Option in mp's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option in mp's

Would be so nice if we had an option to use our run or not ( like in campaign blitz using keys or gold ) , as most times I want to help others in lower mp's but still have my run to do first ..
    I think this would help a lot for us all in helping others and still getting our own run done without getting an invite to an mp and ending up at last boss or something and losing the run....

It would also be nice if you used the forum SEARCH function to check for topics already open about the same issue.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-daily-attempt

Comment

it's not that i don't i made it new topic as no need to search for something buried in posts (typical )

Comment

Always some one .... lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Mikman001 View Post
          it's not that i don't i made it new topic as no need to search for something buried in posts (typical )
          It is better to use that thread Atomslaya gave you because it reduces the amount of same threads being created.
          There are so many of these threads about this situation lately it would be wise to use the search icon.
          If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
          Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
          So if you love a flower, let it be.
          Love it not about possession.
          Love is about appreciation.

Comment

MAYBE ... There are so many posts about this issue , is because it's a suggestion area and no one or should I say R2 doesn't listen to ANY of the suggestions stated here .... I'm not going to look and search for hours for dead and buried posts for something that you yourself said
            There are so many of these threads about this situation lately
            and R2 doesn't do anything about it give me a break ... Quit being an *** , it's a suggestion area , AND MAYBE if everyone would post things about *** they would like to see fixed or new things MAYBE R2 may read it and do something about it .... but always a critic .....

Comment

Working...
            X