No announcement yet.

Battleground - Guild Battle targetting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seems some people really underestimates the usefulness of the shards. I got 2 rods from my first 7 bg chests in this game + it offers you a lot of gems which are essential in this game.
    Anyway I like the 2nd suggestion. As for the first 1, I believe that system is created in order to avoid blocking each other. If the system wouldn't allow them to get so close of each other, the blocking problem would appear
    Last edited by R218901250; 08-30-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      I cart cause I need the Chest.

Hmm, anyone know what's the points obtained from killing another player?

Carting is 10~30 each. What's points for each player?

The point you get is the 12.25% of the points of the guy you defeated. if someone has 800 points and you killed him, you will steal 100 points from him.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
        Ah, I see now your edited your post and I was going to show you what you said but changed it. Nice job
        Next time I'll make sure to "Reply with Quote" with your posts.
        I never, no NEVER, asked for seperate BG's. That's just plain silly. So yes, you should've quoted so that you would be able to see you read it wrong for sure.
        The only editing I did was correcting a typo I made, since as you can see, it was done before you even replied. So sorry to inconvenience you with that and thus burst your bubble of you being right, sorry, you read it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondsare4ever View Post
          Fully depends on player BR
          I can kill faster than I cart as lvl 52 with 42k BR
          + cart = 10-20-30, kill is usually a steady 20-25 range
          No.

Player BR is irrelevant. Unless one player is extremely Over Powered.

I'm much stronger than you and in your level range. Carting gets me more points than killing.

What gets me most points is:

Killing all 6 guardians and then carting.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I enjoy the bg because for the first two tries I can get bonus honor and shards while other tries gets me points for my team along with standard honor without the bonus. The thing that urks me is that there are select players that keep targeting me repeatedly while I'm trying to cart.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              No.

Player BR is irrelevant. Unless one player is extremely Over Powered.

I'm much stronger than you and in your level range. Carting gets me more points than killing.

What gets me most points is:

Killing all 6 guardians and then carting.
              YES, not touching guardians there is no way you can cart for 1.6k points while i CAN kill for that amount.

Comment

indeed, YOU can do that, but most people can't

Comment

Working...
                X