MD NM - Group requirement question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD NM - Group requirement question.

Is it possible to finish all 3 bosses with 58k average BR 1 PvE leg 50 mage/2 Archer PvP/1 Knight PvP?

How do we have to be specced for the second boss? I know the mage needs Damn, Sunt3,Resto(3?), Thunderer (Anything else?), What do Archers and Knight need? Is the Knight needed more for EDD in this case than Appolo Shield?

Any tips would be appreciated, these guys get discouraged with more than 5 fails they never played PvE MMOs before

If we need 2 mages/2 Archers its ok to say, or any other combination. There is no set group yet, our guild is unfortunately full of great knights but not many mages and archers.

I don't think it's possible for the archers, it's not the stat, the huge rage need for attacking 2nd boss, last boss is doable sharing scatter and DF.
    For 2nd boss, you won't have enough time to heal with lower than 17k-18k attack average for everyone, no healing period or you won't have rage as last man to attack.
    It's all offensive, good tank with apollo only useful with good archer with IS, same with EDD+DD (Need those if boss is not slowed enough) and DF+AP.
    Forget tanking if you have less than 15k def, and forget running mages with less than 13k, archers can get away bit with 11k def.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

So how about same parameters, but 1 or both archers have regular 60 set? (1 of the archers is like 7 days away.)

Comment

we did with 53-55k br.. 2 mages.. 2 archers.. all pve gear though. had a little trouble with boss 1 and 2 first couple of runs whilst we got the rotations and stuff in sync.

boss 1 -
        round 1 - we did all aoes.. (rofs from mages, luni and IS from archer)
        round 2 - bless light, puri from mages, 2 aps from archers to wipe out the back row.
        round 3 - DF came into effect, bless light from other mage - beyond this point we had no troubles.. was a case of keeping DF up, heals when needed. scatters when needed.

the big problem we had was the mini mobs dealing damage to front row then main boss doing his big hit and wiping one of the party out.. or the boss doing a crit on the back row and wiping them in 1 shot...

boss 2. - just a case of dealing big damage and keeping the DF up .. doing heals when needed... mages went with thunderers and restos, archers DF and AP.. with a IS thrown in when he buffs.

boss 3 is probably the easiest of the 3. so long as the archers keep up scatters and df.. with IS thrown in here and there. the mages dont need to heal all that much..

as for your other questions, i personally think 2 mages, 2 archers is the best set up.. with 1 mage, its hard to keep people alive, only 1 archer, df cant be kept going on boss 2.

as for the knight.. appolos does help. but its not really "needed". so long as the knight can deal big damage. shouldnt be a problem. its a case of kill him before he kills you

Comment

Skribz said our way, so just adding:
          Keep as many tanks as u can if your knight have problems, sometimes using a bl on 3 ppl is better then resto spam.
          On 2nd boss, check icon for how mwny turns are left, mages using thunderer to dd can slow aswell and make archer use ap instead to dd. Dont bother with apollo or any shield for knight, better off using resto from mage(on 2).
          You will have troubles on last with only 1 mage, if you pass 2nd, keep the IS/agora /apollo up whenever you can so the mage can focus resto on tank, have archers doing IS/deep/scatter wih pvp is impossible tho,
          Honestly Ondont thibk you can pass t without any pve archer, but try and learn the rotations and you might get lucky.

Comment

done it with 50-54k BR team.. 1 archerPVE50.. 2 pvpmage ..1 pvpknight..

1st boss is the hardest.. 2nd boss is easy 45khp+ 11kpdef and its all good.. easiest is last boss

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKrash View Post
              Is it possible to finish all 3 bosses with 58k average BR 1 PvE leg 50 mage/2 Archer PvP/1 Knight PvP?

How do we have to be specced for the second boss? I know the mage needs Damn, Sunt3,Resto(3?), Thunderer (Anything else?), What do Archers and Knight need? Is the Knight needed more for EDD in this case than Appolo Shield?

