MD NM - Group requirement question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
    bit off topic, you same KarmaKrash that plays on fb servs with my pops? .. his name is Rambow.. you ign sounds familiar
    Yep, thats me.

Comment

We had difficulty on the last boss and i think it is timing/skill meshing.

1 PVE mage, 1 PvE archer, 1 PvP archer, 1 PvP knight.

What would you have each archer do? Do they both SS after the Boss gets one buff rotating? Does PvE archer rotate IS with Knight's AS? Any help you can give would be appreciated. Is DF really even required when you have 2 archers since you can remove his damage buff?

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKrash View Post

What would you have each archer do? Do they both SS after the Boss gets one buff rotating? Does PvE archer rotate IS with Knight's AS? Any help you can give would be appreciated. Is DF really even required when you have 2 archers since you can remove his damage buff?
        Df is always must have

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKrash View Post

DF is massive.

if 1 archer is pve, 1 pvp. get them to rotate DF so it doesnt end. get pve archer to use SS every second buff. he shouldnt have an issue keeping those 2 skills going. so long as second pvp archer conserves rage to keep the DF going, he should even be able to throw out IS in rotation with the knight.. could put some strain on pve guy though... having to keep eyes on DF cooldown, when to SS also when to use IS after knigts AS. so long as pvp guy is understanding that he has to pick up the slack with SS or DF if pve guy slips.. should be fine.

Comment

So stats must be high, but may i ask about % astrals, is there a bare minimum we should have Determination, Will Destroyer and Goddess Blessing at if we use them?
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Replace your Knight with a mage with same BR, that was my team before we got the PvE set. 2 mages, 2archers. In fact, our average BR was 54-55k and we managed to finished the dungeon.
              Last edited by Arlad; 09-05-2013, 12:19 AM.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Long story short...... 2nd boss is the killer. He must be kept under constant DF. And IS helps, also AP, but one bright archer of ours used Poison Arrow, it really helped. Mages can help the archer with Thunderer IF it DF's. Without pve set, this is incredibly hard, unless u have very tanky archers that can IS to keep the pain down .... but Deep Freeze and Damage output is necessary. At the end, sacrifice 1 team mate if you need, at least u will have 2 more attacks to finish the boss off. Hit it with everything you got! Last boss, easy as pie ..... same as when you first started moon

Mages.... unless ur team is weak, dont bother with suntoria on the 2nd boss until the first buff. You will need to restore a teammate once, maybe blessed light (I don't bring it though, I find it a waste, better to do damage).
                Just try to keep everybody alive just enough to survive through the end. If 3 of you are left over with barely any health, consider that a success! Juggle your heals with thunderer and double-hit as much as you can to gain rage. 1 mage with a pve set can do this fairly easily. Without a rage set, well..... good luck.
                Last edited by B4nsh33; 09-05-2013, 12:56 AM.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

just completed it barely earlier with team of 2 archer,1 knight and 1 mage.Me and other archer lvl 68/69 with around 60k br (both us with set 60).And knight br 60k with set 60 also lvl 68 and mage lvl66 49k br with set 55

edit: both me and other archer with full support skills ..ss,df, and ind shot .. knight with agoran and apollo and mage with sunt,resto,puri and BL

1st boss.. aoe is important for mobs, kill mobs then df boss and just kill as usual like in norm.Puri when needed and BL midway.

2nd boss is imho the hardest one here, important thing is damage.. heavy damage fast before it reachs lvl2 buff.Archer keep it on constant df, knight throws up apollo shield and everyone just delphics.Mages just keeps everyone alive when possible and assist in damage when heal not needed.If at this point you can't kill this boss with best damage you can output.. might as well giveup.Things like poison arrow and bleed can help.

3rd boss .. to me is easier than 2nd boss, basically like normal but make use both ind shot and apollo shield... set 60 archers helpful here.Knight uses apollo and mage concentrates mainly on healing.DF and SS in between ind shot.
                  Last edited by Chrisnetika; 09-05-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                    just completed it barely earlier with team of 2 archer,1 knight and 1 mage.Me and other archer lvl 68/69 with around 60k br (both us with set 60).And knight br 60k with set 60 also lvl 68 and mage lvl66 49k br with set 55

edit: both me and other archer with full support skills ..ss,df, and ind shot .. knight with agoran and apollo and mage with sunt,resto,puri and BL

1st boss.. aoe is important for mobs, kill mobs then df boss and just kill as usual like in norm.Puri when needed and BL midway.

2nd boss is imho the hardest one here, important thing is damage.. heavy damage fast before it reachs lvl2 buff.Archer keep it on constant df, knight throws up apollo shield and everyone just delphics.Mages just keeps everyone alive when possible and assist in damage when heal not needed.If at this point you can't kill this boss with best damage you can output.. might as well giveup.Things like poison arrow and bleed can help.

3rd boss .. to me is easier than 2nd boss, basically like normal but make use both ind shot and apollo shield... set 60 archers helpful here.Knight uses apollo and mage concentrates mainly on healing.DF and SS in between ind shot.

If the knight is tough enough (18k pdef) and has pve set, then go with double delphs instead of apollo ..... adds way more to the damage
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      If the knight is tough enough (18k pdef) and has pve set, then go with double delphs instead of apollo ..... adds way more to the damage
                      in case of my team, knight wasn't that strong.Fortgot to add also had to set formation that knight and 2 archers set in front and mage in back so dmg is to party is not just focused on knight.After apollo knight assists in damage with delphic (set 60 knight)

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                        If you have 18k pdef knight moon nm is like normal mode bcs usualy rest of the team will be strong to...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

How can a mage use puri/resto/suntoria/bl with pvp set oO
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                            How can a mage use puri/resto/suntoria/bl with pvp set oO
                            depends on the boss, 2nd boss dont need puru, just bl and sunt, 1st boss need just puri(if needed) and bl, 3rd boss sunt and bl.Not on any one boss you need to do all so it is possible.My team barely got thru so it decent reference for bare minimum especially because mage is set 55 mage and depending on server you on not much a choice and availability of set 60 or any pve set mage.Now blessing wheel is out.. can change up things.

Comment

Working...
                            X