vip tokens for the nonvip's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
    take the VIP tokens and for those no VIP players take the time and make a Gold Vip Coin chair..then ul feel high and mighty..er?
    whats that supposed to mean? does that mean that make a character for VIP ? people cannot get VIP thats why they need a solution for the VIP tokens junking their pack space

(sorry for posting the second post)
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

IMO vip tokens could be tradable or at least cost more than 10g, so we can get any profit from runs. Yes, it's annoying I don't have vip acc, but still i get tokens.

Also, they could be tradeable for at least consummables, e.g. lucky stones, runes - still idea for raising their value, to let's say, 5k is easier to apply and it's always 5 contrib

Comment

Its an incenvetive to go VIP once you build a large stockpile of VIP tokens.

in the words of The Angry Video Game Nerd....

VIP tokens are a pile of ****.

Chance of getting something rare and good is probably 0.2%, while 0.8% is decent stuff, and then you will probably waste most of your tokens on getting 99% of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by skiba2010 View Post
          IMO vip tokens could be tradable or at least cost more than 10g, so we can get any profit from runs. Yes, it's annoying I don't have vip acc, but still i get tokens.

Also, they could be tradeable for at least consummables, e.g. lucky stones, runes - still idea for raising their value, to let's say, 5k is easier to apply and it's always 5 contrib
          there is no trade function in this game so making it trade able makes no sense either u need to first wait for the trade function to get implemented or u need to find a way to trade them with out the trade function like drop them on the ground so someone else can pick it up
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Totally agree with suggestion for having at least one spin using VIP tokens. It would be only fair, it;s like teasing, you have tokens but can't use them.

Comment

Maybe make this tokens unbound for market? Or do something with exchange this thing on vary rewards?

Comment

I think the vip tokens are working as intended. They are a gift and incentive to those that pay for the game. As for everyone complaining that you're getting them and can't use em, you're gift is playing for free. They still drop for non-vip players to try to entice them to pay for the VIP...

If you really don't want to pay and don't want the tokens just sell them for w/e you get out of them.

Comment

I'm a Casher Yeah but will not say its as great as it sounds -.- Wheel is rigged as hell and could use some tweaking, dunno what you guys are complaining about...but just for giggles i would love for them to allow non-cashers to use vip tokens so that one of them also eventually makes yet ANOTHER thread about how useless and stupid the vip wheel is
                  Last edited by ProNab; 09-03-2012, 05:07 AM.
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

if a free user can make a spin outta VIP token, it shouldnt have to called it a VIP token :X

Comment

well ok free non VIP players don't need to use it i just say give it some good reward like instead of 1 gold coin per token let it be like 200 gold or something above so its not a burden for the non VIP since u get them in places where ur desperately trying to get something else like when i do multiplayer dungeon and go all the way to get a epic equipment or some crystaloids i end up getting useless VIP token which will obviously seriously tick me off cause they are cheap they are useless and the entire attempt turned to waste and also if r2 is thinking on enticing others to become VIPs with this lame attempt then congratz for being stupid because nobody is dumb enough to waste real money on a couple of coin spins

If r2 really wanna make money then 1st give good bonus like 75% increase in exp per kill
                      2500 gold every 20 mins (for free ofcourse) also it includes daru and vouchers
                      extra dungeon attempts
                      healing buff - heals the player by 4% of the player HP after every attack
                      extra crypt run
                      extra stamina regain attempts
                      enhanced luck when enchanting equipment

well thats some i could come up with for VIP bonus the rest is in r2
                      these bonus will give a way better chance of enticing others to spend money in this game than a VIP wheel

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I like how murdac agrees even if he is a Vip member himself. But there will be no GM reading this, i still have to see a GM in a forum post.. If there is going to be a GM that will read this they will just say "Wait for the market to be released and then trade them" ^^ Btw, if they make Vip tokens useful for non vip user there will be one less reason to buy the VIP membership, dont you think? So, i think they will not do it, there's no game that promotes non-cash play except for League of Legends ^^

Comment

Originally posted by N3f3rtiti View Post
                          I like how murdac agrees even if he is a Vip member himself. But there will be no GM reading this, i still have to see a GM in a forum post.. If there is going to be a GM that will read this they will just say "Wait for the market to be released and then trade them" ^^ Btw, if they make Vip tokens useful for non vip user there will be one less reason to buy the VIP membership, dont you think? So, i think they will not do it, there's no game that promotes non-cash play except for League of Legends ^^
                          i agree with u for some point but i really think this VIP token thingy is not for enticing others to be VIP because it makes no sense why would people waste money for a wheel spin ? because the bonus sucks and the VIP wheel is a lame item giver so why why why would r2 try something stupid like thand t aif r2 really says the VIP wheel is for enticing then guess i have to call myself stupid also league of legend doesn't promote non cash players sure it gives good bonus and rewards but cashers still hold a higher grip

i am a little 15 year old kid so using my childhood imagination i can clearly tell not a single person will join VIP for that but the divine rings are something worth i have seen almost 25% getting VIP for the legendary rings alone so VIP token is useless equally to VIP as it is to non VIP players

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I didn't say "vip tokens are the reason that people go VIP" i said that vip tokens are one of the bonuses that VIP membership gives and one more reason to buy Vip membership. And no, cashers in LOL dont have a higher grip... cashers have just a champ with different colors and graphics nothing more

Comment

i agree to this idea so much or + 1 for this idea

Comment

Originally posted by N3f3rtiti View Post
                                I didn't say "vip tokens are the reason that people go VIP" i said that vip tokens are one of the bonuses that VIP membership gives and one more reason to buy Vip membership. And no, cashers in LOL dont have a higher grip... cashers have just a champ with different colors and graphics nothing more
                                cashers do have a higher grip not only in league of legends but also in every game possible thats basic fact and proven by 29 people and grip means better play thats all not a some major game tangle
                                for obvious identity reasons i cannot indulge their names sorry

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                                X