Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

vip tokens for the nonvip's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also agree, not vip also and i have over 100 vip token which i cant use it on anything, so either u can exchange those token for sumthing for those non-vip player cuz it so easy to get or we can use it on spin but make it the token for non vip spin 3-4times more token needed to spin and less goodies in the spin reward etc.

Comment

Why don't they remove vip token from dungeons reward n just give more vip token from their vip quest...

Comment

Originally posted by R22955288 View Post
        Why don't they remove vip token from dungeons reward n just give more vip token from their vip quest...
        agree w this suggestion..those VIP token only waste our multi plyer dungeon n campaign run..we wish to get a better item on multi player dungeon but almost 2 or 3 run getting those VIP token.. -_-

Comment

I have an idea to contribute to this conversation.

Maybe do away with the requirement to spin the vip wheel from normal players, and make it a vip quest.
          And make the tokens unbound, so when market comes out non vip players can sell them to vip players.

VIP's need 36 of them to get 8 spins on the same wheel, and sometimes the prizes are really worth the additional spin costs.
          So it would be a win for non players, gaining funds from items they can't use, and a bonus to vip players who like to find a good wheel and spin it dry.

Comment

Nice suggestion. We are going to note it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherry View Post
              Nice suggestion. We are going to note it.
              if you do so regular greedy, cheap *** people that cant even afford VIP to be able to spin, you are losing me as VIP along with many more. im very sure about that.

its called VIP Wheel. besides, when you first make your character and get the free VIP for 2 hours, you have time to try spinning the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
                if you do so regular greedy, cheap *** people that cant even afford VIP to be able to spin, you are losing me as VIP along with many more. im very sure about that.

its called VIP Wheel. besides, when you first make your character and get the free VIP for 2 hours, you have time to try spinning the wheel.
                i have mentioned before DO NOT use harsh words and u repeatedly use them
                Many people are not in a high and mighty situations they are in harsh situation and if u say such things then i ask u when did u forsaken ur self
                not every VIP is selfish enough to not give anything to the non cash players VIPs have many good stuff and non cashers are just being used as weak targets do u really think giving non VIP players a little fun is forbidden ?

2 hours is not enough time to get many VIP tokens maybe a few from quests but thats all
                and they are not asking for a life time spin just once per day
                can't u give once per day ?
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

The only reason people use VIP or cash is either they have no skill n just want easy way to show off or they are really like this game n still want competitive with other VIP or cash players... Either way this game only for cash or VIP players other non cash players just can be happy to play with free but nothing more...

Comment

Originally posted by R22955288 View Post
                    The only reason people use VIP or cash is either they have no skill n just want easy way to show off or they are really like this game n still want competitive with other VIP or cash players... Either way this game only for cash or VIP players other non cash players just can be happy to play with free but nothing more...
                    yeah we kinda know the hard truth but still r2 will not be making this into 99% cash players only i am pretty sure it will reduce in due course of time i hope it turns into 75% so we can play equally
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Personally, getting VIP tokens without VIP is just a punishment. I'd get VIP if it wasn't for the catch: Every day without VIP you lose VIP experience. For that reason alone, I'm not getting VIP.

Honestly though, this game is HEAVILY a pay to win game. I'd say one of the top 50 in terms of the advantage of paying. (There are games where every item can be bought and where even levels can be bought. This comes right under that-you can't flat out buy levels (though you can get close)).

But seriously, give us one VIP spin each day or don't give us the tokens at all unless we are VIP. Or make them actually worth something. 1 gold each is just absurd.

Or as someone mentioned earlier. Make them unbound so we can trade them.
                      Last edited by ariaandkia; 09-06-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ariaandkia View Post
                        Personally, getting VIP tokens without VIP is just a punishment. I'd get VIP if it wasn't for the catch: Every day without VIP you lose VIP experience. For that reason alone, I'm not getting VIP.

Honestly though, this game is HEAVILY a pay to win game. I'd say one of the top 50 in terms of the advantage of paying. (There are games where every item can be bought and where even levels can be bought. This comes right under that-you can't flat out buy levels (though you can get close)).

But seriously, give us one VIP spin each day or don't give us the tokens at all unless we are VIP. Or make them actually worth something. 1 gold each is just absurd.

Or as someone mentioned earlier. Make them unbound so we can trade them.
                        HEAVILY is false, this is one of the less greedy and less pay to win type of game. Im not on the VIP side either as I am not VIP but again let me state, this is not one of those HEAVILY pay to win game. I agree with either 1 spin a day, removal of VIP tokens specifically for non-VIP with some sort of programming, or make it worth something like @ariaandkia has stated

Comment

Im a vip user and i agree with this to a point, r2 should either remove vip tokens as a drop and add more quests to obtain them. or give them a higher value so that non vip's will actually be able to benefit from them. i could only imagine being a non vip and the frustration of spending the time to do your dungeon runs and having the the token come up as your draw something completely useless to you instead of something that could of benefitted you.

and as for the vip player(can't be bothered to quote you) that was putting down people unable to pay for the vip. who the hell do you think you are just because you have spent out for the vip does not make special!

Comment

Nice 5 MP dungeon 3 times VIP token dropped... Well at least i can sell it for 6 gold... N can use that 6 gold for nothing...

Comment

So disable them, so non vip players dont get them, coz in that place they would get smth they could actually use, and like that theyre just being punished for not being vip.

Comment

i have 24 VIP tokens that i cant use it rlly sucks they should let us do atleast 1 a day

Comment

Working...
                                X