Add stage selection for Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
    everything has or will be shorted...eventually. from blitz to 1 MP. eventually solo arena will be decreased to 10 and group arena to 15.

i guess i should ask YOU, how can we shorten spire to 15 minutes like everything else?

OR at least increase the rewards for later levels
    You don't. You leave it as is bc that is the challenge and the fun part of spire. Trying to get to the next stage. Why does everything need to be shorten? If you shorten everything you might as well just have an one click feature that does everything in 2 seconds for you. Then you won't even have to play the game anymore. Spire is fine as is.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      You don't. You leave it as is bc that is the challenge and the fun part of spire. Trying to get to the next stage. Why does everything need to be shorten? If you shorten everything you might as well just have an one click feature that does everything in 2 seconds for you. Then you won't even have to play the game anymore. Spire is fine as is.
      reward for lvl 1 boss and lvl 12 boss should not be the same...
      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Your reward is higher xp. The chests give out good things like 10k kyanite or shadows (which w/o spire you won't be getting as many.) or fashion shards/cores. Those are plenty of rewards for you. Seriously if you don't like doing spire then don't do it. it is fine the way it is now.

Comment

everything has or will be shorted...eventually. from blitz to 1 MP. eventually solo arena will be decreased to 10 and group arena to 15.

i guess i should ask YOU, how can we shorten spire to 15 minutes like everything else?

OR at least increase the rewards for later levels
          Typing huge letters doesn't give you more power.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Technically no, but getting to boss 12 is more rewarding than getting to boss 5. You only have 1 chance for spire reward per day, and that means the higher you get, the better rewards for that day. A player that consistently get to lvl 12 will get more rewards than one who gets to 5 so it pays to do get to higher bosses. Each subsequent boss doesn't give better rewards than the previous one, but it means your total reward is higher.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Your reward is higher xp. The chests give out good things like 10k kyanite or shadows (which w/o spire you won't be getting as many.) or fashion shards/cores. Those are plenty of rewards for you. Seriously if you don't like doing spire then don't do it. it is fine the way it is now.
              state the obvious why dontcha...

i swear if level 12 gave out 1 exp u'll still say it's fine lol since it is "higher xp"
              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Typing huge letters doesn't give you more power.
                stop trolling already
                Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

stop trolling already
                  You're not going to get more EXP or stage selection. Which part do you not get?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                    Technically no, but getting to boss 12 is more rewarding than getting to boss 5. You only have 1 chance for spire reward per day, and that means the higher you get, the better rewards for that day. A player that consistently get to lvl 12 will get more rewards than one who gets to 5 so it pays to do get to higher bosses. Each subsequent boss doesn't give better rewards than the previous one, but it means your total reward is higher.
                    He wants level 1 to give 100k EXP, and level 12 to give 1.2mil EXP

By that logic, my team would've been 5 billion EXP higher than the rest of the servers by now.

So no, an incremental 300k is nice and not overpowered.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

it's like catacombs blitz and getting more rewards for 1 MP...very unheard of huh?

ya carry people thru MP instead, and stone runs, arena, and NM, yeahhhhhhh

but spire? NO no no the noobs will overwhelm us...right...

lol
                      Spoken like someone who has put more thought into how witty and sarcastic he can sound, and less about what he is actually saying.

Catacombs blitz - Does NOT let you start every day from a "previous best" level while rewarding those previous levels; DOES let you start from a "previous best" level on the condition that you have not ended the run by dying/resetting, but does NOT re-reward the previous levels (only 1 set of rewards per run, even if you stretch that run out over days by not dying/resetting).

And to head off any "Spire blitz" suggestions...no, that's a stupid idea. You can only blitz some solo PvE instances (not WB, obvs), and Spire is a group PvE instance.

Also, people do not carry anything in arena, as a "carry" just gets his team placed in a bracket they can't win.

As for MPD carrying, that is largely self-limiting. The weaker the person being carried (and the more of them), the stronger the rest of the team has to be. 1 person who can solo the dungeon can carry 3 others. Seeing as not many can solo the dungeons that matter (GoD NM and beyond), you'll generally see MAYBE 1 person being carried in any given MPD run (with rewards).

Comment

By that logic, my team would've been 5 billion EXP higher than the rest of the servers by now.

Why are you saying this to me? I'm agreeing with you lol

I'll see if I can clear it up since my last post may be a bit confusing. I was saying that the rewards for spire are fine as it is since you DO get better rewards for getting to higher stages with the current system. They don't go up incrementally for each boss but doesn't need to since you only get 1 attempt per day. Getting to 12 daily will net you more rewards than 5 daily so there's your bonus for doing better.

Comment

You're not going to get more EXP or stage selection. Which part do you not get?
                          so much for a suggestion thread...quit being an ***. who made u GM or programmer anyway
                          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

nope, never said those exp numbers.

and your logic is wrong unless you've pass lvl 20 all the time. besides, other groups have made it to the same level or further than you so the veterans are on par if not gone further than u

ToK has easy 100k exp and normal 300k exp so if u don't claim that to be overpowered neither should this be

spire can just be the same 300k exp per lvls1-5, 400k 6-10, 500k 11 onward plus more spire chests
                            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                              Spoken like someone who has put more thought into how witty and sarcastic he can sound, and less about what he is actually saying.
                              thanks for singling me out, biasly

Catacombs blitz - Does NOT let you start every day from a "previous best" level while rewarding those previous levels; DOES let you start from a "previous best" level on the condition that you have not ended the run by dying/resetting, but does NOT re-reward the previous levels (only 1 set of rewards per run, even if you stretch that run out over days by not dying/resetting).
                              not sure what ur point is

And to head off any "Spire blitz" suggestions...no, that's a stupid idea. You can only blitz some solo PvE instances (not WB, obvs), and Spire is a group PvE instance.
                              make it similar to TOK sorta where u can select. and for ur info, u can "blitz" wb stand in
                              easy 1-5
                              normal 6-10
                              hard 11-15
                              nm 16-20

Also, people do not carry anything in arena, as a "carry" just gets his team placed in a bracket they can't win.

As for MPD carrying, that is largely self-limiting. The weaker the person being carried (and the more of them), the stronger the rest of the team has to be. 1 person who can solo the dungeon can carry 3 others. Seeing as not many can solo the dungeons that matter (GoD NM and beyond), you'll generally see MAYBE 1 person being carried in any given MPD run (with rewards).
                              i don't really mind the new players. for the sake of it, carrying people to get past 60nm 1st boss is done MANY times and is probably the most significant "carrying".

anyway, increasing rewards to simplyfing spire is more to entice and entertain the veterans
                              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

You are taking away the aspect of spire all together if you make it stage select. you are making the game way too easy then it should be. We already have everything shorten enough for you. Why bother even playing the game if you want auto everything. That's just stupid imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X