No announcement yet.

Lag problems since last patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinstalled Windows ( win 8 pro 64 bit ) installed Chrome( have built-in flash player ) ended up with 0 lags, ppl be realistic "lag" is more related to user's pc/internet connection... Try with pinging your server example for my server is ping s37.wartune.r2games.com and i get something like this...
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 45ms, Maximum = 46ms, Average = 45ms
    If your ping is 20-80ms and you still have lags than you have pc/internet issue

Comment

just pinged my during WB and this is what i got and i still had alot of lag, so dont tell me i have pc/internet problems b/c ill call u a lier to the end of the world

Minimum = 16ms, Maximum = 18ms, Average = 16ms

Comment

Originally posted by shaverdc1 View Post
        just pinged my during WB and this is what i got and i still had alot of lag, so dont tell me i have pc/internet problems b/c ill call u a lier to the end of the world

Just gonna say a lossless ping only means that the internet connection is alright.
        We can't see if there is any PC problems in that little test.
        Nice to meet you o.o/

Comment

you could try looking into the suggestions greenfireflygirl made here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....have-seen-even!)

Comment

Originally posted by shaverdc1 View Post

Hah this proves that you have pc problems ) you ping is more more than perfect, you have very good connection to server

(info: loss is very bad, for example if you had 50% loss or something that would mean that server lag or communication with it is very bad... google next time before you try to call me "a lier to the end of the world" )
            Last edited by evilinside_tm; 08-28-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

this is the thing i had a 30yr comp tech look at my comp b/c of this problem, and he didnt find any problems with my comp and also like i said b4 he even tried at few browser games and had no problem with lag but as soon as we logged back into wartune there was lag. so ur saying my comp tech doesnt know anything then.

Also y r u standing up for R2 u know just as well as every1 else they have scr.ewed up this game, when their advertizing says enjoyable game but thats a lie also, b/c of all the problems that people have or had with R2,also ur saying about half or more of the people in game have pc problems b/c every1 is getting lag real bad since the last patch

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                you could try looking into the suggestions greenfireflygirl made here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....have-seen-even!)

i clear my cache and files every 2 hrs Kage and still have problems with lag

Comment

Lol say hello to your 30y old comp tech ( how old are you? sorry have to ask ) do some research on internet it's pointless to argue, did you know that for flash game cpu/ram/gpu is very important?

And pls define lag just wanna see what is lag for u

And no im not standing up for R2, im speaking from position of ex game server hoster and i think i know little more than u about this things, did you ever think where does wartune servers "live"? I mean on what monster machines are they hosted?
                  Last edited by evilinside_tm; 08-28-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X