This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Ideas.

I know the game just started recently.. and let me start off by saying... I am Hooked. Fantastic. A Good twist on a Classic. ( RTS) But as I have been playing I have noticed a few things that could be added or implemented.

Arena
    A Second Arena time would be awesome. The current one is great for me to be honest. =) But a lot of friends and I am sure a lot of people I don't know are unable to do it since it is 1Am or later for them where they are at. So kinda like CS.. maybe a 2nd time would be good so more people can do it.

Wilds Issues
    I would love to see a mini-map for the Wilds. When you open the map now it just brings up the globe map for all areas. But the wilds would work better if a Mini-Map was implemented. That way maybe you could mark certain mines. Or treasures or monsters. Or just know your actual location on the map compared to where the edges are. Just a personal preference. Not everyone may agree with it.

Game Clock
    Unless I am missing something, the only way to know the server time is randomly whisper someone. A Constant game clock up by the map would be a huge benefit. It would make keep tracking of events easier. As well as farms.

If I missed something and these things are already in the game then please let me know. Or if you have any other ideas then please add them. The game is brand new. So now is the time for advice on what might be cool if added. =) Great game R2. Keep up the great work. And I am very eager to see how this game unfolds and grows.
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

+1 on this cuz its hard to see where you go if you don't have minimap on the wilds. its also hard to tell what time is it in game server.
    Talk about Arena, i don't like the time slot its like i had to wake up 3 or 4am to do that.
    "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong"

CoS (CBT) - Kazue <Goblin - Arcanist>
    CoS (OBT) - Kazue <Ostenian - Arcanist>[S1 The Heartlands]
    Broken Realm - Kirai <Mage - Cleric>[S7 The Bloody Wilderness]

Comment

Oh!!! And add the Whack-A-Rat mini-game a permanent event or something. LoL like ata certian level you unlock a Stall to play it in. maybe 10-20 times a day. You can earn scores for it. and use the points for prizes such as equips/potions..whatever. But seriously... Whack-A-rat.. is awesome..-.-
      Crystal Saga
      CarnivorousX
      Celestial Palace
      Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
      Guild Edan

WarTune
      Temple of Ibalize
      Archer Lvl 4x
      Faithful of Malicious

Comment

I hope battleground time will be a good one for me its -7hr from server. So reset is at noon and world bosses + arena are at evening which is awesome for me but having battleground forexample at 20:00 would totally kill some people in europe

Comment

Working...
        X