suggestion to improve custumer service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion to improve custumer service

last week I opened a ticket about rejected payment by R2 there is no problem with my bank my paypal account or anything else the problem is I am place in a high risk category because I have 2 brothers who play in the same house. after opening a ticket to get the issue resolved I got an automated response (I know its automated because I had the same email last time I encountered this problem) and my ticket was closed without anything being done. I have since posted numerous replies which were all ignored I replied to the email I was sent still no reply, after 4 days of being ignored I opend a new ticket and guess what that has been ignored for over 24 hours. the item I was trying to purchase has since ended and I have missed out because your support team are to lazy to sort any problems out and send an auto response blaming me when clearly its your terrible anti fraud system which rather than protecting my account just declines me every time I wish to recharge. this is ridiculous sort it out

+1 totally agree ...had similar situation but they took my money straight away then didnt put in into my account for over 24 hours and I couldn't spend the balen into for the balen spending event which was the only reason I actually bought the balen. Sent a ticket to get a 'tough luck' response and reopened that ticket with a reply 4 times now with always the same response.

Worst customer service I have ever experience especially when all they have to do is had over some imaginary pixal item.

Comment

Better than that dude that still haven't gotten his VIP in 3 weeks.

He has bank records showing he did send money to R2 for VIP 3 weeks ago.

How's that customer service going?

Comment

OP and anyone who needs. I had the same problem, ticket got nothing past auto message, help req here ignored...then I put google to work

1-877-703-6339

Called ultimate pay directly and had my balens 5 minutes later.
        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Better than that dude that still haven't gotten his VIP in 3 weeks.

He has bank records showing he did send money to R2 for VIP 3 weeks ago.

How's that customer service going?
          That guy should file a legal complaint.

Comment

Yes you are right, CS is not working here at all. CS tickets get answered, but mostly with automated responses, and it is obvious that the CS staff has no access to any logs, databases, are not even aware of many aspects of the game. Since the 6 months I play, I submitted about 10 tickets. Here are the results:

1. Didn't get top10 rewards after the server has started. Took a MONTH to receive it finally after numerous letters, screenshots etc.
            2. Our guild did not receive the "attain lvl 7 in 7 days" reward. After 1 months of submitting screenshots and exchanging letters, we gave up.
            3. To see my profile and account history, had to do email validation. But I never get validation email. Sent in several requests, but I got only just completely useless automated mails.
            4. Asked if there is any way to find rage rune besides being lucky in Mystery shop. CS responded that I can find ALL runes in tank wars for FREE.
            5. Reported a bug where the world prosperity xp didn't work during blitz. They denied that this is a bug and said even xp scrolls don't work during blitz Even after I provided screenshots they refused to believe me.
            6. "Engrave soul 25 times" Accidentally used all crystals at once and asked for help. I was turned down "we said on the forum we won't help with this". Actually I know a player who got help in this very situation so they were very inconsistent.
            7. Reported that the amnesia rune is not working. They suggested that I clear my cache Nothing happened ever since it's still not working.
            8. Since the new patch, you can't use old runes to improve the permanent runes because the interface has changed. When I reported this, I did not get a response at all, since a week.
            9. Misclicked in glory shop and bought the pig instead of the alpacca (where I wanted to buy the pig in the event). I asked if it is possible to replace. I got refused.

And one occassion when I got help, whee!

1. Complained that the ancient rune pack (yes I got lucky finally) contained only one rune. They sent me the other 2 runes.

In several other games I played I would have received help with all 10 issues. I know when the game will begin to lose it's shine and players suddenly become more important CS will begin help players. I have seen that in Everquest. But it will be too late then, losing too many players.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-27-2013, 01:48 PM. Reason: Removed Link.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

One thing I can suggest you is do not pay too much money for this game.
              If you spend a large amount and if anything happens you can't do anything. One of my friends wanted to buy 30k balens (!!!) and he didnt get it since 3 weeks although the money is deducted from his bank account.
              If you feel you MUST pay, do it through paypal. In paypal, you can reverse the payment if you don't get what you paid for. Trust me when you initiate a reverse a non-robot CS representative will suddenly get in touch with you and resolve your problem
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                One thing I can suggest you is do not pay too much money for this game.
                If you spend a large amount and if anything happens you can't do anything. One of my friends wanted to buy 30k balens (!!!) and he didnt get it since 3 weeks although the money is deducted from his bank account.
                If you feel you MUST pay, do it through paypal. In paypal, you can reverse the payment if you don't get what you paid for. Trust me when you initiate a reverse a non-robot CS representative will suddenly get in touch with you and resolve your problem
                True. But R2 TOS says a reverse charge will result in immediate ban. Not that their TOS matters, I reported with screen shots account sharing, said player discussing, then logging another. Supposed to be the big "no-no". They have no rules, no standards, no service.

Comment

..the security isn,t good the email add is no use...f someone hacks you the g.m talks a lot...not like in other games that the gm have character and they do survey and they punish scams and exploitations

Comment

two accounts of mine have been hacked..both not retrieve..... they are only concern with the players payments not taking time to maintain security!!!!!!!!! corupt game!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X