Servers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers!

Hello There, I'm looking for a new server to join. I've notice that alot of the new servers become dead at higher levels.
    So i'm looking for a server that is not so old and not so new and has alot of people!

Thanks

Find a new game, new servers have a 1-4 day lasting of decent amount of players and all other servers are near extinction, this game isn't worth the time anyways.

Comment

I have to agree with you Filfi, this game isn't build for players retention, it's more a milk-your-money-the-fastest kind of built.

Comment

sadly but i have to agree with the 2 above me.

this game designed poorly...

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicalMusic View Post
          Hello There, I'm looking for a new server to join. I've notice that alot of the new servers become dead at higher levels.
          So i'm looking for a server that is not so old and not so new and has alot of people!

Thanks

Unless you are a R2 requested whale, run like your butt is on fire! They are merging brand new servers within 2 weeks bc they have so little players. Old servers are rotting and R2 couldn't give a rats behind. See someone breaking the game rules, have a problem, balen issue? Don't bother tickets...R2 customer service is copy & paste "ha-ha, we got you, sucks to be you" (okay not literally but its the gist of it)

Seriously, run.
          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicalMusic View Post

Thanks
            Well I'm sorry the recent reply's weren't as useful.
            To best start out it to find the right time zone. I would say maybe form the s80-215.
            Those have a good amount of players.
            If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
            Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
            So if you love a flower, let it be.
            Love it not about possession.
            Love is about appreciation.

Comment

The Kabam servers are quite active 19 and 26 for example, down side is that the world boss dies very quickly (especially server 19) compared to the other servers so it might be a little tougher to get gold and daru.

Comment

1. Look for the one where the base language of the players fit you.
                2. Look at the cost of balens and in game cash items and compare between servers.
                3. Look at their compensation package when there is a dc in events like c/w.
                4. Look at their population
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                X