Just beat LL NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just beat LL NM

So my searching skills are sorely lacking right now and I can't find the original thread talking about BR requirements and group comp for LL NM.

My group just downed it with 1 Knight (81k), 2 Archers (72k and 81k) and myself (82k BR mage). All BRs are after using WC and NO pots or scrolls. Archers kept IS on rotation while knight did Apollos when available. The knight actually dropped just before the boss went into it's second stage because their Agorans had 5 seconds left on CD and the boss got a crit but the archers started spamming AP while keeping DF and IS on CD and I kept a 3 BL 1 Thunderer rotation going. The boss buffed itself right before we killed it. Needless to say it was rather intense but had the knight not dropped we would have downed it quite easily well before the boss buffed. Hopefully this gives a good perspective of minimum BR requirement and best composition for this MP.

Any moderator who knows where that original thread went please feel free to move this.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Thanks for the info Farrel, needed to know this info

Comment

how long did that boss take? ^^
      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

this is great info, thanks a lot!

Comment

I think there was a video of Kessar's group beating it like 1 day after it was implemented, but they didn't say what BR's their group members had.

Great job nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
            how long did that boss take? ^^
            Didn't have a timer going but since we only realistically had 2 people DPSing the Boss I'm going to guess around 8-10 minutes total.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

the BRs are really without Pots but WITH warriors call? had to ask because i find this a little strange. usually in a situation where i need WC i also use at least some cheap pots ^^

Comment

Good for you!
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                  So my searching skills are sorely lacking right now and I can't find the original thread talking about BR requirements and group comp for LL NM.

My group just downed it with 1 Knight (81k), 2 Archers (72k and 81k) and myself (82k BR mage). All BRs are after using WC and NO pots or scrolls. Archers kept IS on rotation while knight did Apollos when available. The knight actually dropped just before the boss went into it's second stage because their Agorans had 5 seconds left on CD and the boss got a crit but the archers started spamming AP while keeping DF and IS on CD and I kept a 3 BL 1 Thunderer rotation going. The boss buffed itself right before we killed it. Needless to say it was rather intense but had the knight not dropped we would have downed it quite easily well before the boss buffed. Hopefully this gives a good perspective of minimum BR requirement and best composition for this MP.

Any moderator who knows where that original thread went please feel free to move this.

what was the knight defense at???
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

98k br mage, 87k knight, 76k archer, 74k archer and we failed. we cant survive the first bar.

The closest we got was dying from bubbles... Boss does 70k+ dmg crits on our knight and 50k+ dmg crits on mage.

Archers keep Df and Is on rotation, but at about 3/4 of 4th bar archers have like 80+ excess rage and is/df on cd. so maybe they should cast ap with that rage?

Also, who is in front? We had both mage and knight in front, archers in back. what are your refined goddess and illusion astral levels on the chars which tank? Uldra is pure magic boss iirc.

Ps.

are archers using IS talent?
                    Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 08-26-2013, 07:33 PM.

Comment

@feena - Yeah we don't really bother with pots all that much. Most of us put all our gold into Astrals so don't have the Contribution for pots from Guild Shop and I'm still gathering Insignia for my last legendary 60 piece so no way I'm spending them on anything

@king of games - Our knight was at right about 15k Mdef and around 20k+ Pdef with WC on

@ Emilyfairyss - I believe both archers had points in the Talent that decreases IS CD but don't know for sure. They didn't start doing AP until AFTER the boss entered second stage. Formation was knight by them-self in front with Archers in middle and me in the back rank. I find that healing a single tank tends to be a bit easier since I have points in Survival and the extra CD on my resto makes it a little harder to keep two tanks topped off as opposed to 1. Refined Goddess Blessing for everyone is level 6 minimum and none of us have Illusion although I run crit build with Enshieldment and around 2500 block and the knight is a little over 3k block. Biggest factor with the knight is proper timing of Apollos and Agorans for the times when Apollo is still on CD.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        @feena - Yeah we don't really bother with pots all that much. Most of us put all our gold into Astrals so don't have the Contribution for pots from Guild Shop and I'm still gathering Insignia for my last legendary 60 piece so no way I'm spending them on anything

@king of games - Our knight was at right about 15k Mdef and around 20k+ Pdef with WC on

@ Emilyfairyss - I believe both archers had points in the Talent that decreases IS CD but don't know for sure. They didn't start doing AP until AFTER the boss entered second stage. Formation was knight by them-self in front with Archers in middle and me in the back rank. I find that healing a single tank tends to be a bit easier since I have points in Survival and the extra CD on my resto makes it a little harder to keep two tanks topped off as opposed to 1. Refined Goddess Blessing for everyone is level 6 minimum and none of us have Illusion although I run crit build with Enshieldment and around 2500 block and the knight is a little over 3k block. Biggest factor with the knight is proper timing of Apollos and Agorans for the times when Apollo is still on CD.
                        Wow that knight sounds sooo much like me with all those stats

Comment

@Everyone - Small update. We did it again tonight without the knight dropping (after 3 tries and small mistakes in timing from everyone) The archers WERE using AP in between IS and DF. Also they were using ONLY AS for rage gain. 2nd stage was WAY easier with the knight upright for Apollos and DD.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

On west servers (s64) we do it daily with 1 knight - paladinrey, 1 archer - carl, and 2 mages rainingdeath and chrono. PR tanks, mages focus on pattern depending on the boss, skills are diff for each one. Archer keeps it on df and is constantly after it stuns. 1 mage spams thunder while other rotates bl/thunder, br's run from 85-90+k when we wc. We've found 2 mages works a bit better than 2 archers, but I assume it just depends on what 4 people you have.

Comment

what are the talents for the mage? I think our 98k mage does nothing, just because she has -30% crit chance astral instead of illusion and wrong talents...

And our 87k br knight can't tank singlehandely in the front row, she has only 13.4k mdef pre-buffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X