Which to blitz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which to blitz?

I just realized I haven't unlocked new campaigns in forever so I decided to go ahead and unlock what I could a little while ago. Ignore the quest symbols.

Is there any reason to blitz a certain one over the others? Any of these seem nice for Refinement Crystals?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1111.png
Views:	1
Size:	892.6 KB
ID:	1739469
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Whispir; 08-28-2013, 02:40 AM.

Refinement Crystal is from Recycling Equips.

Are you going for level 2 30~59, or level 3 60+?

Tho it doesn't really matter, since most equips you get are random (but bliz usually give you a blue)

For Gold, Buradoth's Grave still seem to give the most, 32000 gold per bliz is nice. (no EXP for higher level tho)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Refinement Crystal is from Recycling Equips.

Are you going for level 2 30~59, or level 3 60+?

Tho it doesn't really matter, since most equips you get are random (but bliz usually give you a blue)

For Gold, Buradoth's Grave still seem to give the most, 32000 gold per bliz is nice. (no EXP for higher level tho)
      If he asking about 60+ camps,he want 60 crystals so what are you doing here with bg and 50 rafi crystals
      At topic, ask guildmates , they know for sure what champ give best profits
      Im still to low v for help ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I like Soul Trails (and Buradoth's Grave on the earlier map) for Crypt Keys, both were paying well but seem to have dried up with the new patch.

Comment

My Crypt Key was Void Normal, but that's gone with 1 MPD.

If he asking about 60+ camps,he want 60 crystals
          Donno... cause he's showing a map with 4 campaign with quests in it.

56~58, 58~60, and 60~62.

The maps with 56~60 usually gives you Blues that recycles for level 2 Refine Crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            The maps with 56~60 usually gives you Blues that recycles for level 2 Refine Crystals.
            Yeah you can ignore the 60+ one. I just uploaded everything I saw :x

I've been doing Buradoth's Grave for a while. I pretty much ignored the rest of the campaigns after I found out about that so I unlocked them just now when I had no stamina.
            I'll try the 56-60 ones out tomorrow and see how they are compared to Buradoth's Grave. Thanks.

edit: Or do you think I should stay with Buradoth?
            Last edited by Whispir; 08-28-2013, 02:51 AM.

Comment

which are the best campaigns for skeleton and crypt keys?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                Whatever luck brings you.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                  There's a theory around that lower level dungeon drops more Crypt Keys, however no one can tell if it's really true or not.

Tho I used to do Void Normal for Crypt Keys, and that's a level 40~45 dungeon.

Gold Chests have a high rate to drop Crypt Keys
                  But they're only available in MPDs. (have not see a Gold Chest in any Solo Campaign)

Else, the Mystery Box seems to drop the same things no matter what dungeon you are in.
                  (except for City Protect, which before the patch drops a lot in 55+ dungeons)

Comment

My favourite dungeon has always been buradoth grave. I get at least 3 skel keys from them in 8 blitz streak and if I use skel keys too to open chests, always get at least one crypt key. (On an average i seem to be using about 3-4 keys for 1 crypt key)
                    You might want to be careful if you want to save keys though.

Comment

Working...
                    X