Any tips would be appreciated, these guys get discouraged with more than 5 fails they never played PvE MMOs before

If we need 2 mages/2 Archers its ok to say, or any other combination. There is no set group yet, our guild is unfortunately full of great knights but not many mages and archers.
              Yes its possible, just pot up attack before the second boss and ask mage to carry thuderer. mage should restore after the boss's first big attack(after he hits the knight hard with 1x boost)

Comment

So we are looking at have 11k+ as a must have for PDEF with the second boss? and 13k PDEF just to be in safe zone?
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  So we are looking at have 11k+ as a must have for PDEF with the second boss? and 13k PDEF just to be in safe zone?
                  the main issue with the second boss is killing him before he buffs,, his fist buff can do some nasty damage, but if hes still breathing by the time he does his second buff,, hell start 1 shotting your team, 17-18k attack min for all party members is my rough guesstimate for second boss, even with 15k pdeff, if attack is low hell wipe you all if you dont drop him fast enough

Comment

For MD nm. I would said all parties with 55k+ br is fine. Except the Knight. He/she must have 58k+ br or 50k+ HP with 11k+ PDEF for a guranteed win! Also. All parties with 17k+ attack would be better.

A mininum required 1 PVE Mage, and 1 PVE archer (or 2).
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

A PvE archer isn't necessary. We've done it multiple times with 2 pve mages, 1 pve knight and 1 pvp archer and had no major problems.

For the 1st boss, you need to be able to endure that insane hit when it crits. To me it deals about 45k damage (on a crit), which mages can heal up reasonably fast.

For the 2nd boss, you need good damage output and a constant freeze. Not really that much different from Normal concerning tactics.

For the 3rd boss, make sure that poor PvP archer has 100 rage when you start the fight. If he has enough crit (4k should do it), he should have enough rage to last to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                        A PvE archer isn't necessary. We've done it multiple times with 2 pve mages, 1 pve knight and 1 pvp archer and had no major problems.

For the 1st boss, you need to be able to endure that insane hit when it crits. To me it deals about 45k damage (on a crit), which mages can heal up reasonably fast.

For the 2nd boss, you need good damage output and a constant freeze. Not really that much different from Normal concerning tactics.

For the 3rd boss, make sure that poor PvP archer has 100 rage when you start the fight. If he has enough crit (4k should do it), he should have enough rage to last to the end.
                        and may i ask what BR are those pve sets.. was hoping to see atleast the minimum stat/BR requirement. your 2-pve member is kinda OP already for the minimum reuiqrement. imo

Comment

The absolute minimum I think we ever pulled through (not easily) was about:

48k PvE Mage
                          48k PvP Knight
                          54k PvP Archer
                          60k PvE Knight

A few days ago we did it with:

60k PvE Mage
                          72k PvE Mage
                          66k PvE Knight
                          59k PvP Archer

But I guess this isn't exactly what you've got. Right now I can't remember how strong exactly were we when we could get it without major problems or blind luck. Approximating from our current strength...

1. Everyone's got to be able to endure the 1st boss' hit (meaning 50k HP and decent (about 10k at least) defenses) OR you have to have 2 good mages (in case one dies from it).
                          2. The archer has to have enough rage to freeze at least 2 times on the last boss (would be nice if he could keep it up infinitely) OR you need 2 archers.
                          3. The Knight really has to be able to take that damage. Heal runes if possible and a constant suntoria with 70k HP should do the trick.

For your setup where the average is 58k... if you're lucky, maybe. If the knight is the only one above average, that would be great (like, knight 64k others 56k or something). Additional buffs and perhaps the Warrior's Call would get you there too.

Anyway, why don't you use your MP attempt on an easier dungeon and then try once for yourselves without penalties?
                          Last edited by WickedSilk; 08-28-2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

bit off topic, you same KarmaKrash that plays on fb servs with my pops? .. his name is Rambow.. you ign sounds familiar

Comment

Not sure for that team, but we could pass 2 bosses with way weaker team of 2 mages and 2 archers. Both mages were pvp 50kish, one archer was around 55k pvp, and the other was 58k pve. On first boss we had problems only if boss kills one of mages with crit. 2nd boss was easier. All of us went for dmg on 2nd boss, except one mage who was casting sunto after 2nd boss' aoe and BL after 1st boss' aoe with 1x boost. After that point healing is useless and everyone was going for dmg. Ofc non-stop DF is obligatory and 1 IS after 1x boost. Thats how we farmed legendary stones at start. But we had free rage runes at that time -.-

Comment

Working...
                              X