Card Draw showing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Draw showing.

Just a small suggestion. So after each battles end, each mpd end. You got a card draw thing. After people done draw. Why not show the rest of rewards instead of keep hiding them?

Click image for larger version

Name:	#1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1739416
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Would be interesting

There was also another similar suggestion where it Shows the Items on the Card, than it Shuffles before players do the Drawing like what you see in Arena Solo's card draw.

Would be fun to see the items beforehand on the card and watch players try to guess where the rare items is, lol.

Comment

But then we'd realize that we never really had a chance at getting PvE gear. Ever.

If we see behind the curtain, we'll become so disillusioned when someone puts in enough runs and documents the results for ****** blog to run the numbers and post about the statistical probability of a PvE gear even showing up in the draw, much less your chances of getting it (that number divided by 5) and it being for your class (THAT number divided by 3) and you not already having it (THAAAT number divided by a variable number depending on how many pieces you already have).

Comment

I believe PvE gear only goes up to level 50.

I have not yet to see anyone obtain any complete piece of level 60 or 70 PvE equip.

You probably will just get the Crypt Material for 60/70.

Comment

wrong, on my server I've seen 3 pieces drop already from MD
          however none of them got the right class item, so might as well not have gotten it

imho the PvE item you get should always be for the class of the character that picked the correct card, it's already a low enough chance to get it that it doesn't need to get ruined more by getting the wrong class item

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            I believe PvE gear only goes up to level 50.

I have not yet to see anyone obtain any complete piece of level 60 or 70 PvE equip.

You probably will just get the Crypt Material for 60/70.
            nope.jpg
            I got a Wyvern Sword (lvl 60 sword) from MD once, but i'm an archer so it's collecting dust in my storage.
            My Guildmate got lucky and obtained 2 of the lvl 60 set each from MD and DT (Sage Helm and Sage Brooch).

Originally posted by Atomslaya View Post
            imho the PvE item you get should always be for the class of the character that picked the correct card, it's already a low enough chance to get it that it doesn't need to get ruined more by getting the wrong class item
            THIS. this so much. I still remember the rage i had when i got that stupid sword.
            Last edited by Arlad; 08-26-2013, 01:44 PM.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Thats not true you will open in a party 4/5 so when you see the loot wait or choose first its all up to you .

Comment

Working...
              X