Lag problems since last patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag problems since last patch

R2 doesnt like taking responable for their scr.ew ups. i sent them a ticket about lag . and this is what they said

Customer Message:

u guys really need to fix the lag problems,WBs, dungeons, GBs r all lagging bad since u gys did the last patch. i normally do 1.5 mil in gold during WBs and as u can see from the attachment i only got like half of what i normally get, alot of people r having the same problem, and yes i have cleared my cache and cookies and have even restarted browser and comp and still have the problem and i know it aint my ISP b/c my wife isnt having any problems with her internet.

R2 Message

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. Try the following suggestions listed below:

1) Try a different browser
    2) Update flash player/java
    3) Stop/pause downloads
    4) Disable third-party browser active monitoring plug-ins such as video grabbers/adblockers as these have negative impacts to browser games
    5) Lower protection/disable firewall or make sure site is whitelisted as it may block the port of the game
    6) Set browser to a higher priority[ via Task Manager
    7) Check Internet speed and stability [http://speedtest.net/] Any small interruption or disconnection is crucial for the game to completely load

- The R2Games Team

Customer message

i have tried different browsers and flash player has been updated, dont have any downloads running, i dont allow third parties, game is on allowed list, internet speed is fine, and browser is set to high and i still get alot of lag only in game. download speed is 34.6 mbps and upload is 4.57 mbps

R2 message

We do not guarantee that the Game will not conflict with other programs on your computer. The performance and proper functioning of the Game may be reduced or prevented if you are simultaneously using other software, and we recommend that you turn off any such programs when using the Game.

-The R2Games Team

Customer message

the only thing i have running is the game, so fix the dam lag.

R2 message

If the problem still exists, we recommend contacting your Internet service provider to evaluate your connection to us.Thank you.

-The R2Games Team

Customer message

my connection to the net is great, the problem is in ur system since the last patch every1 in game is having problems with lag , so ur going to say its not ur system , so its got to be every1 else problem connecting to game . thats a lie of Bull ****. Fix ur dam system.

yeah since the new patch i got ALOT of lag, as 50% of the people ingame - clear all your browser cache every 2-3 days thats what helped me.

Comment

yes since the last patch all I can dd during the World bosses is afk battle them. I was very accustomed to getting 1.5-2.4 million gold per boss , with afk I get around 1 million its sad and annoying. if the game designers read or here about this I would suggest they take a look at this because it is a major issue for some pay to players and it probably has a simple fix. yes r2 I believe this issue is on your end half my sevre has complained about this , if not more

Comment

I have no problems with any other browser game expect with wartune.. It is an issue with R2 and everyone should know how crappy R2 is at everything anyways.. Dont expect them to do anything anytime soon. I never lagged even with previous patches but those new patch, there is lag in almost every part of the game. R2 will never deal with it. They'll just continue to take money from the players and nothing more. good luck and have fun.

Comment

I feel every1 should boycott R2 and not spend any more money until they fix the game the right way.

Comment

I agreed on that the latest patch make it a little bit more laggy. But I'm gonna have to say that it is not R2s entirely fault that it getting so laggy.

I have been experimenting with different settings and browsers and operative systems. And I have come to conclusion that it is mostly Adobe Flash that is getting laggy.

On my test. It showed that the few of the latest Flash updates cause to loose around 20% of the speed and cause it to use more of your CPU.
            Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

Originally posted by Slayer89 View Post
              I agreed on that the latest patch make it a little bit more laggy. But I'm gonna have to say that it is not R2s entirely fault that it getting so laggy.

I have been experimenting with different settings and browsers and operative systems. And I have come to conclusion that it is mostly Adobe Flash that is getting laggy.

On my test. It showed that the few of the latest Flash updates cause to loose around 20% of the speed and cause it to use more of your CPU.
              yeah guys so there u are, it isnt R2's fault.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

You got it completely wrong.
                It *IS* a memory leak issue and hence refreshing the browser helps.

Please go and take a semester-level course on flash programming before you make comments like this,.

R2 Developers *need* to find out the source(s) (possibly several) of the memory leak and fix it.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  You got it completely wrong.
                  It *IS* a memory leak issue and hence refreshing the browser helps.

Please go and take a semester-level course on flash programming before you make comments like this,.

R2 Developers *need* to find out the source(s) (possibly several) of the memory leak and fix it.
                  I have been testing it with a single flash benchmark. Been testing it different OS, browsers and flash versions. But apparently you already "KNOW" the answer to it.
                  And apparently Adobes forums is totally wrong.

Well .. I shouldn't have tried to figure it out and just ask you instead.
                  Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

me.. i just clear it all.. adobe flash cache, browser cache and and my last sessions then re-download all the contents of the game.. now i got greater performance than before

Comment

I have been testing it with a single flash benchmark. Been testing it different OS, browsers and flash versions. But apparently you already "KNOW" the answer to it.
                      And apparently Adobes forums is totally wrong.

Well .. I shouldn't have tried to figure it out and just ask you instead.
                      If it's a problem with the flash program, it does not matter what browsers you use.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Are there R2 developers? Or is R2 just another host? It says 7Road when I log on. Does it say the same for Kabam, Kong, Miniclip, R2, etc.?

Comment

Being suggested to turn off your firewall is just bad practice on there part, its there and turned on for a reason so for security purposes leave it on, turning it off will make you susceptible to malicious attacks and that will "LAG" you more than having the firewall turned on or render your PC unusable.
                          [Server]:Leaves Fort
                          [Guild]: Spirit
                          [level]: 65

Comment

If it's a problem with the flash program, it does not matter what browsers you use.
                            Actually no.
                            Since all browsers are made differently they can have certain reaction to it.
                            Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

i have a brand new comp and i actually had a comp tech come over and checked out everything in the comp since last patch, and he agrees with me that it isnt any problems in my comp it is R2 system that is causing most of the problems b/c he even tried out a few other browser games and had no problems with them lagging like R2 does.

Comment

Working...
                              X