Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a

dear R2 games

I have a little suggestion for you and some feedback CASN YOU SORT OUT THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS BLOODY GAME ? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PLAYING IN SLOIW MOTION, I AM SICK AND TIERD OF THE LAG IN YOU GAME, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS GAME NOT WORKING PROPERLY CAN YOU GHET THE PROBLEM SORT OUT IT IS NOT TOOO MUCH TO ASK IS IT ?

Hm. I saw many thread about sorting things about a lot.

So, your problems with lag or the whole game set up? If you talk about how this game should run, then no way to change it. But lag. Like 99.999% of people said. Clear your cache, and probably try Ccleaner to help resolves problems. If not work, beat it...
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Lag is old issue already and the devs haven't fixed it yet. Before this patch, lag wasn't so terrible, and now EVERYTHING goes slow even after using solutions to clean things up, and it is clearly R2's end, whether they like it or not.
      In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
      Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
      "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
      I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

K, you poor little children, go ask your parents for internet that can support this game, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the game, it is purely your connection and your internet speeds, now shut the **** up and quit complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
          K, you poor little children, go ask your parents for internet that can support this game, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the game, it is purely your connection and your internet speeds, now shut the **** up and quit complaining.
          That was about as mature as OP's love of caps lock.

Comment

Working...
          X