free runes gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free runes gone?

before patch 1.6, brutality rune, blood rune and healing rune were for free. how about after patch? how can new players get em for free, mostly for those non-cashers?

Originally posted by dyopet View Post
    before patch 1.6, brutality rune, blood rune and healing rune were for free. how about after patch? how can new players get em for free, mostly for those non-cashers?
    You still get it.
    It comes from the Victory chest (when you win tank trials). However, it is a rare event.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Still can get it from victory chest but now this reward give huge runstones bonus brutal you get for free when you reach 38v

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yeah, a win in the tank wars is worth 25 odd runestones - that's a losing 50 balen bet worth in class wars... seems a nice reward now

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Still can get it from victory chest but now this reward give huge runstones bonus brutal you get for free when you reach 38v
          It's 38? thought it was 35... lol

Anyways... the Victory Chest's Skill Rune... actually sucked, it doesn't give you any EXP (you can exchange it for 5 Runestone during event, but after that... the Skill Runes are **** prizes for ppls that already have it)

I like the 15 Runestone from Victory Chest way better.

The most you can get from one Tank War is around 30~35 Runestone if you win and is first and both opening gave you the max amount.

Still wish they'll actually place in the other Skill Runes tho... cause they're all Casher Only.
          Like I only use Brutality and Heal, once I max both, what do I do than? there's no other Skill Rune to level... (except for Blood that I don't use)
          Last edited by anichaos; 08-28-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            It's 38? thought it was 35... lol

Anyways... the Victory Chest's Skill Rune... actually sucked, it doesn't give you any EXP (you can exchange it for 5 Runestone during event, but after that... the Skill Runes are **** prizes for ppls that already have it)

I like the 15 Runestone from Victory Chest way better.

The most you can get from one Tank War is 30 Runestone if you win and is first and both opening gave you the max amount.

Still wish they'll actually place in the other Skill Runes tho... cause they're all Casher Only.
            Like I only use Brutality and Heal, once I max both, what do I do than? there's no other Skill Rune to level... (except for Blood that I don't use)
            When you max heal...what takes 2 months or more, will be time to spend cash for next one xD rage or puri is nice...or chaos ^^ or collect rune stones and have hope r2 give us next free to get

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I like Tank Battles. They gave a lot of runes. Too bad I got school now XP
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
              X