buffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buffs

how can u get OTHER buffs like the inspiration buff and world prosperity FOREVER

You can not.

Comment

You need to stay below the top 100 lvl players to keep world prosperity indefinitely. Inspiration is tied to the person doing the highest dmg on the world boss so how quickly and how high buff rises will be different for each server.

Comment

I think someone said something about an average player level of some sort. I don't know. I lost world prosperity at level 61 with my top 100th person being at lvl 69.
        Last edited by Whispir; 08-27-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Iirc everyone on my server also lost WP at lvl 61, i am suspicious as to whether or not it has anything to do with the 'other' players. Players on the entire game? Your server? Your time zone? Dunno. Im guessing the WP gig is up at lvl 61. Just my 2 cents tho. And man, i miss that bonus. I would suggest maxing your talents before u hit 61 tho to make the most of it.

Comment

I had it up to lvl 65 on my first character, how ever i made lvl 61 on another a couple days ago and world prosperity vanished, which server are you all playing on who lost it at 61?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
              I had it up to lvl 65 on my first character, how ever i made lvl 61 on another a couple days ago and world prosperity vanished, which server are you all playing on who lost it at 61?
              On one published by A-games.

Comment

I am currently the 46 th on my server and I still have a wp of 22%, it has nothing to do with top 100. The wp is for players with at least 5 level below the average top leveled players or so I heard

Comment

Working...
                X