No announcement yet.

Just beat LL NM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is that special knight spec that allows you to max appolo and EDD?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
      As everyone knows EDD has a longer cast time than most skills. what you do is after the boss attacks (refilling ur rage and eliminating cd) just wait a couple seconds. Then select skill, and complete QTE. The reason for the slight pause is otherwise u cast the skill too soon then u sit idle for too long before the boss attacks again and you do an auto-attack. By timing your initial EDD you use the skill and aren't sitting idle that long before the boss attacks again allowing you to again use EDD right away.
      i see so you only use 1 EDD between each boss attack. my point was that with DF you should be able to use 2 skills inbetween 2 boss attacks so for example slasher + DD might be stronger (not sure) than EDD alone and saves some skillpoints. then again even slasher + DD is not always working and can cause you to lose 1 attack. so maybe using only EDD is really the best option but im not really sure of that.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=lych

Comment

Originally posted by LilliBP View Post
          What is that special knight spec that allows you to max appolo and EDD?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	7qwj.png
Views:	1
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	1673642
          managed to screenie from someone who shared this a month/2-3 months ago.
          Basically, in order to get maxed edd + maxed apol, you need to sacrifice your 2 main attack skills (skillspoints) to get this done
          + to get this, you need to be lvl 76 to have enough skillpoints to spend.

I just wonder; is it useful to sacrifice slasher+ulti slasher for 1 skill for 1 boss for 1 att per day?
          what about the 2 bosses before the final boss? You will lose some attack power
          butya you still have teammates to dps for you :P and you only use the tank spec for mp anyway..
          hehe so its your call of what to do with it
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

is there any way possible to get that with lower lvl? like 72 or 74?

Prizzly, its our tank :P we dont have enough dmg.

78k br archer, 73k archer, 98k br mage, 87k knight and we die at 1/10 of last bar for 3 days in a row now. I feel like the biggest newb on wartune now

Comment

And I am the newb Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                is there any way possible to get that with lower lvl? like 72 or 74?

Prizzly, its our tank :P we dont have enough dmg.

78k br archer, 73k archer, 98k br mage, 87k knight and we die at 1/10 of last bar for 3 days in a row now. I feel like the biggest newb on wartune now
                sadly no
                ive been using the skill calculator and at lvl 74 you miss a value point to max edd.
                For now just use ed, its shoudl be enough
                and what issues your tank have?
                my normal br is 84k and and I can survive, but have 2 mages behind me to help me out when it comes with healing
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

I can survive first stage with our one mage healing. The trouble is the second stage. She gets enraged just before we get to kill her. We have one Archer spam with Delphic and another DF and IS. Our mage spams bless and RoF when we have full hp. And I as knight spam with DD. I get the timing of her hitting and then I DD no lost turns (I think).

Comment

Emily and I just beat it. So happy now. We just all got better with our timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                      i see so you only use 1 EDD between each boss attack. my point was that with DF you should be able to use 2 skills inbetween 2 boss attacks so for example slasher + DD might be stronger (not sure) than EDD alone and saves some skillpoints. then again even slasher + DD is not always working and can cause you to lose 1 attack. so maybe using only EDD is really the best option but im not really sure of that.
                      U are talking Archer skills (DF) ofc u can cast 2 per round cause archer cast times are ** all. if you do use 2 its easier to do 2 AP better dmg. Knights can't do 2 proper attacks per round due to cd times on skills

Comment

Originally posted by LilliBP View Post
                        I can survive first stage with our one mage healing. The trouble is the second stage. She gets enraged just before we get to kill her. We have one Archer spam with Delphic and another DF and IS. Our mage spams bless and RoF when we have full hp. And I as knight spam with DD. I get the timing of her hitting and then I DD no lost turns (I think).
                        Best way is have Archer 1 alternate DF/ Delphic. Archer 2 IS/ AP. Also with Archers they can dbl up on skills if they're quick...ie 2 AP in 1 round.

Comment

we have 2 teams pass LL NM
                          ```Janis```

Comment

Thanks for all the help from you guys. We have killed the last boss 2nd day in a row now. I guess the most important thing was our tank upping the refined goddess astral from lvl6 to lvl7.

Comment

Working...
                            X