first started it. Same with Moonden. Same with Demon Temple. Just take your time and find people to play the game with. Its not easy, I know, to find a regular team, real life stuff interferes, etc. But for people who always want help for this and help for that pffft. How about I make a toon smaller than yours and YOU sacrifice YOUR attempt or that extra 3 levels at spire every day or those extra 2 chests at tok? No, no no..... I say you have to work for something. 1 attempt for tok spire and thats it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X