Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

come here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come here!

hello guys , i have an i dea to improve wartune , so i hope you like it

at first my english is little bit bad sorry .

the idea is about :

put a pet with the player so the player can upgrade his pet to levels and unlock skills for his pet , even the pet fight with his owner

pets like :

lion

cheetah

bear

dragon

and more from wartune to bring more players! thanks .

A casher can get defeated by a normal / light casher just like the game it is now (and I said casher...not monster casher like top5 cross br server. )
    Adding this pet system will ruin the things and will make the game worse. ( even if its a good profit for R2 to get more money by making it purchase pet skills, pets, etc ).
    Not good, not seeing it so soon, or never.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

They have pets in CN version, tho I do not know the details of it.

The pets looks like NPCs...

Tho one part I ssw, it says something like needing 100 Rage before you can activate Pet in Combat.

Comment

Originally posted by fsgam3r View Post
        hello guys , i have an i dea to improve wartune , so i hope you like it

at first my english is little bit bad sorry .

the idea is about :

put a pet with the player so the player can upgrade his pet to levels and unlock skills for his pet , even the pet fight with his owner

pets like :

lion

cheetah

bear

dragon

and more from wartune to bring more players! thanks .

Nice ideas. Too bad not work very well for Wartune. This game is mostly focus on cash. If you pay, you mostly win. So pet would be a pain in the *** for Non-casher.
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

What don't you guys understand? There will be Pets in the 2.0 update which is next. Seeing as this patch took 2 mo the to release the I say another 2months before we get.2.0. So do research about the game before stating things as facts.

Comment

Working...
          X