We need servers to merge QUICKLY before the game dies completely

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need servers to merge QUICKLY before the game dies completely

Seriously, I don't know about other servers but 112/115/118 need a merger really bad...the activity is almost none existent. There is not many cities to plunder, you go get your stamina in a altar and there are two players in there max, it's dead...

Mergers need to happen to bring more players into combined servers....come on...do something....

its Schedule to R2 to make the Merger sometimes when its happen be unfair to many server just wait and the time will come , and we will see u say" OMG why u do this to us hehehe"

Click image for larger version

Name:	58143_349709205162525_272738876_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1673551

Comment

Yup. Not just your server, but most of server. We all need a new server merge before game getting boring. Same old enemies everyday -_-
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

That's because lemmings continue to flock to new servers thinking the can compete. It's a brilliant plan by the developers. What really put's it over the top is cross server play which puts later servers at a disadvantage over more mature servers. That means players have to spend even MORE then previous servers did just to compete at the same level. Lemmings = greater revenue = no need for R2 to care.

At the rate of server expansion and the amount of lemmings perpetuating it, I'm confident my server ID will become my unique user ID at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Stork8675 View Post
          I'm confident my server ID will become my unique user ID at some point.
          I lol'd... ^_^
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

this game is dead, even merging everything together would only last so long, the chinese stole the players because of cheaper prices, further ahead in patches, and much more to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Stork8675 View Post
              That's because lemmings continue to flock to new servers thinking the can compete. It's a brilliant plan by the developers. What really put's it over the top is cross server play which puts later servers at a disadvantage over more mature servers. That means players have to spend even MORE then previous servers did just to compete at the same level. Lemmings = greater revenue = no need for R2 to care.

At the rate of server expansion and the amount of lemmings perpetuating it, I'm confident my server ID will become my unique user ID at some point.
              wel they can do slow levelling and stay at 49 for a month or 2
              and 59 for a few months to gain their br.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

They are too busy poping new servers and merging them on the next week after poping some more xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  They are too busy poping new servers and merging them on the next week after poping some more xD.
                  let's merge more servers, like merging daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    I would love if your statement was true, but it is not. We haven't had a merge in a month or so, and still waiting for it xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

they will merge when they feel like it

Comment

we need to merge s1 s90 s4 s14 and s29 together, so that we can do nm lych lair daily.

Imagine if all of us joins victishnr and get the great kessar dwarf and ssore to help with our daily lych nm, that would be great.

Comment

dont need any of those 4 i can pass LL NM with a 50k BR PvP mage

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                            wel they can do slow levelling and stay at 49 for a month or 2
                            and 59 for a few months to gain their br.
                            slow leveling for a couple months here and there won't make up for the lost time they missed out on, compared to an old server.
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              slow leveling for a couple months here and there won't make up for the lost time they missed out on, compared to an old server.
                              well ZEBQ did win the great Onimad.

Comment

Working...
                              X