vip tokens for the nonvip's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip tokens for the nonvip's

since the none vip ppl can obtaine vip tokens how about you let us spin once a day for free it usless for us to get them if we cant do anything with them.so i suggest 1 free spin a day wont hurt the real vips ^.^

and BTW love the game went from crystal saga to wartune (LAWL.)
    Currently playing Wow and no longer plays CS anymore.

I Don't Need a Weapon, I Have a Heart of passion

You'r Just Jelly Cuz I'm Sexy

Sever: sexy
    Level: over 9,000
    Just a Hard worker, Only Uses cash on cloth

+1..One Free spin for free users. i agree with you

Comment

every day has spin 1

Comment

I don't see any reason to not let us use all of them anytime.

If you give players rewards from the quests and battles we need to be able to use them.

Comment

i think non vips should be able to use spin 1 a day.if non vips are allowed to use spin as long as they have coins it becomes unfair for the vips who pay to keep game and server maintained and active.

Comment

Well vip players are able to get a lot more coins and regular players only get them once in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompman View Post
              I don't see any reason to not let us use all of them anytime.

If you give players rewards from the quests and battles we need to be able to use them.
              This bold part. You are essentially punished for not being VIP, making it a double disadvantage.
              Either don't give them as rewards, put in some kind of exchange or let non-VIPs use them a set amount of times a week.

Comment

its getting more and more annoying with those vip tokens for non vips, atleast take them off the droptable for normal players please.

Comment

I agree ( as a vip), free players should be able to use them least once, or more perhaps with higher re use cost than with vips?

And about the " amazingly rewarding vip quests "... five tokens a day from that description to rigged wheel makes me feel cheated.

Comment

Well i agree to full points on this cause i am no cash player so obviously not a VIP and i think a non VIP like my self and others need to use the VIP token since its junk for the non VIP players and if u guys say something like no its because this VIP tokens is only for VIPs and not for others or it will lose the very name as a VIP token and make up some excuse atleast put some good gold amount on it i mean come on its 1G 1 VIP token is 1G !! that's lame i rather throw it than waste it by keeping it or selling it for a mere 1G
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

DO somethin bout this VIP token..u just waste my run on campaign just for this damn thing i can't use..49 of it..yes i throw it away n i count it..give more crystaloid or soul crystal..not this token..
                      i love this game..only those VIP token that annoys me..

Comment

its called VIP Wheel. its only for VIP's and it should stay that way. i bet all you guys are only agreeing to this because you cant even afford VIP.

Comment

It's because they are taking up the spot of a dungeon final reward generally and screwing over players with something they cannot use.

If players cannot use them then they need to be unbound so we can eventually sell them otherwise let players use what they earned and that is fair.

Comment

take the VIP tokens and for those no VIP players take the time and make a Gold Vip Coin chair..then ul feel high and mighty..er?
                            "Not So Innocent"
                            "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                            "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                            "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                            Guild : Immortals
                            IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
                              its called VIP Wheel. its only for VIP's and it should stay that way. i bet all you guys are only agreeing to this because you cant even afford VIP.
                              ouch that's a harsh statement u should know over 69% of the gamers in this game and crystal saga are kids and those kids can't spend any money on their own so obviously they ask their parents which will be a obvious reply NO so how do u expect them to pay and play when they have no outlet? and yes i am a kid who can afford VIP but my only problem is that my parents hate me spending time on a PC instead of studying so yeah such a statement as the others cannot afford VIPs is harsh also most players can not only afford VIP but get balens or crystals or whatever but they are wise enough to understand not to spend real money on a game

And also if u guys persist on stating this should be for VIP only then increase its rate so non VIP players like myself can sell it for a good amount or remove that from other areas it should only be available in VIP quests and in shop for balens or vouchers
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X